Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky wouldn't do that, we’ve recently been informed, “She’s not the person we think she is”, it will be SB’s fault if that happens 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
So she didn't do it with the swathe of other dates she cancelled to never reschedule then? Hmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

Actually skanky IS the person we all KNOW she is. There is nothing to justify her or what she does - end of :)

Seriously I don’t think anyone there would be that high class 🤣
It'll be Chav Central and Wannabes.

You didn't see 'Arrods offering up their beauty salon space for a Chavtastical Plasterclass did you?? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, but are you saying PA hands Princess over on access visits himself, and cuddles KP?? I find it hard to believe that he ever goes near her, I thought she said herself that they only talk through lawyers?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Most people in the public eye put on a act...super nice and behind doors different..... But KPs act is lovely behind doors (apparently) and her act in public/TV/media is being a tit mother, drunk driver, druggie, criminal, who bullies and blackmails people, shags whoever will touch her, puts holidays and new men before her kids, doesn't pay her bills and kills animals when she isn't wearing them that is......maybe you and some of the family should tell her she has it back to front then.....oh wait silly me forgot, it isn't her fault....it's Pete's fault she is a bleep...😏😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thank you DC16 for the informative reply. Yes it's all such a mystery. Would have been great if they'd taken the passport off her. That would hurt more than anything else. She prefers her holidays to even seeing her kids, it would seem.
On another point, I think I have a good idea who 'peoplehateme' poster may be, IF it's not AFP, Edna or the b!tch herself. WHY it states, Andre see's KFP when handing over kids, rubbing her back, is just fabrication. Peter has no face to face contact with KFP & rarely speaks to her, even by phone. All the person is trying to do, is put some of the previous 'men' she's been with in a bad light, when in fact KFP is the problem. Oddly, the mention that AFP liked Leandro, is very true, which make's me think I have an idea who it is, as had a conversation with this person about the same thing!
Be interesting what is going to happen with Crawl about attending Edna's wedding, if the family are not keen on him. As someone else said, I think yesterday, will he be KFP's Plus one? Wonder if Edna had to fit her wedding around her sister's court dates!
I honestly don't know any dates they were planning, just heard they were planning on going away again and that it was for quite a while. Wonder if it was the school holidays that they were planning, as it would show how little contact she really has with the children by not being with them, but I really don't think it will happen now.

I really wish they would remove her passport too, yes that would really hurt, her 'work' abroad just consists of 10 minute Youtubes, she barely even #ads the hotels etc where she has no doubt got a freebie of discount.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unpopular opinion but I cannot stand MW. I'm glad he hasn't been invited back! He has his own very interesting and eye opening thread. No one loves Mark more than he loves himself!
Its not an unpopular opinion I cannot either I've also gone off Michelle Keegan I dont know as a fellow Manc how she married into that family! I love Keith Lemons impression of him, I wet myself when he first did it 🤣.

Reactions: 22
I agree with everything you say, I'm not sure how soon this jolly will be, or if they can even go. But yes, they will have to be here for court cases and face the music, SB has training and his fight, she has masterclasses booked, it really won't go down well if she cancels yet again, so that takes us into July.
Carl's court hearing is scheduled for 16th June....wonder if that will get changed if he is doing the MMA stuff and the fight is on the 24th. After her plea hearing in a few weeks time, she will then get a date for her hearing, maybe that will be July/August time...then hopefully jail.
BH will probably be on MS Teams, just like the majority of the cases at the moment. I wish they would remove her passport too, I have suggested that.
I imagine payments are being made, we all know the creditors are only going to get back a fraction of what she owes them, so they are trying to get the best deal for the creditors under the circumstances.
MM, again can't work that one out, maybe it will be finalised when the bankruptcy is finalised in court. 🤷‍♀️
I just think because of her work and the way she gets her income, this has not been a straight forward case. (Plus the fact there have been witnesses come forward with lots of new evidence) If I was made bankrupt, I just have one employer, so it would be far easier to police. Look at Boris B he went bankrupt 2 years before her and he is only just now being sent to jail, so looks like charges can still be brought up at a later date for any breaking of the bankruptcy rules. Boris's BRU (Bankruptcy restrictions Undertaking) don't end until 16.10.31, so a lot could still happen with her track record and the evidence they have.
The cogs are in motion....it's just very slow....
I really appreciate the updates you give. It is so frustrating that the BH seems to be taking forever, but if it means she actually gets properly punished then it’s worth the wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, but are you saying PA hands Princess over on access visits himself, and cuddles KP?? I find it hard to believe that he ever goes near her, I thought she said herself that they only talk through lawyers?
So are we to believe she turns up there and Pete is so happy to see her that he rushes out the front door to grapple & grope her on the driveway? Righty-ho :ROFLMAO:

* If it is the case that she actually turns up there to collect P, then who is driving because SB is not allowed near the children is he? More like its AFP who collects P to take her back to hers by which time it will have dragged it's substantial arse out of bed and slapped on an inch or two of plaster, furthermore do you think for one tiny moment that AFP would allow that utter fiend Andre to grope skanky without attacking him? NOPE

* I thought the only contact Peter had with it was through legal channels after the abuse Emily received from it? I doubt he wants it anywhere near his home either nor does Junior want it shoving a phone in his face as he wanders past the front door in his PJs. As it was with my own kids I expect its more of a case of "Granny's here!" as the car pulls up outside then off goes P to meet her Gran then off to see skanky for two hours This idea of Pete waiting on the doorstep to grope Plastic Patsy is simply made-up rubbish - a total joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve a funny feeling when folk wake up, you are going to be interrogated and possibly attacked on here, so I’m going to try to jump in before that starts.
Newbies coming in defending KP, and directing blame immediately to others (usually Pete) are not very well looked upon when they first arrive on this thread, as it’s often thought of as being Kate, Carl or similar.

