Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the funniest comment EVER on Skankys YouTube page. Absolutely hilarious. ‘ Looks like someone stapled two balloons to a bricklayer.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why o why he ever had them done in first place is beyond me. His teef were nice and now he looks abnormal
Yeah, there was absolutely nothing wrong with his teeth before. She always gets her men to have something done 🙄

Reactions: 29
Helloooo…!!

Happy Sunday! Firstly @Joanna Surrey I didn’t see you at Apps farm. If you saw a woman trying to control a head Golden Retriever every time he spotted another dog that was me. Sorry to have missed you. I got two pictures for my gallery wall and that was it 😂

Secondly. I don’t want to get kicked off tattle for wasting posts talking about personal stuff 😂
So I have a genuine question. If she supposedly had such an awful fall, how is it that only her feet are affected? If I fell that distance the only thing that would protect me would be my arse as it’s well padded. But how did she not break an arm, a leg (properly), a wrist etc? I tripped on a kerb at Bond Street station and broke my wrist a couple of years back - so how does she not have any other damage? It’s just bullllshitttttt?!

Every single story she comes out with doesn’t add up.

I personally suspect Cole is just biding time until his case comes to court as he’s telling her it’s for the best but actually he’s doing this so she can’t start spouting off about him - all part of controlling the narrative for the time being then he will dump her once it’s done. You can tell he’s just not that into her anymore. (I question he ever was to be fair)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why are you going to email the hotel? I don't think getting involved outside of Tattle is appropriate. The hotel have got a hotel to run, after two years of lockdowns, they don't need emails from obsessed antifans in all honesty.
She might find something out. It wont hurt e mailing them...they probs wont reply tho

Reactions: 10
I think it was July 2020. Why do you want to email them?
I was going to ask them if they have installed a barrier to stop peo
She might find something out. It wont hurt e mailing them...they probs wont reply tho
Im going to ask them if they have installed any time of fencing since 2020 as their was a bad accident as i was thinking of booking but worried about safety of my kids

Reactions: 21
I looked up injuries following a fall from height interesting reading.🤔
Price's miracle seems all the more miraculous given that she didn't even attend hospital or receive treatment at the scene.
Is it any wonder that she's in agonising pain from her life threatening injuries?
I call bullshit on it all, there's nothing whatsoever wrong with her feet, I'm beginning to question there was even a doctor at the hospital treating her, let alone that she actually has any injections given the sight of needles paralysed here mentaly. (Another lie!)
We've all seen the pictures that expose the lies about her broken trotters, the heels, the boots, jumping off boats into the sea and the dancing for starters.
Lie upon lie upon lie.
And all gleefully repeated as fact by the sycophants in the papers who happily lick her inflated arse.

Reactions: 31
1650813388233.png
Doesn't exactly look battered from a fall, does she? Apart from the bandages, there's not a scratch or a graze on her. I looked like I'd been hit by a bus when I broke my leg in three places. Aged about 10 years in a couple of hours. Was grey with pain. CERTAINLY couldn't have brushed my hair, put makeup on and got myself onto a sunbed ready to give the heads up to a photographer.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If you had damaged / injured / painful feet - it would make no sense at all to wear those vile fox fur slippers.
You would need to wear something that supports the feet, not slippers that the foot needs to constantly grip on to.

Anyway, since when does having dodgy feet keep you out of prison?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1217884 Doesn't exactly look battered from a fall, does she? Apart from the bandages, there's not a scratch or a graze on her. I looked like I'd been hit by a bus when I broke my leg in three places. Aged about 10 years in a couple of hours. Was grey with pain. CERTAINLY couldn't have brushed my hair, put makeup on and got myself onto a sunbed ready to give the heads up to a photographer.
The thing is a film crew was with them but no photos of accident or hospital just those ones in the morning no way she jumped over a 25ft wall she would have had other injuries

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.