Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see MUA Fern has mentioned she is off on holiday, says she has started packing 2 weeks early, so unless she is going straight after the Dublin makeup masterclass (5th, only a week away), she won’t be back in time to do all the classes on the 16/17th. I expect Zoe will be getting her calls if she needs her while Fern is away.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
BambiK said:
Latest Tiktok video. It won't let me post the link so took a screenshot..
I've just watched this and they actually look happy - even sink boy.

I'll get my coat ;)

I don't mind them being happy now that they're in the clutches of the law. Good luck to 'em.

Reactions: 14
She really has deluded hard core rose tinted glasses wearing fans doesn't she.πŸ™„ plenty more where this comes from on the photoshopping post. Thank God for Helen.
Screenshot_20220529-190037_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Absolutely bleeping boils my piss all this false love. My darling cat got run over today and I can't stop crying. Our animals are our family and should be cherished 😭😭
I'm so sorry to hear that, happened to one of mine, totally devastating. 😿

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Katie Price-174. Skanky takes the dogs on a choo choo train. Cole’s street cred goes down the drain

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#174 - Skanky and Crawls Wedding is back on track, but they’ve changed the theme to Orange is the new Black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Katie Price #174 She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes, she'll be wearing pissy britches & she hums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Katie Price #174 Skanky is always in the dock, while SB's dangler is a laughing stock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m blocked too - after I called her out for ripping people off with her β€œchildrens range”
Notice how quiet everything has gone on that since then. No posts from either Edna or KP touting her 'children's clothing range'. I think once she got called out for just up selling somebody else's stuff she went VERY quiet about it.

Reactions: 24
Notice how quiet everything has gone on that since then. No posts from either Edna or KP touting her 'children's clothing range'. I think once she got called out for just up selling somebody else's stuff she went VERY quiet about it.
Shabby little con artist.

She daren't publically with sentencing hearing hanging over her
Must be killing her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.