Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Sorry but KP is a grown woman you cannot blame the men in her life for her narcissistic behaviour, how she treats her children especially Harvey and her animals is down to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If she is amazing why does she agree to appear on Pwicey's car crash ('scuse the pun) TV shows, breakfast TV etc. instead of telling her no and insisting she sorts herself out?
My OH met them few times, so I asked him, and he said he can't say a bad word about Amy. That she was really great with Harvey and nice in general... (but he cant say the same about Katie 😂)

The fiercely protective/overprotective would make sense in a way that she is enabler and Amy's girls never do any wrong, (I have friend like that and even tho the kids are still young and lovely, she is setting them for a very dangerous future...)

Reactions: 31
I’m not even playing devil’s advocate here. Because I hate them. But I wonder if AFP simply doesn’t have there mental capacity to sort out her daughter. I’d be worried about what to do if my kid was a train wreck. But I wouldn’t be sweetness and light. I’d definitely speak out about the driving convictions, the harassment convictions and the putting a violent man above my grandchildren issue. But I wonder if she’s too weak. I mean, her fella was cleared of rape, but did admit to attempting intercourse with a friend of theirs while three sheets to the wind. I wouldn’t put up with that either!
Where KFP's 'men' have been concerned, Amy has always 'run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds '. Two faced and lovely to them when KFP first gets involved, then when it all goes wrong, they're the 'devil incarnate'. Let's be frank, Amy has earned a lot of money off her daughter in the Jordan years. Paid huge sums by Dwight to look after Harvey, magazine & TV interviews, and her & Edna are still part of the gravy train. Pretty sure, KFP has some impact/input on Edna's kids clothing business, but obviously unofficial due to bankruptcy. It's also strange that Mr PP Fencing went to court, as you say, but Amy stayed with him. Clearly not the 1st time he's had a dabble with other women either. The family are dysfunctional & grasping. Sadly, it appears, Amy is struggling now with breathing & think KFP and her constant dramas has added to her anxiety. Does KFP care - clearly NOT. Will be interesting to see the fall out when Amy passes. KFP will milk the situation for all it's worth. No compassion, empathy for anyone or anything. It will be a money spinner & fake crocodile tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
ha ha my grammar is awful though why someone feels the need to bring it up is rather odd

can you spill on what Amy really thinks of Carl and does Amy ever give KP a real talking to?😊
I think you’ve missed the point I don’t think the Tattler was attacking someones grammer for the sake of it but KP has poor grammar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And given how little J & P see her there can't be many handovers, and they're probably to AFP anyway.
I doubt there are any ’handovers’ as such now, as J&P are teenagers and would just get out or in the car themselves and go to the house.

Reactions: 32
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brooklyn Beckham has fallen on hard times.
It's a mere bagatelle Skanky fell off the wagon , fell off a wall, fell off chairs in clubs , fell on the dance floor, fell into and out of cabs need I say more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt there are any ’handovers’ as such now, as J&P are teenagers and would just get out or in the car themselves and go to the house.
Junior is 16 isn't he? So not for him as he is a 'grown up', but I think Princess would still need handover for 'legal purposes' as per care agreement. But that's only if they were legaly taken from her. Not on parental agreement.

Reactions: 7
Junior is 16 isn't he? So not for him as he is a 'grown up', but I think Princess would still need handover for 'legal purposes' as per care agreement. But that's only of they were legaly taken from her. Not on parental agreement.
But even then I doubt the handover requires a meet and greet, I’d imagine it can be done with him seeing them get into the car from his front door, or from inside his car if he’s the one dropping them off and it can’t be KP on her own as she’s banned from driving.

Reactions: 20
Anyone flagged this with Claire P - Petes management?! 😅
I’m sure she’s lurking but it does make me chuckle how they’re trying to bring Pete in. KFP more than likely makes Pete cringe - he wouldn’t go near her in a million years. We all know this.
Desperate the naive attempt from this poster to try and change our feelings.
Bless.

Always ready to be proven wrong with cold hard proven facts though.
Nothing is being missed by Claire, for sure. Don't forget, there is still the rant (earlier this year), KFP made about Emily & questioning her professional qualifications & behaviour towards Princess seeing KFP in rehab, while adding Peter had ruined her life. Claire, on behalf of Peter had already issued legal letters end of 2021 regarding KFP mouthing off about him. There will be many further ramifications towards KFP issued by the Andre's. Also, Once the RO charges are done & dusted, there are still the likening of Kieran to JS following the accusations of the underage girl to deal with.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17292012/katie-price-emily-andre-disgusting-rant/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
But even then I doubt the handover requires a meet and greet, I’d imagine it can be done with him seeing them get into the car from his front door, or from inside his car if he’s the one dropping them off and it can’t be KP on her own as she’s banned from driving.
K or him would have to get out of the car, to be seen in person, (or anyone appointed) as 'confirmation' right person is taking them. Legaly if that's the case. (Like when you do school pick ups)
What I meant is if there are legally scheduled visits, then P cant just take a bus and see her mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How come Cole isn't doing the modelling for her tit range considering he yearns to be a model and needs the cash?
Sink Wanker Coal would be ideal for modelling equestrian attire, he has the facial features of a horse with his size 10 underbite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
K or him would have to get out of the car, to be seen in person, (or anyone appointed) as 'confirmation' right person is taking them. Legaly if that's the case. (Like when you do school pick ups)
What I meant if there are legally scheduled visits, then P cant just take a bus and see her mum.
That still doesn’t require a meet and greet at least not closeup, let alone a rub on the back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.