Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
may be she will try and claim it was a birthday present from Carl because she as not been showing off what THE ONE got her
Won't matter to BH . If a present its still her asset, same as the BMW that must be in her name, think she needs tell them about that too

Reactions: 23
Welcome to #173 and well done @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the title. 🤭 🤭

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...as-much-allure-as-a-naked-boris.30284/page-50

From the POM Gallery..

From the last thread.

😂😂😂
State of Armani model woods the filters do lie 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Give me strength - is that all the pair of them can do? Bang on about their Mental Health when they have made crappy decisions and can’t deal with the consequences. I wish the pair of them would just shut up and grow up.
It's like the minute the Caroline Flack suicide happened, they both saw 'MH issues' as a great excuse to keep people/the law off their backs and have used it ever since.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Can you believe what this tit rag really says

who forced her to return

you either do your community service or not

if you choose not to,you get a few warnings then reported back to court by the probation services for breach of order

no one made her come back from Thailand
No don't believe anyone forced her back, point was more shes making out shes a saint for completing her CS. She forgets all the holidays and weeks she didn't do any CS , and I do think she was told she better get her hours in before the next court case or it won't look good. Think she also forgets this was court ordered punishment for drunk and drug driving whilst banned. It's not some benevolent charity thing shes done out the goodness of her heart

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Rumour has it that it was VERY engineered and still very much so!
Said from the start that this relationship was odd, as have many others on here, something was off about his attitude to her, and he has never showed a real interest in her kids, or any desire to create a family with her, this was apparent even in the early days. After ‘slapgate’ it was really clear they were not a couple in the romantic way. So yeah I think it’s engineered as you say, it’s a purely business relationship. I have no inside knowledge to verify this, but part of my job is to understand people’s motives and read body language….plus might say so myself, I’m bloody good at it 😜 I’ve got their number, might add it’s not hard to see though, fellow Tattlers are on it as well 😁

He craves fame by the association of being with her and she requires a man to do her bidding/drive her around etc, especially a younger man, she just has to have a man in her life, she is unable to be a single woman. Skanky is now struggling to attract any decent young guy that will stay for long, and put up with her behaviour, but his lust for fame meant he fitted the bill, so the bs relationship began.

I do believe though this ‘relationship’ was already failing before ‘slapgate’, the signs were there, think it hadn’t really worked for him and he wanted out, but events after that night have completely changed everything. Now they are stuck with each other, tit-scared of what the other will reveal if they split. He in particular looks so fed up, honestly think he wants out, look at Thailand, he was moody, disinterested and dismissive in every photo, plus basically refusing to appear in her videos. Seen him be the same at many other times since that trip. Skanky just seems to be zombie-like, chugging along, actually think she’s past caring about anything these days, the complete lack of interest in her kids, doesn’t even bother with AFP that much, she just stumbles from day-to-day, no care for the future. She shows signs of heavy medication, both prescribed and recreational. Something is up with her, she seems totally wired at times, no cares at all anymore.

Thing is they are really struggling to keep a united front going now. Even at the court this week the body language was totally wrong, they don’t even look like they want to be in each other’s company, most of time I see them together now. I’m not sure how much longer they can keep the pretence going, still think it may all come undone after his trial, depending on how that goes. Whatever happens the strain must be unbearable, something must snap soon, they are NOT happy with the arrangement they have in place. God knows how or when it will end, but I’m pretty sure it will be explosive when it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t think he’s cute at all, I think he’s over indulged and foul mouthed. Just because someone has additional needs and disabilities doesn’t give them a free pass to behave badly, but from work experience I know it’s far easier for people to give in and let the person in question behave how ever they like and not challenge their behaviour, look at skanky feeding Harvey just to shut him up. I may be being a bit harsh because the poor lad has been pushed from pillar to post all his life, I just think he’s a product of a toxic environment and never having consistency in his life.
Being a good parent with any child is the hardest job you will ever do, being a care worker who only cares about when your shift finishes is another thing altogether.
I brought my SN daughter up the same way I did my other children. It was harder with her, but I didn’t see why it should be any different. No swearing and manners are very important to me. ( I loathe bad manners). Also punishment was the same for them all. She is severely autistic but has understanding if you work hard at it. I now have a very polite adult daughter, who knows right from wrong. So I know she could have done the same with Harvey if she had put the effort in. They need to learn basic skills of life. She never even taught him those.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
His face is tripping him, think hes getting fed up of takeaways, or eating our every night .

Reactions: 27
He looks like he’s had enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you

i dare not drink as i might say something i don't mean
Despite my name I’m pretty much dry Sun- Weds but I allow myself a rather large glass of red on a Thursday night & I was on my very first sip when I read your post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.