Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally every story follows what we write on here. Tattler's, we should be getting commission!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’ll see a jail sentence as a PR exercise, she’ll gain lots of column inches In the press, her fella, family, Harvey etc will be papped visiting her, she’ll have every drama going happen to her, she’ll come out and sell her story to everyone. The only thing she’ll lose is getting her nails and hair done. She’ll use it as a story to say she misses her kids even though we know she doesn’t see them, it won’t be a punishment in the slightest it’ll just add to her narrative of being a victim and she’ll make money from it

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I wonder (if he has enough evidence against her re safety) if he could visits moved to a contact centre? I don't know how it all works or how hard it would be, I just know hell would freeze over before I handed my child to someone like her. Laws or no laws.
Costs a fortune if you contest access. My bestie has spent the past 3 years fighting her drug addicted violent ex having overnight access to his daughter. She's come back bruised where he's hit her and it has cost her all her savings to fight the arrangement. CAFCASS said unless he agreed to drug and alcohol tests contact must be supervised two hours every other week. Judge after judge after judge has found in her ex's favour and overruled CAFCASS. It costs my friend £1,000 for every hearing for her solicitor to represent her. He represents himself, he's usually drunk or high on the call and still gets sympathy from the judge. He called CAFCASS a bunch of cunts. Refused to pay for drugs tests and the judge sympathises. Finally, after 3 years, the latest judge has closed the case and ruled that access is supervised and not overnight. Its cost her 15k and if he wants to appeal again he can. Honestly Pheebs, Keiron will have done everything possible to minimise her access but there's only so much you can do unless you have an endless pot of money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
And this…
This photo of Bunny wearing those awful clothes and makeup in Katie's care, and never looking awfully happy there, is sad and depressing... compared with the gorgeous happy natural photos of her on Kieran's instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
8 weeks to the wedding…..Sophia…yes that’s actually her name
A3441ACB-F012-45A9-94FF-B787B3B7AEFC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Latest 🤣🤣🤣👍
Beach ‘close to her hone’! No, it’s close to AFP home. So clearly she’s now living at her mothers. That‘s the beach down the road from her mothers bungalow. NO beach near MM. Also, as pointed out, it’s hard for anyone without foot injuries, to walk on pebbles. She can’t even remember her own lies from 2 days ago. We all know there is nothing wrong with her feet. Be hilarious if she turns up in court with crutches or wheel chair now. F’ing idiot and CON woman🤮🙀💩

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.