Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really all she can ever think of to say about those poor kids. "Oh you're so CUUUUUUTE!"
Surprised she didn't say they were a credit to her 🙄

Better not give her or channel 4 any ideas else she will be the new Supernanny 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No point in watching it now, Pepe has given away the ending 🤦‍♀️🤣

Gino not Dicky Madeley
Yes, definitely Gino!! He knows how to cook rats. He could give KP some lessons, would be a good way of clearing the rats from her infested house and save some cash on her food bill - more money to spend on plastic tits. 🐀🐀🐀🍨🍨🍨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bellend, I have no idea who this Robbie Z lister is but whoever he is, I hope he knocks crawls turkey teef half way across the stadium
Woods can’t even be classed as a z lister
He’s an absolute nobody he’s more a brain dead lister

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I forgot I had this which I made a few days ago..Katie Price as a museum exhibit 😄 x

Back later tonight 🥰

Resizer_16508280839691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You have to laugh ... She looks nothing like that ... The only person she is fooling is herself

Keith Lemon is probably filming one of his thru the keyhole things
I was disappointed in Keith lemon working with her when I saw her insta post 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Emu and the Pink Windmill.

I had to give up caring some month ago, she’s lost her home, her children, her income (mostly), her reputation as any kind of mother. She’s now mainly known as an unreliable, washed up old junkie and a laughing stock, that’s enough for me. I know when her downfall comes (and it will) it will be huge and will finish her off completely, just sit back with the popcorn until then.
It's going to happen, I know it seems nothing will touch her but everybody's luck runs out in the end.👍

Latest video on her Tiktok.
View attachment 1221516
Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa look at that arm, absolutely filtered to duck 🤣

Hong Kong Phooey
Quicker than the human eye!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.