Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The Patsy’. Has anyone on here ever watch the old Hollywood film, ‘Sunset Boulevard”? It’s a story about a young guy who meets a screen legend. Well she was, but no one remembers her anymore, so she lives in a mansion with a pet monkey who dies. The guy is really impressed by her and her ‘stardom’. He ends up dead, floating in the pool at the end of the movie. He becomes the ultimate ‘Patsy” He was so taken by her and her legend that it costs him his life. Skanky has already destoryed Sink Boys reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You will be the first to know if I hear anything (and if I'm allowed to say!) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1220248
Well bleeping hell crawlie where would you start ? you seem to have it all . self proclaimed good guy, millionaire, wanks in sinks, 43 yr old girlfriend with 5 kids, fit and healthy, uses filters well, i wonder when your so called challenges started?:unsure:

• Haha
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The Sun on Katie and I'm a Celeb re-boot:
1650895641193.png

No, the only question is whether ITV and the general public WANT her, which will be a big, fat NO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Never mind DC at least we all feel the same

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.