Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heads popped here comes a rant

1... Skanky says what a wonderfull place to be...for what ever reason you were given a cushy placement..you should have been out cleaning streets and picking up dog shite

2...Skanky says good to be treated like a real person not a product.... you bleeping muppet have exploited and presented yourself as a product since day one enabled by iron lung

3...Skanky says not judged and they met the real person not the one your betrayed to be ...you bleeping moron its portrayed

4...wow another weekly commitment to help the community you really are bleeping deluded

anyone want to add something as i am popping rivets at the moment
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
#2: Maybe she will want to take her own insight and confer it upon Harvey.🤬

Reactions: 11
My thoughts after a couple of extra turbulent days for KFP

She was spooked by the driving offence, which was meant to be dealt with remotely, becoming a bigger problem. I think that's why she sought the services of a new legal team, believing that she had been badly advised.

The new legal team took one look at the evidence - especially those two very important words...tell her...and they swiftly laid it out that everything would come out in the trial and that was best avoided. She must have HATED pleading guilty yesterday and it messes with her strapline, "never underestimate The Pricey". To be fair, she has dodged bullets that most of us lesser mortals would have been badly wounded by, so it's not unfathomable that she thinks she is invincible.

Today has been deflection of the highest order, even by her standards. I don't think she is deluded, I think she is dealing with her problems like she always has, lock them in a drawer and they will go away or one of her minions will deal with them. She is, after all, a model with years of experience and a wonderful mother of five.

I said yesterday that she will be shitting herself at the thought of going to prison but the more I think about it the more I don't think that to be the case. She will hate not being able to keep tabs on Sink Boy but she will see it as an opportunity to sell her story when she is released. How unfairly she was treated, they targeted her because of who she is and the bastards didn't take into account her profoundly disabled son who I exploit at every opportunity for my own monetary gain, her terminally ill mum who has been dying for the last five years and her overwhelming need to work to pay back her creditors - "mu lurd, why would I be traveling all over the country to do plaster classes and earning a just a few pennies - because I desperately want to pay back my creditors"

She will cite that she can't work her OnlyFans account which has the potential to make millions 20p a week at best and lament that the courts took away her chance of repaying her creditors by incarcerating her.

If I was her friend I would advise her to release a heartfelt public apology to MP and Dr E. Dump SB, remove the hair extensions and the comedy tits, be visible helping the community and donating time to local worthwhile causes, lay off the cosmetic surgery, stop exploiting HP, come off social media, and pray for a miracle

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m sure Horsham matters will be thrilled at her doing some free weekly plaster and filtered to f*ck classes in there for them, wearing her real fur and designer shoes and handbag. Woohooing, telling them her MH is cured, after ruining all her ex’s MH and she’s now off to get her hair extensions done and a manicure, then back to her £1.5m mansion to ride her horses, even though she’s bankrupt and most of the people who visit the charity may probably rely on the food bank.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Përsonally I'd be completely mortified if I'd been obliged to do CS but then I'm not a hardened criminal like she is :)
I think it’s because whether her suspended will be activated relies on a couple of things:

1. Whether the new offence is serious or less serious

2. The impact upon the victim

3. Whether the new offence crosses the custody threshold

4. Whether she’s complied with the terms of the initial sentence.

And it’s a sliding scale.

I imagine her legal team advised her to plead guilty. Because she is clearly in breach.

Now she is going to do her utmost to show she’s complied with the order because her mental health is fine now. No triggers, so she won’t reoffend and CS has made her a better person. That and the horses (on a property that could be repossessed!).

Which ups the likelihood of more severe restrictions (a tag and a hefty fine) rather than prison.

I do think this offence crosses the threshold, personally. And the Crown Court will be considering expert testimony about her mental ‘elf and CS attendance rather than following the daft bint on insta.

I hope they do anyway!

Also, I can’t believe her original team advised her to plead not guilty and to have it heard in Crown Court. I think that was just her not taking advice. She would have almost certainly have come off more lightly in the magistrates.

I am just hoping for some damning psych reports and a cracking victim impact statement. I hope they’ll also consider her lifestyle, who she chooses to put above her kids and the flagrant disregard she has always shown for the law.

I seriously can’t stand the silly cow. And her skin texture and colour is that of a digestive biscuit, frankly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sink boy video requests can be made here lol

or just read the comments for fun

anyone know his dads email address or business lol

as another member mentioned his mother and father must be so proud

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All the rubbish on the floor. hair and make up done again, must be for OF, you can hear her shouting on Joel’s IG
ADF38B50-E08C-45E3-8885-955D37453F65.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
My thoughts after a couple of extra turbulent days for KFP

She was spooked by the driving offence, which was meant to be dealt with remotely, becoming a bigger problem. I think that's why she sought the services of a new legal team, believing that she had been badly advised.

