Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to KFP she was having cortisol injections which she had researched and spoken to a lot of people about. And that sometimes Cortisol works and sometimes it doesn’t.....
Cortisol is a mouthwash. She definately needs that after the vile abuse that spews out of her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If there is a possibility of her being jailed tomorrow, would that be enough to postpone her BH?
I really hope something is actually going to happen this time, she has been trying to wreck the lives of her youngest children. Hoping to break up Kieran and Michelle, destroy the happy family life J and B are clearly having.
She is a totally selfish hard hearted witch, I don’t know how she keeps getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, those Thailand pics and videos sure shows someone who's "in love" and in a "happy relationship" 🙄 the bawbag is just happy he got to say a few words in the press before "Dolly" butted in with her usual nonsensical drivel
I’ve just read that farce of an interview with SB.We called it right from the start that they were going to go down the”We never said we broke up or nuffin” route.
They also manipulated their fans.Thats pretty despicable. I may not think highly of Kp/Sb fans, but they should.
I agree with you totally,this is not a loving realationship,but there is one that thing that I would like to emphasise,they are made for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Going back to this story, explains why he left all the negative comments on his posts, so that they can still be seen as 'trolling'. SB: there is a difference between trolling and stating facts and truth.....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She will get off, she always does. She will be ill (mentally, physically or both), her Mother will be ill or die, Harvey will be needing her or some other bull. Or she will get a nice big fat fine for something and the DM will foot the bill, as the media love her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If there is a possibility of her being jailed tomorrow, would that be enough to postpone her BH?
I really hope something is actually going to happen this time, she has been trying to wreck the lives of her youngest children. Hoping to break up Kieran and Michelle, destroy the happy family life J and B are clearly having.
She is a totally selfish hard hearted witch, I don’t know how she keeps getting away with it.
She should really be remanded if its adjourned...me personally i think it will be another damp squib..i can see the wheelchair coming out ..the foot excuse shows she is scared..

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Going back to this story, explains why he left all the negative comments on his posts, so that they can still be seen as 'trolling'. SB: there is a difference between trolling and stating facts and truth.....
The cynic in me sees this as good PR just before his court case. Probably hoping the powers that we will see it and see a man deeply in love blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve just read that farce of an interview with SB.We called it right from the start that they were going to go down the”We never said we broke up or nuffin” route.
They also manipulated their fans.Thats pretty despicable. I may not think highly of Kp/Sb fans, but they should.
I agree with you totally,this is not a loving realationship,but there is one that thing that I would like to emphasise,they are made for each other.
They are so made for each other and not in a positive way either. They will ruin each other when things go tits up! They have no shame or problem scamming their 'fans' remember that invester guy they claimed they were 'friends' with who invested money and made them a profit? A nurse fell for their scam and lost hundreds of pounds. When it came to light, skanky, lying dog face said she didn't know him and was not friends and that she was appalled at him scamming people. Well that was total bs because she said he was a friend and SB said the same thing. Then that was the end of that, no more said about it, nothing done about it, all was forgiven and forgotten and them allowed to continue their scamming. What short memories people have hey

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She will get off, she always does. She will be ill (mentally, physically or both), her Mother will be ill or die, Harvey will be needing her or some other bull. Or she will get a nice big fat fine for something and the DM will foot the bill, as the media love her.
I'm sad to say but we are all going to be screaming blue bleeping murder after her court appearance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The cynic in me sees this as good PR just before his court case. Probably hoping the powers that we will see it and see a man deeply in love blah blah

Is it me or does this guy know what he,s talking about? first off hanz ..you didnt suffer in lockdown you had plenty of holidays..next up your gym famine didnt last as you were always posting videos of your gurning with the dumb bells.." normality isnt normality" wtf does that mean?
"you may know me from reality tv" ??????????????? er come again.......
"and other things" punching women maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.