So, lets say all is above board, lets try to deflect the oncoming onslaught…may I ask, what are the families thoughts on the bankruptcy? What is happening with that. It starts with a zoom from the Maldives (which you have to admit is SHOCKING), and has descended into chaos since then. There are MANY MANY creditors and staff and people trying to sort this financial mess out, and many people who have lost everything, because they were not paid by Kate. Their lives have literally been ruined! Their mental health is shattered, really and truly in pieces because a woman decided to not pay her debts and blew up many many peoples lives. How is this being discussed, considered, dealt with within the family? Does she feel ANY remorse whatsoever…because it certainly doesnt look like she does!

Re Harvey…what are the families thoughts on Kate putting Harvey in front of the camera, especially when she has legal issues? I’d really like to break this one down to the bare bones. People are very worried about Harvey and him being exploited. He has a sizeable trust fund from Dwight, and Pete, so he does not need to ‘earn money for his future’ as was put out by Katie for this nightclub ‘event’. Is it not important to allow Harvey a private life as much as possible? If he genuinely wanted to go to a nightclub, WHY drag him to one miles away, leave him sitting in a car waiting for his mother, who is notoriously late for things, and do it publicly?
Often Kate’s choice in men mock her eldest son…posting it on youtube, and we hear Kate laughing in the background…does the family think this is in Harvey‘s best interest?

When you say she’s not what we assume she is, could you elaborate on that please? The general assumption on here is that she is very selfish, has never put her children first, men are always a priority in her life until she gets bored, and she is extremely vicious and nasty when things dont go her way.

I met her a couple of times many many years ago, when she was doing the club rounds in London. She had her ‘hangers on’ then, she came across as insecure, a bit shy in fact, but entitled. Like people should move aside for her presence or at least be in awe or amazed to be in her presence. Unfortunately the London crowd back then really didnt give a toss.

She has had a drink and drugs problem for years…I have myself witnessed her falling out of clubs, being carried to cars in a complete state, this was around the time of Harvey (before and during pregnancy)…why hasn’t the family got her the help for these addictions before? I know some people fight tooth and nail against help, but honestly, this has gone on WAY too long. if the family were honest in the media, it might have forced her to get the help she needed instead of the media encouraging her down this hole.

I have a million more questions, I’m sure others do too, I just wanted to see if we could get answers before the pitchforks came out :-D
And also, how do you justify her spending behaviour when she is fully aware that she has ruined people’s lives by not paying them yet flaunts holidays, cosmetic procedures, shopping sprees without any remorse!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If she is amazing why does she agree to appear on Pwicey's car crash ('scuse the pun) TV shows, breakfast TV etc. instead of telling her no and insisting she sorts herself out?
I’m not even playing devil’s advocate here. Because I hate them. But I wonder if AFP simply doesn’t have there mental capacity to sort out her daughter. I’d be worried about what to do if my kid was a train wreck. But I wouldn’t be sweetness and light. I’d definitely speak out about the driving convictions, the harassment convictions and the putting a violent man above my grandchildren issue. But I wonder if she’s too weak. I mean, her fella was cleared of rape, but did admit to attempting intercourse with a friend of theirs while three sheets to the wind. I wouldn’t put up with that either!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And also, how do you justify her spending behaviour when she is fully aware that she has ruined people’s lives by not paying them yet flaunts holidays, cosmetic procedures, shopping sprees without any remorse!
They’re is no justification Price just doesn’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All I’m reading from the new poster is poor old Katie 🤷🏻‍♀️
so the family (said Peggy Mitchell style) knew kris was mocking Harvey and instead of pulling him up on it they laughed with him,yes that’s real caring because if someone laughed at my disabled granddaughter or niece I wouldn’t be laughing nor would I be entertaining them.
Pete cuddling and rubbing her back at every drop off/handover absolutely doubt this maybe once as a keep going you will get there kind of thing but not in the way the poster is hinting (almost hinting pa still holds feelings )
I don’t doubt ap loves her kids it’s what mams do, while she can’t control who Katie sees she can say he won’t get into my house ,she can say I won’t be running around after you while he is on the scene and that included your contact with the kids, she can say I won’t do any tv shows while your with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Those actions were to win over Amy, she's amazing but a hard nut to crack and fiercely protective over her girls. Pretty much, why do you want to take on Kates kids? What can you do to help etc etc?
If she's so amazing and protective as you say then what was her take on SB? She seemed happy enough to be around him until slapgate?

Reactions: 30
A new, mysterious member...? Questionable Grammar....? Starts off the post laying their stall out...?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Milky Bar Skidmark, but filing this one under *Take With A Pinch Of Salt* 🤔
Totally agree with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.