Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit busy at mo, so struggling catch-up, just popping on to say yes I agree with so many of you on here, TAG TAG TAG the biaaaastch with an evening curfew, that would f*ck her up sooooo much, she’d hate it with a passion. Better than prison, doubt it will, happen, but we can but dream, the Tattle party would be FIRE 🥳😁

PS used to like that Keith Lemon bloke when he did Bo Selecta, but what a c*nt he is these days, seriously stop giving the oxygen thief work, bloody ITV get in the bin, arghhhhhhh. Still she’ll show herself up on whatever show it is, and we can laugh at the face in High Def, love she can’t filter that out, HD takes no prisoners 👍🏼😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
KP’s OF post from Sunday - 95 likes
KP’s OF post today - 25 likes
No wonder she keeps dropping the price (pun unintentional!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can you say that? Look at my avatar, if that's not an expression of pure love for Katie I don't know what is.
He certainly looked full of love for her on the holiday to Thailand hey! Maybe he should watch her Youtube again for a refresher!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I love it! Wonder if she will turn up in crutches or a wheelchair?
With that customised bandage on it's bonce because it has to dress up for it's audience of adoring "fans" hahahahaha :)
Nah! More likely to be anuvva JYY trackie that'll be on Deeplop by the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Kieran and Michelle will be in court? In the never ending quest for KPs comeuppance, I tend to forget that they have been the victims here.
It must be terribly difficult for them. Even the logistics of organising childcare, time off work etc.
I am sure the decision to take this to court did not come easily.
Kieran's mum Wendy helps when she can. After the way she was treated, I suspect she will be more than pleased to see KFP get her comeuppance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
We believed the drink/drug driving case to be open/shut. Driving also while already banned, smashing a car that wasn't hers up & no insurance too, but look what happened, NOTHING. Just another ban/small fine. Conned authorities into thinking she spent a few weeks in Priory - 2 bloody nights, then went into hiding until she ventured out to get spray tan/nails/hair done. So, forgive me if I can't hold out too much hope, about justice being done this time, but I really really hope you are correct. My faith in justice system will make a massive decline, if tomorrow isn't a good result. :poop: :mad:
The difference is last time she did not have a years suspended sentence hanging over her. She was found guilty of the drink drive offence, she just got a lenient sentence, this time if she’s found guilty of anything the suspended sentence is invoked, there are no conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who on earth do the DM hire as their journalists?
Not everyone can spell and that's fine as we all have different strengths and weaknesses.
But surely then, your job shouldn't be writing articles for people to read?
I'm not great at maths, so I wouldn't apply for a job as an accountant or hire someone like that.
Yes that was a particularly bad example of spelling! And these days with spell check automatically highlighting words for you how hard can it be to get it right?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit busy at mo, so struggling catch-up, just popping on to say yes I agree with so many of you on here, TAG TAG TAG the biaaaastch with an evening curfew, that would f*ck her up sooooo much, she’d hate it with a passion. Better than prison, doubt it will, happen, but we can but dream, the Tattle party would be FIRE 🥳😁

PS used to like that Keith Lemon bloke when he did Bo Selecta, but what a c*nt he is these days, seriously stop giving the oxygen thief work, bloody ITV get in the bin, arghhhhhhh. Still she’ll show herself up on whatever show it is, and we can laugh at the face in High Def, love she can’t filter that out, HD takes no prisoners 👍🏼😁
She reads here Kylie, so tomorrow’s tracksuit ensemble might be enhanced with a veil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last ones were 26.09.21 Derbyshire, Birmingham, Manchester 2 days later she had the car crash.

Was expecting this!!
She just does not care about anyone except herself!
The very little time she has with her kids, she still risks their safety. And its with something that anyone else in her shoes, would have worked extra hard on. No amount of car crashes and bans will ever stop her doing what she wants.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s a for breaking a restraining order isn’t it - the RO would also apply for court appearances surely? So I doubt either M or KH will be attending.

Reactions: 9
She just does not care about anyone except herself!
The very little time she has with her kids, she still risks their safety. And its with something that anyone else in her shoes, would have worked extra hard on. No amount of car crashes and bans will ever stop her doing what she wants.
Why doesn't he just stop custody. He's well within his rights and she is not good for them at all so no contact is far healthier. If you can't trust they're safe then no way should she be allowed to have them with or without supervision!

• Heart
Yes that was a particularly bad example of spelling! And these days with spell check automatically highlighting words for you how hard can it be to get it right?
I agree. I wonder if they just ignore the red squiggly line that's telling them to check again?
Most of it is just a copy and paste job, so they really should get that one new paragraph correct!

Reactions: 7
The cynic in me sees this as good PR just before his court case. Probably hoping the powers that we will see it and see a man deeply in love blah blah
Funny that. A lot of the ones who kill their Other Halves insist that they "Really love them" too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is
Ugh, toe-curling stuff from skum

is there a big market for pictures of feet so badley scarred that you may never walk on them again(or does she airbrush the scars out)i am sure the saddos who w..k over these pictures can down load loads off the internet for free after all a foot is just a foot

• Haha
  • Sick
Last ones were 26.09.21 Derbyshire, Birmingham, Manchester 2 days later she had the car crash.

Was expecting this!!
So, the other parents need to make sure they teach the children to automatically belt up whenever they get in a car (any car). My grandchildren fasten their seat belts when they are in my car without being told. KP is never going to bother to act responsibly, so the children need to be taught how to instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why doesn't he just stop custody. He's well within his rights and she is not good for them at all so no contact is far healthier. If you can't trust their safe then no way should she be allowed to have them with or without supervision!
100% agree! I'm not sure what the reasons are. @DC16 do you know why?

Reactions: 15
Why doesn't he just stop custody. He's well within his rights and she is not good for them at all so no contact is far healthier. If you can't trust their safe then no way should she be allowed to have them with or without supervision!
He could insist she can only see them at a Social Services-run Contact Centre where she's not allowed to take them out of the building nor change their clothing 50 times for photos for her shite clothing site or DRIVE THEM ANYWHERE! Why has Kieron been so lenient with the thing???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.