Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DC16 question about the BH....
Does KP have a lawyer for this representing her or does she have to sort it all out herself?

Does she get "cross examined" for example using criminal law, will she be questioned by the "prosecution and defence".

I hope what I'm trying to ask makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining things.
She has an accountant….think she leaves everything up to him.
Not sure on the rest of it though, sorry 😞

Reactions: 15
She has an accountant….think she leaves everything up to him.
Not sure on the rest of it though, sorry 😞
Thats ok! Im just glad you got what I meant 🤣🫣

Gosh, I hope she doesn't get away with it all by blaming her accountant!! x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Haven't been on for a couple of days and probably won't get caught up. I became a nana for the second time yesterday and when I saw the love and pride in my son and his lovely partner's eyes my heart almost burst with pride and happiness. That's what being a parent is, it's the most important thing in life ❤ I now have two beautiful, healthy granddaughters to love and cherish forever ❤ love to all Krusties 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 80
@DC16 question about the BH....
Does KP have a lawyer for this representing her or does she have to sort it all out herself?

Does she get "cross examined" for example using criminal law, will she be questioned by the "prosecution and defence".

I hope what I'm trying to ask makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining things.
How good would it be if she was cross examined? I would looooove it! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Empty vessels and all that. There are some very dull, very empty-headed people who's lives seem to revolve around going on holiday and revealing every little aspect of their personal lives. You can tell they have done nothing that's ever given them a sense of achievement...plus they are lazy as feck.
....and they're not averse to bashing the bishop over a bathroom recepticle either...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way am I adding to his views. Us anti fans keep these idiots going. 😂
So true 🤣 we could just get one person to upload it and we can watch it here without adding to the views.
Although I don't think many even want to watch it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely think the MM has now been repossessed and she’s living at her Mums house.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I can't watch him. His voice is beyond icky! Fed up with all this 'my mental health struggles' bollocks too. I'm not knocking anyone who actually has them (including me), but ffs WHO HASN'T got MHI these days? It's virtually abnormal not to have something and I find this constant sycophantic, self-indulgent diatribe is not for support, it's for attention and to give license be a total jackass with impunity. I would be mortified if people in my life knew all of my issues, that's what my therapist is for! I'd be embarrassed for him if he was worth tit.
Hello my name is racing stripes and I have no mental health issues at all, I’m not dissing anyone who has I have worked in the past with people who struggle and quite rightly supported them with their various problems.
However I feel these days claiming mental health as an excuse for being a twit is really bleeping tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sounds like a load of made up ‘drama’ bollocks in an attempt to drum up interest in No-mark MMA to me.
This is what ‘entertainment’ seems to be about these days - a load of childish prats squabbling and making dicks of themselves. ‘Reality’ tv has ruined society.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thats ok! Im just glad you got what I meant 🤣🫣

Gosh, I hope she doesn't get away with it all by blaming her accountant!! x
They can only give professional advice, it's up to the client if they follow it or not. Your service agreement with them is pretty comprehensive & covers them as ultimately it's still all your responsibility (unless the accountant is doing something fraudulent), so trying to blame an accountant for anything is unlikely to go down too well.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.