Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing, I gain nothing but thought you would all like some real life insight instead or hearsay and speculation but it seems not.
You keep saying that but you’ve given us no real insight and now tell us you can’t because you’ve signed an NDA. All I’m saying is it doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations Warriorqueen. Well deserved.. Lovely POM will be sorting out your badge of honour soon, no doubt x
Woohoo, you made it. I love it, do you love it 😆

Congratulations 🎉🎉 Warriorqueen.

Skanky you are still a bleep and your tit smells like your mouth!
I LOVE IT!

Why are we trusting this person, it's probably SB. Calls her Kate, slags off exes, tread with caution.
There’s someone on Twitter at the moment who is staunchly defending KFP and bad-mouthing PA to do it. Looks obsessional tbh. I’m sure a few of us on here have ran into them 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck
I can see that being true. It's blatantly obvious that she's on a path to destruction and won't help herself or allow anyone else to help. She's been an obstinate, pig-headed bulldozer from the second she left the womb! But the family pandering to her clearly isn't helping her, either. I don't know what i'd do if I was Amy....maybe i'd pander too, for an easy life. But KFP is going to end up dead soon if something isn't done....and no doubt all her haters will get the blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

Maybe nothing, but strange that you didn't write Amy here, but mum....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
So consolation took place on ONE hand over, because KP got upset, that's a little different to it happening on every hand over, as was implied... shows actually that he was being a caring person doesn't it?

You were there....??? MMMM, so someone very close, Harry?
I personally think it could be a friend of Amy's. If not, it's one of that lot. Given the lack of grammar & punctuation, could be anyone in the Price clan or 'Arry!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have absolutely nothing to prove, as I said I am not here to defend her. I just said you guys don't know the real truth. Crisis talks happened last weekend. Happy to stay here but I won't be answering questions about the children. That's something I will say
I’ve asked multiple questions for clarification on your truth…could you kindly reply??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
the thing is with Katie is she wants the new fella(everytime) in her life to be the perfect dad(when the kids do not need another dad except for Harvey the kids all have dads in their lives . and to play happy familes the day after she meets them(any normal women with kids does not introduce the new fella into the family home until she is pretty sure it is going to be a long term relationship)
This is so right…. It also happens in the real world. I have a friend who is exactly like this, her kids have had two new dads in the same week..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's not. I speak from experience. I made the mistake of interacting with the creator of this account, they ended up sending me screenshots of Skankys mortgage arrears, all sorts, constantly saying "put this on Tattle" etc. I shared the odd mocking TikTok on here, but nothing else. Then eventually they said they'd been arrested for false impersonation, and everyone on Tattle was going to be arrested for slander, that's when I finally said yeah right, then they said they were KP and I'd better watch out. It knocked me for six, so I'd just advise caution outside of Tattle. Not trying to police, I'm just trying to look out for folk.
Woah thanks for the heads up. Hope you’re ok. We’d have your back x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, he's Kates plus one
So the family hate him yet he is allowed to go to the biggest day of her sisters life, yes that makes sense.how is she ever going to learn her actions have consequences if her family allow her to do as she likes, where’s Katie’s respect for her sister taking a man she doesn’t love and who her family hate.

Reactions: 39
Ok 😂 I tried to give so insight as a lot of you were way off track but you call BS so I must be lying for what exactly? What do I have to gain?
I’m interested to know on how we have got her all wrong.
Happy to see another POV if you can explain.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

I can't answer questions about H, it's not something the family are happy with but he is her son and D doesn't give a duck

We are asked to sign one, most of us agree some don't. Those people don't get close! Can you imagine the daily drama, and it is daily. Of course the family want us all signed up with no expiry date
KP’s ’unwellness’ also goes by the name of narcissistic, they don’t seek help because they think they’re gods gift to put it in a nutshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.