Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXACTLY! SHE was the one who set up his social media accounts and posts all the stuff on them, clearly he isn't capable of doing that, so if she hadn't done that then people wouldn't have been able to troll him on line would they? Again it's as though she does it deliberately so she can then make a big thing out of being mean to him, when she is the one who puts him in that situation in the first place. It's like a form of munchhausens syndrome, she WANTS people to be cruel to him so she can play the 'good mum' card for protecting him. She claims it's because he wants these things, SM, going to clubs, being on TV etc but of course she puts the question to him so he just trots out the 'yes mum' response. A good mother would protect him by not putting him in those situations in the first place.
I absolutely love this observation Mrs P and completely agree! ❤ She has completely manufactured the whole situation to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
he looks rough and not as well groomed

considering she wants to be back to her so called Jordan weight/lose 3 stone and promotes diet products but has liposuction to remove excessive fat because she can't lose said weight her quote

she eats a lot of shite
Practice for Dubai.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she ever looks after herself without help from others? I have just made the nightly effort to take off my makeup, had a shower (2nd one of the day), done my bedtime face routine and then put laundry on. I feel clean and ready for tomorrow. I've also cleaned the kitchen after cooking a home-cooked, nutritious meal for my kids. I work (when not on here ;) ) a 70 hour week, have three kids and a big house with no help. I am knackered but I'm happy and don't worry about letters coming through the door or knocks on the door from bailiffs and police.

She must dislike her life. I wouldn't swap her notoriety/fame for anything.

PS and I drink far too much wine than is good for me, hence the need for a good skin care routine - check out beauty pie - they are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Definitely looks like he has checked out. Probably been sitting around waiting for her all day, hair, filming, chauffeuring, now out for dinner as she probably won’t cook/he won’t eat the slop she serves up.
Probably realised that no money in the world is worth pretending to the other half of that guttersnipe. He thought he was onto a winner, when in fact he's backed a three-legged donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He's just the UK's biggest laughing stock along with his equally revolting Dolly!
It's so funny because he certainly hasn't gained the fame n admiration he'd hoped, instead everywhere I look someone is ripping the piss out of the pair of them.
He's dull as dishwater and I bet secretly Dolly is bored shitless of him.. he looks fed up (or he's just a boring bleep) probably both! and she looks like she's faking the happy persona
He is infamous not famous. He will always be referred to as ‘sink boy’, known for pulling his KnobGoblin’ and squirting green infected semen into the porcelain 🤮. Jeez wonder what’s his family & mates are thinking ? Nobodies going to want to buy a car from him. I wouldn’t even want to touch the steering wheel, knowing what his hands have been doing. He’s depraved and desperate. There really are going to be huge fireworks when these 2 cretins finally go their separate ways. This is going to be the worse split of all her poor mugs. I don’t believe they have any relationship. I can only assume his court case is what’s keeping this sham going. Both could destroy each other with the dirt they have. He knows most of her money cons, lies and drug addiction. Is he supplying her drugs? She’s getting them from someone, who’s the dealer? Dangerous lifestyle they’re involved in. The disaster classes seem a bit suspicious too. The outgoing with travel, petrol, flights etc, seem more than KFP is getting from so few customers. BH will be interesting. Will a forensic accountant be investigating her in/outgoings & assets, including Harvey’s trust fund & earnings? I hope so. Everything about KFP & Crawl is fishy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just honestly don't understand this woman constantly advertising the same tit

nothing she poses in is remotely attractive

do these so called sponsors generate any income from skanky promotions

it is clear now that any company or person who is willing to associate themselves with this scum especially when she has so many active court cases for serious offences are no better than her

i think the Harvey student meet and greet next week is going to be fun

some active protesters will be there :D
A STUDENT meet and greet? Why would students be interested in her or him? It won’t be students going. Unless they protest. I wonder if Portsmouth Uni’s Comms team are aware of this?

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she ever looks after herself without help from others? I have just made the nightly effort to take off my makeup, had a shower (2nd one of the day), done my bedtime face routine and then put laundry on. I feel clean and ready for tomorrow. I've also cleaned the kitchen after cooking a home-cooked, nutritious meal for my kids. I work (when not on here ;) ) a 70 hour week, have three kids and a big house with no help. I am knackered but I'm happy and don't worry about letters coming through the door or knocks on the door from bailiffs and police.
And that's why your better than her in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, sign of Chris Harris lately with some YouTubes, probably filmed and edited but then didn’t get paid as they weren’t shown…. I’m sure eventually he will be discarded too.

Reactions: 33
someone will explain better than me ;)

never trust a company that uses a Hotmail email
Never trust a man who was up in court accused of raping his wife’s Botox friend ( he was found not guilty). But had to admit he tried to have sex with her, but was too drunk!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
A STUDENT meet and greet? Why would students be interested in her or him? It won’t be students going. Unless they protest. I wonder if Portsmouth Uni’s Comms team are aware of this?
You tell me lol

I just wish i live down south I'd have so much fun

other sites are talking about her exploiting Harvey again and mentioned going as its usually a student night

the tickets are discounted to meet her and bubbles if you are a student link below

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Really? Finally treated like a real person? Who exactly, was forcing you not to engage in volunteering and generally being a decent person before? You could have done this at any time in your life but you only did so when court-ordered. Only when the prospect of your constant nails / tanning / hair extensions / holidays and drug driving lifestyle has the potential to be stopped.

This is the typical abuser, promising to change so they can come back into your house and beat the living shite out of you all over again. No-one's
buying it Skank. Carry on having the best year of your life in 2022, hopefully in a cell.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 21.09.25.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If Sink boy is prattling on about his mental health on his insta & he believes he's struggling with it, then Bint witch is part of his problems.

Living with that day in day out with it's foghorn leghorn bleeping voice, farting, burping, sleeping in its clothes from yesterday no decent personal hygiene. I bet it don't wash it's hands when it's been to the loo either. I think it would send anyone of us decent peeps over the edge.

He must look at his crappy life thinking "WTF have I done". Its all gone tits up for him hasn't it. In 2 years she's managed to destroy him. It's what she does. If I was his mother I would've smacked her into next week & back again.
He deserves everything coming to him. Stupid, fame hungry, attention seeking wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Really? Finally treated like a real person? Who exactly, was forcing you not to engage in volunteering and generally being a decent person before? You could have done this at any time in your life but you only did so when court-ordered. Only when the prospect of your constant nails / tanning / hair extensions / holidays and drug driving lifestyle has the potential to be stopped.

This is the typical abuser, promising to change so they can come back into your house and beat the living shite out of you all over again. No-one's
buying it Skank. Carry on having the best year of your life in 2022, hopefully in a cell.

View attachment 1296695
Bravo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.