The new legal team took one look at the evidence - especially those two very important words...tell her...and they swiftly laid it out that everything would come out in the trial and that was best avoided. She must have HATED pleading guilty yesterday and it messes with her strapline, "never underestimate The Pricey". To be fair, she has dodged bullets that most of us lesser mortals would have been badly wounded by, so it's not unfathomable that she thinks she is invincible.

Today has been deflection of the highest order, even by her standards. I don't think she is deluded, I think she is dealing with her problems like she always has, lock them in a drawer and they will go away or one of her minions will deal with them. She is, after all, a model with years of experience and a wonderful mother of five.

I said yesterday that she will be shitting herself at the thought of going to prison but the more I think about it the more I don't think that to be the case. She will hate not being able to keep tabs on Sink Boy but she will see it as an opportunity to sell her story when she is released. How unfairly she was treated, they targeted her because of who she is and the bastards didn't take into account her profoundly disabled son who I exploit at every opportunity for my own monetary gain, her terminally ill mum who has been dying for the last five years and her overwhelming need to work to pay back her creditors - "mu lurd, why would I be traveling all over the country to do plaster classes and earning a just a few pennies - because I desperately want to pay back my creditors"

She will cite that she can't work her OnlyFans account which has the potential to make millions 20p a week at best and lament that the courts took away her chance of repaying her creditors by incarcerating her.

If I was her friend I would advise her to release a heartfelt public apology to MP and Dr E. Dump SB, remove the hair extensions and the comedy tits, be visible helping the community and donating time to local worthwhile causes, lay off the cosmetic surgery, stop exploiting HP, come off social media, and pray for a miracle
I said exactly the same yesterday. She won’t listen to advice though, she never has. She will continue to do just as she pleases with no thought for anyone else.

Looks like SB is ramping up his MH too for his coming court case! (IG stories) 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Honestly Tattlers, when did she do the hours?
[I think it’s a load of baloney. Banking on the charity keeping stum. Will be still doing it but saying it’s “voulenteering”. She is an absolute liar who has no qualms about telling porkies or getting found out

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She most likely had an easy time of it at her cs, I bet if she had been collecting rubbish in the streets or washing graffiti off walls, would she be so keen to do that on a weekly basis…🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the rubbish on the floor. hair and make up done again, must be for OF, you can hear her shouting on Joel’s IG
View attachment 1296278
I just honestly don't understand this woman constantly advertising the same tit

nothing she poses in is remotely attractive

do these so called sponsors generate any income from skanky promotions

it is clear now that any company or person who is willing to associate themselves with this scum especially when she has so many active court cases for serious offences are no better than her

i think the Harvey student meet and greet next week is going to be fun

some active protesters will be there :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering it took 5 mths to do 100hrs, works out at less than 5 hrs a week. What a wee soldier she is , can you all believe shes worked so hard . She seems to have forgotten they had to chase her to even do that. I'm pretty sure the residents of Horsham are mighty unimpressed with her new found commitment to the community. They probably would prefer if she just promised to stay off the roads and stop putting them all at risk

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn't he see the light when his first red carpet event was on a Carpetright offcut in a carpark with a noticeboard behind him and a plate of Iceland party bites in front?
In his brain he has hit the big time. He is in the red tops and has his photo plastered all over them.

Wow, the red tops are really pushing the animal cruelty petition, good for them!

It’s a shame they don’t use the list that one of our tattlers did with back upm

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Considering it took 5 mths to do 100hrs, works out at less than 5 hrs a week. What a wee soldier she is , can you all believe shes worked so hard . She seems to have forgotten they had to chase her to even do that. I'm pretty sure the residents of Horsham are mighty unimpressed with her new found commitment to the community. They probably would prefer if she just promised to stay off the roads and stop putting them all at risk
Can you believe what this tit rag really says

who forced her to return

you either do your community service or not

if you choose not to,you get a few warnings then reported back to court by the probation services for breach of order

no one made her come back from Thailand

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Looks like SB is ramping up his MH too for his coming court case! (IG stories) 🙄
Give me strength - is that all the pair of them can do? Bang on about their Mental Health when they have made crappy decisions and can’t deal with the consequences. I wish the pair of them would just shut up and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.