Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either
Her demise is self inflicted and she has had far more chances at redemption than most people. She has (literally on occasion) stuck up 2 fingers at everyone regardless of what she's done, what she owes, what's she's responsible for etc.
She only jumped on the MH bandwagon to get away with her behaviour. If she loved anyone besides herself, she would have fought tooth and nail to see her children.
As for her mother, she milked the story as much as she could. As sad as it is for AP to have this disease, I don't think it bothers KP as much as she made out. The main reason being, that she refused to change her behaviour, refused to give up drink and drugs or do anything to give her that "reassurance" she went on about. She said she wanted to rush getting married so AP could be there. Any decent person would have fixed up their act instead.
Each chance she got, she chose to fly abroad with Cole instead of spending these precious moments with her mother.
The only sad part of this whole this is not her self inflicted demise, but the people she has hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Happy Saturday afternoon Krusty family 😘 I hope you are all well ❤

Well we have had

foot gate
Hand Gate
Slap gate
Crash gate
Court Gate
Split Gate
Back together gate

Now we have ….

Operation Gate (maybe) or it could be Jab Gate

They are very quiet today somethings a foot me thinks 🤔

Colegate 😁😁😁😁😁😁😄🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16507384829051.jpg
Hilarious, Pom, I nearly sucked me ice lolly down me gob the wrong way. 🍭
Oh dear, hope your ok 🤭😄💕💓💖❤🥰🤗😘 Pom hugs 😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

emmaw28

VIP Member
Saw a couple of lovely pics today on Peter A’s insta of the eldest 2 kids playing with the youngest 2. No posing, no filters - just genuinely happy and playing. Someone even posted a comment to say very different to when they’re with KP where they’re always pouting with filters. It’s the same when they’re with Kieran - they all look genuinely happy and fulfilled. The dads and their partners are a godsend.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
My son was at his friends birthday party at air arena and Kieran was in there with the kids. Genuinely seemed a really nice family, and good with his kids even without his phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

racing stripes

I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either
Her mental health seriously she plays on every bloody thing, my mum had terminal cancer for 14 years did I decide to be a fucking twat no I didn’t it’s not difficult

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Just put celebmma in you tube and listen to woods interview and musings about mental elf and how he suffered during lockdown
Oh and you can post comments too lmfao
Is it me.
He's not a full shilling is he?
Delusional, weak and full of bullshit.
I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to get across, keeps rabbiting about MH but doesn't have a fucking clue.
What the actual fuck has he suffered during covid and lockdown, wasn't he jetting about all over the place with his 'dolly'!
The year hasn't got a clue, just yet another entitled, spoilt fool who hasn't done a days real work in his life.
No wonder she's moulded him into the idiot he is and has him at her beck and call.
I really can't make my mind up whether he is simple.

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Who TAF pulls their top up like that while just walking in the street, really NOT a good look Katie 🙄🤣🤣🤣
A6DD3865-8AE6-4DD0-8630-DA8F96FF048D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I forgot I had this which I made a few days ago..Katie Price as a museum exhibit 😄 x

Back later tonight 🥰

Resizer_16508280839691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I always liked Katie and used to defend her quite a lot. I’m currently in recovery for addiction so I think I defended her because I understood the bull in a China shop behaviour as I had been there myself BUT watching her be given so many chances to be able to sort her life and addiction out and for her to just not take any of it seriously really frustrates me. She will never get well because she doesn’t want to and probably doesn’t think she has an issue. I was lucky I realised I had a problem and I wanted to get well more than anything, it’s definitely not been easy but I’ve kept going with it. She needs to hit her rock rock bottom before she realises she needs help and by then it may be too late for her to be able to rebuild her life.
Also I always thought she was a really good mum to Harvey at least but reading this I’m thinking maybe I was wrong about that also
She herself claimed she hit rock bottom numerous times and was "healthy and happy" only to repeat the same behaviour.
She's lost her kids, her money, her home, her looks and just about everything else. She has all these court cases looming so how much more rock bottom does she need to get?
She's just a nasty piece of work who will never change or fix her issues.
Well done for your recovery ❤ you've done amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Did anyone see the 24 Hours In Police Custody about the “Black Widow” Victoria Breeden? It was 2 episodes. The police were saying she was probably the cleverest criminal they had ever dealt with. She kept buying herself time with weird demands. She was in a wheelchair. Anyway when she was found guilty and sent to HMP Peterborough, they took her wheelchair off her because it was blatant that she was hamming her back injury up and didn’t need it. So, Sink Boy or Herpes Lips, if you are lurking on this thread, there’s no no need to bling up a wheelchair, the prison will take take it off you!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
You are so right, I am so sick of every Tom DIck and Harry going on about the 'mental health' issues, just because it is the current trendy thing to do. It's so insulting to people with real MH issues who struggle to get out of bed and function every day, yet continue to do so! The likes of KP, Crawl, and even Prince Harry going on about it drives me nuts! They aren't good for MY MH, lol!
I know somebody who has dreamt up some mental health issues, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her but her GP has fell for it hook, line and sinker. She's now been able to quit work get seemingly every benefit under the sun and spends her days riding, swimming, hairdressers, nails, gym etc. When asked about feeling well enough to return to work she just says she's suicidal and off she goes again. There are literally thousands of people doing this! Nice work if you can get it.🥴

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44