Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You keep saying that but you’ve given us no real insight and now tell us you can’t because you’ve signed an NDA. All I’m saying is it doesn’t make sense.
NDA but I'll go straight to tattle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck

We are asked to sign one, most of us agree some don't. Those people don't get close! Can you imagine the daily drama, and it is daily. Of course the family want us all signed up with no expiry date
Untrue there‘s a Tattler who didn’t sign an NDA and worked with KP, people that know her have vouched for her and I believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It was more than a back rub, they didn't think we could see them. It was also more than one occasion. He kept giving her false home when she was with L
L Is Leo? So how many years ago are you talking? J and P were little then, and PA wasn’t married. Are you saying there was supervised access even back then? That’s what you’ve made it sound like.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m interested to know on how we have got her all wrong.
Happy to see another POV if you can explain.

To be fair, you all don't have her wrong at all. She is on a massive self destruct roll at the moment. People are enabling her but not her family. They are exhausted by it all but have lives to live too.

Reactions: 19
Anyone flagged this with Claire P - Petes management?! 😅
I’m sure she’s lurking but it does make me chuckle how they’re trying to bring Pete in. KFP more than likely makes Pete cringe - he wouldn’t go near her in a million years. We all know this.
Desperate the naive attempt from this poster to try and change our feelings.
Bless.

Always ready to be proven wrong with cold hard proven facts though.
What an immense failure its been too, the poor wretch! They need not have bothered waste their time preaching to the converted and skanky is not worth defending anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck

We are asked to sign one, most of us agree some don't. Those people don't get close! Can you imagine the daily drama, and it is daily. Of course the family want us all signed up with no expiry date
I don’t believe her sister would ditch the man she loves because he wouldn’t sign an NDA. What is there to disclose when you regularly wash your dirty knickers in public anyway? You’re making the family sound pretty bad here, tbh. If my brother asked my now husband to sign an NDA (not that he would. He isn’t well known), I’d have told him to do one and chosen my husband. I am really open to different opinions and learning new things but this doesn’t make sense. Why did you sign an NDA? The only time I have was when I did some work for the MOD. Bit more important than some old page three girl!

Reactions: 34
🤔 You have to wonder why you’re still on this thread if you dislike it so much.
I've put on IGNORE. Feel the same, on wrong thread.

Just a wild stab in the dark. :ROFLMAO: Were you chauffering for Katie that day???

@WillowTree21 Maybe Claire/Peter will remember this particular hand over if KP got upset, they might know who our mystery commenter is, seeing as they said they were there too.
Yes they would know, but I don't believe it happened. I've said my thoughts on who I think it may be. Will do some digging though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair, you all don't have her wrong at all. She is on a massive self destruct roll at the moment. People are enabling her but not her family. They are exhausted by it all but have lives to live too.
Thanks for replying.
Has she got a drink /drug problem?
Does she want the kids back or is it convenient for her to not have them.
Also you said that Kris used to show people videos of harvey and laugh at him - did the family or Kate not tell him to stop?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How come Cole isn't doing the modelling for her tit range considering he yearns to be a model and needs the cash?
Because he didn't want to look a complete tit in that ghastly polo shirt, I mean the dude wearing looks like he just wants the ground to open up so he can crawl in to die

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If people are planning to flag me to find out who I am then I'm saying absolutely nothing else. It's an anonymous website. Why would people try and discover who the person is? Weird tit that. I was right to not disclose anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you, yourself indirectly benefit financially from KP’s incomes?

Reactions: 7
So she is living with Amy, (which we know) and a crisis meeting was held at the weekend (I assume by family) so that is positive, however, if she doesn't listen to anyone what good will it do? Can you at least hint at who the 'people' are that are enabling her?

Reactions: 25
If people are planning to flag me to find out who I am then I'm saying absolutely nothing else. It's an anonymous website. Why would people try and discover who the person is? Weird tit that. I was right to not disclose anything.
Because it makes your posts either credible or incredible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

If Dwight truly didn’t give a f*ck he wouldn’t have set up a trust fund for his son. He never had a chance to be his dad without her being in his life too and it would have been lifelong with Harvey’s disabilities. You only have to see how she treats the fathers of her other children to understand where he‘s coming from. I’m not excusing Dwight for not being in Harvey’s life but he didn’t want a child at the time, he made that very clear and KP stated she only slept with Dwight to get back at Dane and because he was black and white men don‘t like their women going with black man, those were KP’s words not mine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.