Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also stops other people coming forward with the truth. I know understand why many people who have have either backtracked/stopped or deleted their account
Ha! The irony! The Trooth used to post here but left because of threats from KP et al. I've been tricked and threatened by someone connected to KP. So have many others. So please put the world's smallest violin away because people are rightly questioning you, and are suspicious. Maybe empathise with innocent folk who have been harmed by her instead of coming on here and expecting the red carpet and a glass of bubbly. And then crying cos we don't all immediately trust you and agree with you šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
To be fair, you all don't have her wrong at all. She is on a massive self destruct roll at the moment. People are enabling her but not her family. They are exhausted by it all but have lives to live too.
Then surely if they are all of that opinion and they have the proof they can have her sectioned for her own good.. Iā€™m not buying this at all.

Reactions: 24
I always enjoy when people come on here and tittle tattle - this is the name of the game after all.
So Iā€™m not interested in your credibility. Iā€™d just love you to bring more to the table without obviously risking your identity.
People can either pop you on ignore or just scroll past if they donā€™t like it.

• Haha
I have absolutely nothing to prove, as I said I am not here to defend her. I just said you guys don't know the real truth. Crisis talks happened last weekend. Happy to stay here but I won't be answering questions about the children. That's something I will say
Well, I've NEVER signed a NDA and IF what you're saying is true, I would imagine there are reasons YOU have been asked to sign one! I pretty much am convinced you're who I think you are, but the thing that is misleading me is your grammar, because the person I know is NOT illiterate & you are. Or maybe a Red Herring?

• Wow
  • Heart
Well, I've NEVER signed a NDA and IF what you're saying is true, I would imagine there are reasons YOU have been asked to sign one! I pretty much am convinced you're who I think you are, but the thing that is misleading me is your grammar, because the person I know is NOT illiterate & you are. Or maybe a Red Herring?
Reasons for reasons šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Theyā€™ll be no handovers. Theyā€™re not toddlers. When Princess goes to see her I would imagine if PA drops her off doesnā€™t get out of the car let alone touch herā€¦ maybe he touched her shoulder once 10 years ago and sheā€™s living on thisā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Remember when she said Beckham touched her hand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hence why I'm being vague. I'd love to really say my peace but I was finding my feet here but have already been called a liar. Members blocking me, members throwing 5 million deep questions at me. Not a great welcome to also ask people to do some digging on me. Why would I say anything else? It's not worth it as I am close to some family members

And I'm definitely not Soph šŸ˜Ž
I think your problem was you came on a thread thatā€™s clearly anti KP and for good reason and told us to basically blame the men in her life over her and then tried to portray PA in a bad light without giving us the full context from the start. On top of that you tell us you canā€™t talk about the children, or anything much as youā€™ve signed a NDA but youā€™ve come on here to give us a real insight into her life. Itā€™s not an attack it just doesnā€™t make sense.

Reactions: 34
Maybe they were fishing for us to get in touch and then try and take us down.
Yes I think you're right. That's why I think they sent me the mortgage info, maybe if I'd shared that, that would have precipitated something. Oh, just remembered, they were saying they were going to go straight round to KP's when they were released and attack her, I was saying "I don't think you should do that, violence is never the answer", so I think they were trying to goad me to "coerce" an assault or something? What they don't realise is that we are inherently good people. I might detest KP but I would never egg someone on to actually physically attack her. It was at that point they said they were KP.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck

We are asked to sign one, most of us agree some don't. Those people don't get close! Can you imagine the daily drama, and it is daily. Of course the family want us all signed up with no expiry date
If you are a close friend or family member how can the family have allowed H to be paraded in front of drunk and possibly drunk so-called fans on Friday? You and the FAMILY should be ashamed of yourselves. You disgust me. Stick up for her as much as you like but she is not a mother in any sense of the word. She pimped out that vulnerable young adult who she is supposed to love and care for, for money so that she and SB can have another holiday.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Tra-laaaaaaaa šŸ’ŖšŸ‘† Iā€™m glad I made my 1000th post count
Congratulations šŸ„³. I became one last week and didnā€™t noticeā€¦. šŸ˜‚

Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck

We are asked to sign one, most of us agree some don't. Those people don't get close! Can you imagine the daily drama, and it is daily. Of course the family want us all signed up with no expiry date
Thatā€™s a bit dodgy saying ā€œShe is staying with mumā€ not ā€œShe is staying with her mumā€. This implies that itā€™s your mum as well Sophieā€¦.. šŸ§

Why are we trusting this person, it's probably SB. Calls her Kate, slags off exes, tread with caution.
Itā€™s definitely SP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations šŸ„³. I became one last week and didnā€™t noticeā€¦. šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s a bit dodgy saying ā€œShe is staying with mumā€ not ā€œShe is staying with her mumā€. This implies that itā€™s your mum as well Sophieā€¦.. šŸ§
Remember, KP also has a brother....

Reactions: 45
Handovers before COVID took place with Amy supervising at her home. She can watch from the back door as there's a side entrance to her garden. Kate was upset, on this one handover, I was there and Pete did console her! P & J didn't witness it. Handovers don't take place between them anymore but P is a slimy weasel and don't forget that

I know her, you don't
And other people on this thread know her too and seem to be telling us the complete opposite to you. Why is that I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just checked Y/T and Katie still hasn't posted THAT VIDEO she claimed she was
going too.

• Haha
Wedding has been brought closer because of Amy šŸ˜Š Yes I will be there šŸ˜‰
Amy is unlikely to be here by Xmas. Understand Mr PP Fencing almost called ambulance last week because she couldn't breath, so yes, wedding has been pulled forward, that you are correct about. I know most of who's going to the church & then on to Findon, apart from some of Edna's & 'Arry's mates. I'm sure I know your 'hidden' identity, unless you ARE one of the Pricey clan, just trying it on. And yes, I know why you've signed a NDA agreement. More than one in fact. BUT, you are 100% wrong about 'Arry signing one, from the start. Firstly, nobody knew Sophie was seeing 'Arry. You have also been extremely misleading and incorrect about the visitation of the kids & implying Peter was rubbing KFP back and acting as if her still cared for her (similar comments made to the way BunnyCuddles reacts about KFP/PA). NO WAY would Peter EVER go back to her. Look at Emily V the Price creature, no comparison. 'Crisis talks happened last weekend', how enlightening is that. Could have been about ANY of KPS's drama's or treatment of kids/animals/people in general!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes I think you're right. That's why I think they sent me the mortgage info, maybe if I'd shared that, that would have precipitated something. Oh, just remembered, they were saying they were going to go straight round to KP's when they were released and attack her, I was saying "I don't think you should do that, violence is never the answer", so I think they were trying to goad me to "coerce" an assault or something? What they don't realise is that we are inherently good people. I might detest KP but I would never egg someone on to actually physically attack her. It was at that point they said they were KP.
They sound completely unhinged !
they mustā€™ve been pretty convincing though to start with ā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 22
We know she risked peopleā€™s lives driving while drunk, drugged up, disqualified and uninsured. We know she has a conviction for harassment without violence for screaming abuse in a school playground. We know she is soon to appear in court to be tried for breaching the restraining order imposed as part of that conviction. There are also numerous occasions, matters of public record, where she has been abusive, inappropriate and foul-mouthed towards innocent people. Thatā€™s enough for me to neither like nor respect her, frankly. Not a fan of any of her exes. Itā€™s just her I dislike. Because of her behaviour.
Not to mention the recent exploitation of H for money. What do you say to that @peoplehateme ? Or is that somehow Peter's fault too?

Reactions: 27
They sound completely unhinged !
they mustā€™ve been pretty convincing though to start with ā€¦
Oh they were, spewing vitriol, making memes, saying AWFUL things about her. But I never 100% trusted them, it still confuses me in all honesty. How could someone on her team put such vile stuff out there about her? All to trick a Tattler or two? Or is KP that desperate to take Tattle down she'll go to extreme extremes? All very discombobulating and explains a little why I bang on about keeping it on here, I'm not trying to police, I'm trying to look out for my pals. X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.