Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I brought my SN daughter up the same way I did my other children. It was harder with her, but I didn’t see why it should be any different. No swearing and manners are very important to me. ( I loathe bad manners). Also punishment was the same for them all. She is severely autistic but has understanding if you work hard at it. I now have a very polite adult daughter, who knows right from wrong. So I know she could have done the same with Harvey if she had put the effort in. They need to learn basic skills of life. She never even taught him those.
The only reason Harvey calls people cunts is because he has heard HER do it! My kids have never used that word ( or not in my hearing anyway, they wouldn't dare) but likewise they never heard it at home either. TBH I still don't like or use it personally. I'm no stranger to a well chosen
f bomb though, I'm no saint!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
he looks rough and not as well groomed

considering she wants to be back to her so called Jordan weight/lose 3 stone and promotes diet products but has liposuction to remove excessive fat because she can't lose said weight her quote

she eats a lot of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
What filter does SB have on him here??
He looks so bloody scruffy, like a young Albert Steptoe (showing my age :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On Amy criticism for enabling Katie. I do understand where she is coming from sticking with KP, as I know how hard it can be to cut sh!tty family members off, even when they do bad things (depending on how bad). Amy may feel that criticising or cutting off her daughter will make things way worse, don't underestimate blood ties esp between mother and daughter. She may be worried about losing access completely to her grandchildren also, seems from Insta that Junior and Princess adore her. We don't know what conversations have taken place behind closed doors between KP and AFP.

I didn't get a bad impression from Amy from the bits of KP's reality shows I saw over the years (I may well have missed something interesting though).
I don't know Amy personally though so quite possible she struggles with none of the conscience decisions above and is another nasty piece of work like her daughter. And I know she could be or was on the KP money train too so that could be part of her incentive for sticking with KP. I didn't like the post Amy put on FB after the drink drive crash either about mental health, felt like a sympathy card for KP.

I'm just trying to explore it from Amy's perspective for a moment
AP is like her daughter. She put Mr PP Fencing 1st, (10 year younger man), before Danny & KFP. Devoid of emotions AP is a control freak.
They both look terrible. He looks P’d off and he’s got the cockatiel hair look. Her pictures heavily filtered and hair like string. Bet she was eating and talking at the same time, with her OTT loud, foghorn voice. Both are an utter mess, physically & mentally. The ‘dirt’ they have on each other must be shocking. She needs him as a driver. He’s trapped, until the court case, then god knows what will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Haha look at the state of SB. Taking after skanky with unkempt hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do the keys look more like it is in front of her and not him?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Horsham matters will be thrilled at her doing some free weekly plaster and filtered to f*ck classes in there for them, wearing her real fur and designer shoes and handbag. Woohooing, telling them her MH is cured, after ruining all her ex’s MH and she’s now off to get her hair extensions done and a manicure, then back to her £1.5m mansion to ride her horses, even though she’s bankrupt and most of the people who visit the charity may probably rely on the food bank.
I wish I could ❤ this post a million times @DC16

• Heart
We hadn’t had the ‘look what a great pet owner I am’ deflection. Wonder what’s next.

Looks like SB has been busy at the sink. Looks knackered.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The only reason Harvey calls people cunts is because he has heard HER do it! My kids have never used that word ( or not in my hearing anyway, they wouldn't dare) but likewise they never heard it at home either. TBH I still don't like or use it personally. I'm no stranger to a well chosen
I’ve heard KFP use the C word on many occasions in normal conversation. Same as Edna and ‘Arry. Mr PP Fencing has a potty mouth too. AFP doesn’t use bad language like them.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I don’t find him cute either, but her followers seem to. My son is about the same age as Harvey and has learning difficulties and autism/adhd and he’s only ever sworn in his life twice. He even tells me off if I do it! Personally I think it gives the wrong impression of how a lot of SEN young people behave. She’s made him like that because supposedly it’s ‘funny’ - but eventually, if he were to have some kind of life separate from her sphere of influence, his inability to moderate his language will hold him back and restrict his opportunities.
I am surprised that she hasn't claimed that he has Turrettes ... she has claimed everything else without a diagnosis ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t messed with this one either .
what a bloody mess !

Is this filter called “ Morning after the night before Drag Act “
He's just the UK's biggest laughing stock along with his equally revolting Dolly!
It's so funny because he certainly hasn't gained the fame n admiration he'd hoped, instead everywhere I look someone is ripping the piss out of the pair of them.
He's dull as dishwater and I bet secretly Dolly is bored shitless of him.. he looks fed up (or he's just a boring bleep) probably both! and she looks like she's faking the happy persona

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course he has your so right

i love this site as i can vent off and not like skanky anything i say is not a lie or contradictory

people will see all these threads and think what shits of a troll we all are

i personally think this site has some very intelligent funny like minded people and i wish i joined long ago rather than hovering in the background

• Heart
he does look like he has had enough
Definitely looks like he has checked out. Probably been sitting around waiting for her all day, hair, filming, chauffeuring, now out for dinner as she probably won’t cook/he won’t eat the slop she serves up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.