Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet AFP would actually dread that! But that is definitely the most logical, if she still wants any kind of contact with her kids.
Where does KP live anyway? you never see anything around manky mansion......in the tabloids anymore......does she break in on a night and film her only one fan stuff in the one and only bedroom thats suitable to pose and pout in........?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lets place our bets for tomorrow. Wheelchair or crutches? I'm going with wheelchair! I also have absolutely zero faith in the justice system therefore I think nothing will happen to her! Sorry to be so negative. It is just my gut feeling 😞 Perhaps I will get a new ridiculous profile pic out of it though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@DC16 is this for the restraining order? And if it's Magistrates will it not be Bailed and Referred to Crown Court or do Magistrates have powers to Give Custodial and To Tag a Slag 😂
Tag That Slag 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This cunts just jumped on the mental health bandwagon to try and get some credibility and fame in his own right.. look at me, I was depressed, felt hopeless etc, now look at me, if I can do it, you can do it too - bollox
You have to admit though if you was a millionaire luxury car salesman, and then ended up wanking in sinks and selling dick pics for a living, you would be depressed too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
As much as I’d like to see her have a tag fitted, it would directly stop her from doing her stupid makeup classes so I doubt the court will do that as it would stop her earning

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lets place our bets for tomorrow. Wheelchair or crutches? I'm going with wheelchair! I also have absolutely zero faith in the justice system therefore I think nothing will happen to her! Sorry to be so negative. It is just my gut feeling 😞 Perhaps I will get a new ridiculous profile pic out of it though :LOL:
I’m saying crutches, mental elf,vile trolls and a beige tracksuit.
Her punishment will be 2 weeks in the Priory.
Her family will issue a statement either asking for understanding, or underplaying the severity of what she has done.
Masterclasses may be cancelled ( without refunds)
Sink Boy will clutch Dolly’s hand, and autograph pictures of taps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
As much as I’d like to see her have a tag fitted, it would directly stop her from doing her stupid makeup classes so I doubt the court will do that as it would stop her earning
So would Jail, even more so. But she needs to be punished for her actions...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just lock her up and throw away the key, then we all can have some peace and quiet. She will love it in there, skanky will think she’s in an episode of bad girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If she turns up in a wheelchair on wedensday then on friday turns up at the club acapulco on her trotters then its safe to say what she was up to

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But tickets are non refundable, she'll still keep the money.

"You can't give me a tag Judge, I've got poorly feet ain't I"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣 I really hope she gets sent down.
I reckon she'll have her crutches.

OH reckons she's going down but only in her wheelchair on a ramp 🙄

I'll show him the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So would Jail, even more so. But she needs to be punished for her actions...
Shes been pushing those masterclasses even more now............thats how confident she is nothing will happen..............and like i have said before ide be surprised if she completes the tour anyway.......

Reactions: 16
@DC16 is this for the restraining order? And if it's Magistrates will it not be Bailed and Referred to Crown Court or do Magistrates have powers to Give Custodial and To Tag a Slag 😂
Tag That Slag 😱😱😱
Magistrates have sentencing powers that allow them to impose a range of sentences, including unlimited fines, bans, community orders and up to six months' custody for a single offence and 12 months in total.

• Heart
Any hope that Amanda?? The judge is presiding? Probably totally the wrong name but you know the one I mean, the only one that’s talked sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Definitely. He is trying to come across as a nice guy, pretty boy lover not a fighter. Victim. Incredibly loyal, blah, blah, blah

He also told MailOnline about the 'horrific' trolling he's received since he started dating the ex glamour model, 43, in June 2020, claiming the abuse has taken its toll on his mental health.
love Katie, I think the world of her, I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie. I am currently on my way to Katie's house so I am happy, I think the world of Katie, I really, really do. She has a heart of gold and I am in a happy relationship with her.
But Carl insists their relationship hasn't faltered and claims his upcoming Celebrity MMA show in June has been a welcome distraction from the rumours surrounding the couple's high profile romance.

He added: 'I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie, and I am not interested in anything else.

'I love doing this MMA show because it does affect my mental health and I appreciate having something to focus on.'

Katie teased the pair had reconciled by posting a picture of Carl on her Instagram last Friday – hours after she was seen wearing her engagement ring, which the former Loose Women star had recently taken off.
WTF! Have I been on some sort of other plane of existence & totally made up SlapGate in my head? Great, happy relationship! But he got arrested for offensive & aggressive behaviour & language, I seem to recall. Also, I suspect DV too, towards the woman with a 'heart of stone, Oh sorry, GOLD'.
They deserve each other, clearly both habitual liars & Con artists. Since meeting KFP he can look in the porcelain sink and see what's left of being famous go down the plug hole like the green contents of his spouting KnobGoblin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she's doing the plasterclasses - to avoid being tagged.

The benchmark is really high to send a poor, suffering woman like the skank to prison, what with her trotters, 5 kids and sick mum.
But a tag is a more realistic threat, and she's really cunning for someone who's so thick 🙄

Reactions: 21
Definitely. He is trying to come across as a nice guy, pretty boy lover not a fighter. Victim. Incredibly loyal, blah, blah, blah

He also told MailOnline about the 'horrific' trolling he's received since he started dating the ex glamour model, 43, in June 2020, claiming the abuse has taken its toll on his mental health.
love Katie, I think the world of her, I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie. I am currently on my way to Katie's house so I am happy, I think the world of Katie, I really, really do. She has a heart of gold and I am in a happy relationship with her.
But Carl insists their relationship hasn't faltered and claims his upcoming Celebrity MMA show in June has been a welcome distraction from the rumours surrounding the couple's high profile romance.

He added: 'I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie, and I am not interested in anything else.

'I love doing this MMA show because it does affect my mental health and I appreciate having something to focus on.'

Katie teased the pair had reconciled by posting a picture of Carl on her Instagram last Friday – hours after she was seen wearing her engagement ring, which the former Loose Women star had recently taken off.
Oh god, why can't the world see what we see, this bleep is only interested in frankenstein for the media exposure, he's been gagging to be a somebody for years. NEWSFLASH - Cowl, you are still a little nobody, no fucker cares about you or what your mentol elf is like, or what your gaawls are, duck off, do us all a favour, you are just a parasite, latched onto some scraggy looking old hasbeen, for the scrag ends of her fame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Shes been pushing those masterclasses even more now............thats how confident she is nothing will happen..............and like i have said before ide be surprised if she completes the tour anyway.......
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many she has actually done? I mean lately, not pre Cole.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.