Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister in law was painting the guttering on her lodge and the base of the ladder slid causing her to fall vertically smashing her heels and ankles 5 years on she struggles with a one inch heel for longer than 2 hours and that’s after loads of therapy and revisions . Didn’t really beak anything else but was visibly bruised elsewhere . I don’t think the injury was as bad as KP makes out . Attached a photo as example
View attachment 1218733
My father fell off a roof many years ago and landed on his feet, broke both feet and damaged his back with the impact

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thanks for this @DC16 😘
I do find some of it confusing....
Do you know if Jeyda and the neighbours (KP Equestrian) can be called? I was wondering as it mentioned about advertisement and/or being concerned with. (Not sure if you'll know, but you seem super clued up on the BH stuff 🥰)
Im wondering if she will actually appear in person or via Zoom again she has been less than helpful and transparent up to now hope they throw the booknat her id like to know how shes paying for her alleged rental and mortgages on MM what a waste of time and money Channel 4 wasted hope they dontbdo another series

Reactions: 16
Saw a couple of lovely pics today on Peter A’s insta of the eldest 2 kids playing with the youngest 2. No posing, no filters - just genuinely happy and playing. Someone even posted a comment to say very different to when they’re with KP where they’re always pouting with filters. It’s the same when they’re with Kieran - they all look genuinely happy and fulfilled. The dads and their partners are a godsend.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Pretty sure the Andre’s know what happened that day. P & J would have told them. The way KFP has treated Emily & Peter, it shows how different & loyal he is, as he’s not opened up and said anything. If roles were reversed KFP would have sold the story to anyone who Would listen. We all know the feet story is a crock of tit. Another story with so much misinformation & lies, same as SlapGate. I think her whole life & everything about her is full of lies, scams & cons. IF she ever had to stand up in court, a good prosecutor would run rings around her. Liars need a good memory. She would never be able to remember all the lies & inconsistencies she’s spouted.
Maybe that's why J doesn't have anything to do with her anymore? He has pretty much been invisible since that trip.

View attachment 1218656

Wonder if this is directed at SB? 🤔🤣
The only thing threatening about that is the poor spelling and bad grammar! I think they are doing this to drum up interest in the TV show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Maybe that's why J doesn't have anything to do with her anymore? He has pretty much been invisible since that trip.
So, it may be that Carl and her ex's have signed NDA's so can't spill the beans on her...... but her kids haven't. I wonder if they'll (or just Junior) tell some home truths once they turn 18.

Reactions: 14
Ay gru up in Chattam, Kent end fe lokle akkent woz a bitt likke Londahn, fe usse ta cal it fe Mudwaay Tahns, oi babe put fat warter dahn. (I try and posh it up a bit now) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst it appears that Junior is distancing himself from Katie these days, I don't think he will ever dish any dirt on her.
At the end of the day, she is his mother, and I think Peter has brought him up well enough to show respect for that and that the best course of action is silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She does seem to trying to sell stuff bath bombs, clothing , masterclasses, OF I think she is short of money to pay bills
Has she paid this months trustees payment

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.