Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be great if he has previous.That would be mentioned won’t it at his court thingy?
Wouldn’t be shared unless it was relevant. Lots of people have previous and you don’t find out until after the verdict that they do

That reg has been due tax since Nov 1988 😳
I've tried various other combinations of B055, B0SS, B05S etc....nothing else exists. Whichever way you look at it that plate is illegal as it cannot be clearly identified.
Have you tried B3 55

Reactions: 7
Sorry to say this but a short prison stint will likely boost her career if anything. Her rabid "so amazing mum" fans will stick by her. A lot of the wider public who don't follow showbiz maybe only associate her with page 3, being a "good mum to a disabled son" and possibly a drink driver, a prison sentence would likely dim the wider public's view of her a bit but not significantl, I think. The "good mum to a disabled son" bit gets her out of a lot especially among the wider public who don't know all the gory details of her life that get discussed on here.

Prison - well no publicity is bad publicity is bad as far as I'm concerned, unless it's something involving sexual offences or a serious assault or a murder, the celebrity I believe would be completely blacklisted. Most people hate drink driving but I don't think a prison stint for it, or the Michelle restraining order offence, will get her blacklisted sadly. Plus she'll play the Harvey angle to death and as I said, some people will excuse almost anything if they see you have a special needs child.
In my opinion it should be part of anyone’s sentence that on release they cannot profiteer from their time spent in prison especially these so called celebrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow, the red tops are really pushing the animal cruelty petition, good for them!

This is everywhere, 2 year old campaign which has suddenly gained momentum!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x
I don’t find him cute either, but her followers seem to. My son is about the same age as Harvey and has learning difficulties and autism/adhd and he’s only ever sworn in his life twice. He even tells me off if I do it! Personally I think it gives the wrong impression of how a lot of SEN young people behave. She’s made him like that because supposedly it’s ‘funny’ - but eventually, if he were to have some kind of life separate from her sphere of influence, his inability to moderate his language will hold him back and restrict his opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Recap of last thread, manky skanky sinky wanky, as you were. X
and of course - Both weapons grade CUNTS!

More old crap from the Skum
SB is breathing a sigh of relief - he's never going to marry it in a month of Sundays & she's still dweemin' ov me weddin' innit, the sad deluded old boot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t find him cute either, but her followers seem to. My son is about the same age as Harvey and has learning difficulties and autism/adhd and he’s only ever sworn in his life twice. He even tells me off if I do it! Personally I think it gives the wrong impression of how a lot of SEN young people behave. She’s made him like that because supposedly it’s ‘funny’ - but eventually, if he were to have some kind of life separate from her sphere of influence, his inability to moderate his language will hold him back and restrict his opportunities.
My 17 year old grandson has learning difficulties and severe autism. I agree that Harvey often says what his mum wants to hear, she is always saying stuff like ”do you love it Harv, are you happy Harv” and he says “yes mum”. I have no doubt that she taught him to swear and thinks it’s funny. My grandson doesn’t swear, and he also has no idea about social media or trolls. KP has pushed all that into Harvey’s life. I think she is a terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She probably got her CS extended and this is how she is deflecting. Since when did portrayed become betrayed. Oh, she has really shot herself in BOTH manly feet by saying her mental elf has improved since doing CS. Doh!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is everywhere, 2 year old campaign which has suddenly gained momentum!

Funny how its all kicked off again; They're definately picking up tips from here aren't they?
But this is GOOD news :)
Quote from the article says
" A spokesperson for Katie said “Katie can do no right in some people’s eyes; Katie has always been an avid pet lover and as we’ve mentioned before, Kate would welcome a conversation with PETA organisational director Elisa Allen, but Elisa has yet to get in touch.”

