Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is a possibility of her being jailed tomorrow, would that be enough to postpone her BH?
I really hope something is actually going to happen this time, she has been trying to wreck the lives of her youngest children. Hoping to break up Kieran and Michelle, destroy the happy family life J and B are clearly having.
She is a totally selfish hard hearted witch, I don’t know how she keeps getting away with it.
I believe that she deserves jail time.I doubt that it would do her any good, or that she would learn from it, but her total disregard of previous court rulings would suggest this is the only outcome.
Weither she gets jail time is another matter.The prisons are overcrowded.Even murderers get ludicrous lenient jail time( in my opinion).
The problem is that there is no punishment adequate for her.She ignores driving bans,disregards restraining orders, and tries to get out of doing community service as much as possible.As for fining her, what is the point?
The only punishment that would mean something to her would be tagging and curfew.For a considerable period of time.
I have not even considered her getting off, because it is an open and shut case.There are no mitigating circumstances.
If she is found not guilty, then the court is sending the message that there is no point in being law abiding.
And if she is given yet another chance to visit hotel Priory, then we must accept that there is a two tier system in operation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I believe that she deserves jail time.I doubt that it would do her any good, or that she would learn from it, but her total disregard of previous court rulings would suggest this is the only outcome.
Weither she gets jail time is another matter.The prisons are overcrowded.Even murderers get ludicrous lenient jail time( in my opinion).
The problem is that there is no punishment adequate for her.She ignores driving bans,disregards restraining orders, and tries to get out of doing community service as much as possible.As for fining her, what is the point?
The only punishment that would mean something to her would be tagging and curfew.For a considerable period of time.
I have not even considered her getting off, because it is an open and shut case.There are no mitigating circumstances.
If she is found not guilty, then the court is sending the message that there is no point in being law abiding.
And if she is given yet another chance to visit hotel Priory, then we must accept that there is a two tier system in operation.
Absolutely agree with you. Being sent to jail will make money for her, yet a tag and curfew will hit her where it hurts. We’ve all heard she still drives (allegedly) and the endless holidays will have to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Is it me or does this guy know what he,s talking about? first off hanz ..you didnt suffer in lockdown you had plenty of holidays..next up your gym famine didnt last as you were always posting videos of your gurning with the dumb bells.." normality isnt normality" wtf does that mean?
"you may know me from reality tv" ??????????????? er come again.......
"and other things" punching women maybe?
Does he even know what a mental challenge is? its not pumping iron and pouting doing selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree with you. Being sent to jail will make money for her, yet a tag and curfew will hit her where it hurts. We’ve all heard she still drives (allegedly) and the endless holidays will have to stop.
Yep, if jailed Katie will feature porridge in another ghost written autobiography, I doubt she will be tagged because it would
be very hard and too expensive to set up in her MM. When Tagged you have to stay within range of the base station which
is hooked up to the phone line and it has a limited range and the MM is too large.

Reactions: 16
i agree the tagging order is the one that will impact her the most

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I,ve had several Hydrocortisone(Cortisol) injections, in my heels for plantar fasciitis my elbow for tennis elbow and my arthritic knee, never yet had sedation for any of them. She just plays people, doubt she actually had them.
I have also had these on my finger and my hip. Both were done privately through my medical insurance as private facilities. I did not have any sedation. Both injections had a painkiller in them as well as the Hydrocortisone which kicked in pretty quickly (not so quick with the finger). I drove there and back to both appointments.

Reactions: 9

Is it me or does this guy know what he,s talking about? first off hanz ..you didnt suffer in lockdown you had plenty of holidays..next up your gym famine didnt last as you were always posting videos of your gurning with the dumb bells.." normality isnt normality" wtf does that mean?
"you may know me from reality tv" ??????????????? er come again.......
"and other things" punching women maybe?
"You may know me from..."

Mate, wouldn't know you from Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Going back to this story, explains why he left all the negative comments on his posts, so that they can still be seen as 'trolling'. SB: there is a difference between trolling and stating facts and truth.....
Definitely. He is trying to come across as a nice guy, pretty boy lover not a fighter. Victim. Incredibly loyal, blah, blah, blah

He also told MailOnline about the 'horrific' trolling he's received since he started dating the ex glamour model, 43, in June 2020, claiming the abuse has taken its toll on his mental health.
love Katie, I think the world of her, I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie. I am currently on my way to Katie's house so I am happy, I think the world of Katie, I really, really do. She has a heart of gold and I am in a happy relationship with her.
But Carl insists their relationship hasn't faltered and claims his upcoming Celebrity MMA show in June has been a welcome distraction from the rumours surrounding the couple's high profile romance.

He added: 'I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie, and I am not interested in anything else.

'I love doing this MMA show because it does affect my mental health and I appreciate having something to focus on.'

Katie teased the pair had reconciled by posting a picture of Carl on her Instagram last Friday – hours after she was seen wearing her engagement ring, which the former Loose Women star had recently taken off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ugh, toe-curling stuff from skum

It must be nicer to look at the wonky feet than nippless wonky breasts. Still wouldn't ever pay to see any of her.

Says have to sign in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, if jailed Katie will feature porridge in another ghost written autobiography, I doubt she will be tagged because it would
be very hard and too expensive to set up in her MM. When Tagged you have to stay within range of the base station which
is hooked up to the phone line and it has a limited range and the MM is too large.
She could stay at Mother's, that way she can care for AFP as well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does he even know what a mental challenge is? its not pumping iron and pouting doing selfies
This cunts just jumped on the mental health bandwagon to try and get some credibility and fame in his own right.. look at me, I was depressed, felt hopeless etc, now look at me, if I can do it, you can do it too - bollox

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It's on the list now, but says morning... WOOOHOOOOO
View attachment 1222417

Be interesting to see if fiancé SB goes with her!
Whooooooooooooo bleeping hooooooooooooo
Is this the RO? She's in court more than I'm at home, I've lost track of what she's up for and when. I agree with another poster on here, tag and curfew the witch, that'll get her where it hurts 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely. He is trying to come across as a nice guy, pretty boy lover not a fighter. Victim. Incredibly loyal, blah, blah, blah

He also told MailOnline about the 'horrific' trolling he's received since he started dating the ex glamour model, 43, in June 2020, claiming the abuse has taken its toll on his mental health.
love Katie, I think the world of her, I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie. I am currently on my way to Katie's house so I am happy, I think the world of Katie, I really, really do. She has a heart of gold and I am in a happy relationship with her.
But Carl insists their relationship hasn't faltered and claims his upcoming Celebrity MMA show in June has been a welcome distraction from the rumours surrounding the couple's high profile romance.

He added: 'I have always been in a happy relationship with Katie, and I am not interested in anything else.

'I love doing this MMA show because it does affect my mental health and I appreciate having something to focus on.'

Katie teased the pair had reconciled by posting a picture of Carl on her Instagram last Friday – hours after she was seen wearing her engagement ring, which the former Loose Women star had recently taken off.
He is a brilliant liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree with all you say. Tagging her & revoking her passport would be critical to her MH!!(y) She would be happy not to see her kids, but to lose going on holiday would send her into total meltdown. Her passport should have been taken away months ago, when she defaulted on bankruptcy payments & then when she broke the RO and contacted Michelle. Should have arrested her at the airport. She's crafty, arrogant & thinks she's above the law. I really pray we have a good result tomorrow🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.