Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing, I gain nothing but thought you would all like some real life insight instead or hearsay and speculation but it seems not.
But is it real life insight… you have divulged nothing of any meaning so far all you have done is blame all her exes for her many, many failings as a human being… As ex cabin crew I had the unfortunate experience of having to serve her on a few occasions and can categorically say she is extremely rude and self entitled and not at all liked by cabin crew.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It also stops other people coming forward with the truth. I know understand why many people who have have either backtracked/stopped or deleted their account
I agree.
I understand we want to know if your just some weirdo getting kicks pretending to know her.
I remember thetroof who came and gave us some great info but then disclosed too much and got found out - which caused them lots of issues in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@peoplehateme - this is a genuine question and not meant in any way to rile you or indeed discredit you, is there anything you can do to stop her self-destruct mode. You say she is very unwell (I assume suffering from a mental illness possibly brought on by abusing alcohol and drugs for years and years). She could be sectioned if it was in her best interests, both to keep her safe and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Because it's open knowledge who has and who hasn't
There isn’t really a place for NDAs in family law. There not really enforceable in the UK. Sussex isn’t Hollywood. You could agree to confidentiality in a prenup. But only really about the financial side of things. It really is only things like finances, too secret designs and customer lists that are covered by NDAs in corporate law. So, assuming you do know the family, you’re either an employee or a friend or family member who has signed a worthless NDA. Doesn’t make sense, really.

Reactions: 26
I agree.
I understand we want to know if your just some weirdo getting kicks pretending to know her.
I remember thetroof who came and gave us some great info but then disclosed too much and got found out - which caused them lots of issues in real life.

Hence why I'm being vague. I'd love to really say my peace but I was finding my feet here but have already been called a liar. Members blocking me, members throwing 5 million deep questions at me. Not a great welcome to also ask people to do some digging on me. Why would I say anything else? It's not worth it as I am close to some family members

And I'm definitely not Soph 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hence why I'm being vague. I'd love to really say my peace but I was finding my feet here but have already been called a liar. Members blocking me, members throwing 5 million deep questions at me. Not a great welcome to also ask people to do some digging on me. Why would I say anything else? It's not worth it as I am close to some family members

I always enjoy when people come on here and tittle tattle - this is the name of the game after all.
So I’m not interested in your credibility. I’d just love you to bring more to the table without obviously risking your identity.
People can either pop you on ignore or just scroll past if they don’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Woah thanks for the heads up. Hope you’re ok. We’d have your back x
Aw thanks WQ ☺ 🥰 congrats on the Vippy!! 🙌 👑

I actually tit myself, well, not actually, I'm not KP, but I did panic. I just couldn't get my head round how this account could post all these memes and stuff taking the piss out of her somet rotten, but then be one of her team or whatnot! Murky and weird. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, you all don't have her wrong at all. She is on a massive self destruct roll at the moment. People are enabling her but not her family. They are exhausted by it all but have lives to live too.
Sorry I don’t go with all this ‘people are enabling’ her crap, she’s a mature woman in years and has been round the block more than most, she’s not intelligent but she knows how to play and use the system/people.
As I say she’s a narcissist, she will never change and I have no sympathy for her whatsoever, my sympathy lies with all those she’s hurt and used over the years be it financially or emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It wasn't a hug - she was choking on her own bullshit! Pete was trying to help 🤭

View attachment 1241789
Ah the ol' Heimlich Manoevre! Personally if it was skanky i'd be inclined to use the strangulation method with both hands round her scrawny neck

Meanwhile, some news about Junior that I think you might find interesting.

I wonder what Skanky feels about this.
So what is this thing they're all saying? Either way skanky will not be happy to not be at least mentioned or given credit for Junior

• Haha
Reactions: 19

You are entitled to come on here and say whatever it is you want to say. If people want to block you then fine, let them, that is their prerogative. I personally don't block anyone, I just scroll on by if I don't like or agree with something or someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Aw thanks WQ ☺ 🥰 congrats on the Vippy!! 🙌 👑

I actually tit myself, well, not actually, I'm not KP, but I did panic. I just couldn't get my head round how this account could post all these memes and stuff taking the piss out of her somet rotten, but then be one of her team or whatnot! Murky and weird. X
Maybe they were fishing for us to get in touch and then try and take us down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair, you all don't have her wrong at all. She is on a massive self destruct roll at the moment. People are enabling her but not her family. They are exhausted by it all but have lives to live too.
So if we didnt get Katie wrong and she is on her own destruct mode herself, why do we need to blahe/hate on her ex's and others?
If her own family is exhausted to help her and have own lives, well then hello so do K ex's....

• Heart
You've lost me 🤣 I meant Kate relationship with Carl. Not S&H they are madly in love
Who puts that about someone's relationship? "They are madly in love" :ROFLMAO: You are definitely S! No man would write that - so you can't be H!

• Haha
And given how little J & P see her there can't be many handovers, and they're probably to AFP anyway.
They’ll be no handovers. They’re not toddlers. When Princess goes to see her I would imagine if PA drops her off doesn’t get out of the car let alone touch her… maybe he touched her shoulder once 10 years ago and she’s living on this… 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.