Well I think we all know skanky response so no point in calling her

"Eere you C***ing wh***! Ooo der fuk dus yew fink youse is? I's fuking bilyunt wiv anymuls inn eye, it ain't my fawlt dat dey keyp dieing beycorse sumwun shud be lukkin after dem innit..................................... Oh fuk wot ave I said? Cole you wanka get off dat sink and get me sniff rite naaaaaah, iss urjint FFS!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My 17 year old grandson has learning difficulties and severe autism. I agree that Harvey often says what his mum wants to hear, she is always saying stuff like ”do you love it Harv, are you happy Harv” and he says “yes mum”. I have no doubt that she taught him to swear and thinks it’s funny. My grandson doesn’t swear, and he also has no idea about social media or trolls. KP has pushed all that into Harvey’s life. I think she is a terrible mother.
EXACTLY! SHE was the one who set up his social media accounts and posts all the stuff on them, clearly he isn't capable of doing that, so if she hadn't done that then people wouldn't have been able to troll him on line would they? Again it's as though she does it deliberately so she can then make a big thing out of being mean to him, when she is the one who puts him in that situation in the first place. It's like a form of munchhausens syndrome, she WANTS people to be cruel to him so she can play the 'good mum' card for protecting him. She claims it's because he wants these things, SM, going to clubs, being on TV etc but of course she puts the question to him so he just trots out the 'yes mum' response. A good mother would protect him by not putting him in those situations in the first place.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She probably got her CS extended and this is how she is deflecting. Since when did portrayed become betrayed. Oh, she has really shot herself in BOTH manly feet by saying her mental elf has improved since doing CS. Doh!🤦‍♀️
How many CS has she done? Two or three at most? Tell everyone with MH problems to get themselves nicked to get free therapy via CS! Brilliant idea skanks

She's a total, absolute, A Grade bleeping liar, a worthless piece of tit - complete and utter scum, a guttersnipe, whoreseed...............................
ARRRGGGGHHHHHH I could go on forever but I won't :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly Tattlers, when did she do the hours?
Hard to believe, she tells so many lies, who knows if this is true. You normally only do it a couple of times a week so it would take quite a few weeks to complete. I love the way she spins it, it’s not something to be proud of, most people would be ashamed they had to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Përsonally I'd be completely mortified if I'd been obliged to do CS but then I'm not a hardened criminal like she is :)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x
I don’t think he’s cute at all, I think he’s over indulged and foul mouthed. Just because someone has additional needs and disabilities doesn’t give them a free pass to behave badly, but from work experience I know it’s far easier for people to give in and let the person in question behave how ever they like and not challenge their behaviour, look at skanky feeding Harvey just to shut him up. I may be being a bit harsh because the poor lad has been pushed from pillar to post all his life, I just think he’s a product of a toxic environment and never having consistency in his life.
Being a good parent with any child is the hardest job you will ever do, being a care worker who only cares about when your shift finishes is another thing altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wouldn’t be shared unless it was relevant. Lots of people have previous and you don’t find out until after the verdict that they do
I thought previous is now shared in the courts

in the past it wasn't but to many were getting away with the same serious offence so now your previous is presented
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As a defendant
During the trial of a criminal charge, reference to previous convictions (and therefore to spent convictions) can arise in a number of ways. The most common is when a bad character application is made under the Criminal Justice Act 2003. Much of this depends on whether you make a point as part of your case about your character – i.e. if you state you are of good character, the other side would be entitled to adduce evidence of your bad character in the form of your previous convictions. When considering bad character applications under the 2003 Act, regard should always be had to the general principles of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.

The court must be provided with a statement of the defendant’s record for the purposes of sentence. The record supplied should contain all previous convictions, but those which are spent should, so far as practicable, be marked as such. No one should refer in open court to a spent conviction without the authority of the judge, which authority should not be given unless the interests of justice so require. When passing sentence the judge should make no reference to a spent conviction unless it is necessary to do so for the purpose of explaining the sentence to be passed

If you are due to appear in court as a defendant in a trial, you should speak to your solicitor about whether they think that the proceedings will bring up your previous convictions. They are in the best position to advise in relation to your specific case.

However, it is worth bearing in mind that court proceedings are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders, and can therefore disclose spent convictions (subject to above).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.