Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Cole & Katrina's IVF treatment is going?

I heard that her Gynaecologist hauled them both in on 14th day of her cycle to confront Cole with a critical ultimatum:

"Sink Or Swim."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's fab, he'd not look out of place amongst this lot would he! ''Cowabunga'' indeed ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1303725
Thank you my friend ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx Loooool very true and it looks as if a few have some turkey teef in your pic ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I tried the other pic but still couldn't get it right so tried with your turtle pic...looooool not the best but funny so I put it up for tonight ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16538728192491.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Cole & Katrina's IVF treatment is going?

I heard that her Gynaecologist hauled them both in on 14th day of her cycle to confront Cole with a critical ultimatum:

"Sink Or Swim."
Otherwise they'd have to pull the plug..

I am not Pom ... this is the best I can do ... Here she goes Woo Hooing as she slides unknowingly into the Fiery Pit of Hell .... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1298491
I love this ๐Ÿ˜ (do you love it, do you? Woo hooooo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
SBโ€™s not posted about the weekend, normally he canโ€™t wait to show off they are away and what they are doing. Make he will go and check the train for a nice sink and get some OF footageโ€ฆ
I bet he was hoping it was the Orient Express they were visiting, not Thomas the Tank Engine.
Look at this SB! Bet you wish you were there instead eh??
1653890828391.png

The โ€œNever Been Seen Beforeโ€ wedding which she did promise us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
There won't be a weddin' EVER! He's never going to marry it despite being told to! hahahahaha :)

Latest Tiktok video. It won't let me post the link so took a screenshot..
Gotta love the line right at the bottom that invites you to send a gift to Katie Price!
How do you send an online Molotov Cocktail?

I had a go..
then gave up as it looks so awful lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Looks more like Edna Price ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x
View attachment 1303400
Ah its an Over-aged Mutant Whinger Turdball :LOL:

Ffs shes made me wantbto puke

What the fucks happened to his eyes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
pissholes in the snow........................ Lichrally ;)

Katie Price #174 She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes, she'll be wearing pissy britches & she hums.
absolutely !! :)

She daren't publically with sentencing hearing hanging over her
She will though because she Untouchable (in every sense of the word)

@DC16, it must horrid for her family. What happened to Daniel?
I think her "family" are as bad as she is, actually the only one rarely seen is her "Father", the rest are so busy jumping onto the skanky gravytrain that they're as vile as she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely bleeping boils my piss all this false love. My darling cat got run over today and I can't stop crying. Our animals are our family and should be cherished ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sending love ๐Ÿฅฐitโ€™s a big deal to people like us, real people who care , that bleeping skanky witch would just get another one to replace Jesus Christ she makes my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
KATIE Price is set to โ€œname and shameโ€ her enemies in a new book about her drink-driving crash and rehabilitation. The book will be the Brighton-born former glamour models eighth autobiography.23 Dec 2021

Guess this was all for getting in the papers and the upfront money.
My mate used to work for PR company that did the promotion of one of her books, he said at the time he would be more shocked if she could read it let alone write it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
AFP is apparently doing a Jubilee party on Friday for them all. Wonder if Backgrid has been booked for her arrival and will SB be invited!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
AFP is apparently doing a Jubilee party on Friday for them all. Wonder if Backgrid has been booked for her arrival and will SB be invited!!
He'll be invited to stand outside behind the fence if the kids aren't there. The little ones won't be. Highly unlikely J will. P may turn up for an hour to see AFP.
Skanky will drag Harvey to the nightclub on the Thursday & then off to AFP's on the Friday.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.