Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put celebmma in you tube and listen to woods interview and musings about mental elf and how he suffered during lockdown
Oh and you can post comments too lmfao
Is it me.
He's not a full shilling is he?
Delusional, weak and full of bullshit.
I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to get across, keeps rabbiting about MH but doesn't have a bleeping clue.
What the actual duck has he suffered during covid and lockdown, wasn't he jetting about all over the place with his 'dolly'!
The year hasn't got a clue, just yet another entitled, spoilt fool who hasn't done a days real work in his life.
No wonder she's moulded him into the idiot he is and has him at her beck and call.
I really can't make my mind up whether he is simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You are absolutely spot on Rosie! If that was my mum no way would I keep going away and leaving her, especially after not being able to see her for nearly a year due to lockdown. Each time she travels she is risking exposing her mum to covid because we know she never bothers to wear her mask properly. My mum's funeral was 4 years ago today. Had I had the chance to spend more time with her I most definitely would have done!
☹ sorry to hear that. These moments are so precious, skanky doesn't care about spending time with her mother or her children spending time with their biological mother.
Sending you hugs. It must have been a difficult day today xx

She should have been thankful she had the chance to spend quality time with her parent before she passed away, got to tell her she loved her, made memories etc. Her mum is a decent age now, how many people lost parents when they were young. My dad died suddenly , completely unexpected, never had chance to say goodbye, or tell him i loved him again. Instead she uses it as a chance to make money from an interview, or a photo shoot, even turns it round to the me me me card. How will KP cope, how upset will KP be, who will look out for KP .
That's because she's a selfish c*nt.
Sorry to hear about your dad, not being able to say goodbye must be the hardest thing ever ☹
This makes me despise her behaviour even more!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She comes on sometimes. There was also someone else who shared some info their name was the troof. But they seemed to have got in trouble for what they shared which is a shame. 😢 Hope she’s ok

She was checking it hadn’t fallen off 🙈

How many cokeheads can you get in one photo?!
What happened to the troof? I missed their troubles... They gave good info, hope they're ok 😔

Reactions: 20
Omg. Scrabble!! I think I’ve just passed a bit of wee. Harvey’s gonna win that with the word ‘frog’. And he’s not even playing!! Next up Monopoly, can “The Thing” buy a house without getting sent to jail first???? I’ve passed a bit more wee, I can’t take it anymore, I need wine NOW. I’m off to get some after I’ve changed me pants, see you all later!!!!😆😆😆
I’d love to be a fly n the wall at Edna’s wedding. ‘Arry’s dad spent more time in jail than out. Won’t be a great family gathering for AFP’s lot, unless he’s inside again. My friends Hubble is a copper and was surveillance on Arry’s dad’s house in Moulsecoombe a few years ago, when he came out from a ‘stretch’. Small world. Not great for the family of CON artists Pricey’s. But then look at the background & reputation of the lot of them, especially Mr PP fencing & KFP. Scum low life’s all of them. All of them would sell a kidney for paid publicity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Made me think of Carol for some reason ... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I couldn't put that in my mouth under any circumstances ... it looks mummified.

Hopefully prison gate 🤪
Hopefully a one-way prison gate - incoming only!! 😜

New thread 🧵🥰 and Well done @BiffasBeemer for the thread title 🥰😘 xx

Cole has new Only fans content up 😄😄😄😄 x

View attachment 1215306
OMG, that's epic!! Nearly peed myself laughing and my husband is giving me weird looks. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it me.
I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to get across, keeps rabbiting about MH but doesn't have a bleeping clue.
What the actual duck has he suffered during covid and lockdown, wasn't he jetting about all over the place with his 'dolly'!
The year hasn't got a clue, just yet another entitled, spoilt fool who hasn't done a days real work in his life.
No wonder she's moulded him into the idiot he is and has him at her beck and call.
If he trains hard enough he could end up with a body like Kris 😂 🥊🥊🥊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it me.
Definitely think he’s simple and Katy prices ultimate stalker and superfan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone see the 24 Hours In Police Custody about the “Black Widow” Victoria Breeden? It was 2 episodes. The police were saying she was probably the cleverest criminal they had ever dealt with. She kept buying herself time with weird demands. She was in a wheelchair. Anyway when she was found guilty and sent to HMP Peterborough, they took her wheelchair off her because it was blatant that she was hamming her back injury up and didn’t need it. So, Sink Boy or Herpes Lips, if you are lurking on this thread, there’s no no need to bling up a wheelchair, the prison will take take it off you!
Yes, I watched that! KP wouldn't stand a chance against someone like her, that woman was beyond manipulative. Rally scary.

Reactions: 19
Can anyone advise please:
IF (for example) the restraining order court appearance keeps getting delayed
And the time that she was given 12 months suspended expires,
Could she still be jailed as the RO breach occurred during that 12months?
Yes she could. And should . This will likely be a plea hearing and it’s difficult to know what she will do. It’s in her phone so she’s bang to rights. Also she minimised what she had done telling people it was “ only a text” so she has admitted it. ( so the stories go) . If she pleads guilty on the suspended sentence she will also be in contempt of court, which she in theory should also be “ punished” for. But what the sentence might be us Anybodies guess, might be more community service. however she may plead not guilty. The magistrate could then bail her until the trial or could remand her in custody until the trial ( then this would be taken off her sentence). I think she’s in a sticky wicket

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220424-002835_YouTube.jpg

Omg, you gotta listen to this muppet talking on YouTube, geez, soooo boring and his voice is grating. I think he must bore old Dolly to sleep 😴 💤
Go listen to it, looks like he could use the views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, she’s certainly pulling out all the stops. Pathetic creature. If the courts fall for all this BOLLX, we’re lost💩she really s a con no no, scheming witch. To be honest, I’ve seen it personally, what a devious player she is. Nothing shocks me anymore. But she does make me angry & I lose hope od any justice being served on her.
Surely even stevie wonder can see she only does it for 2 weeks before court. Can kylie send the spreadsheet?as exibit 1

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.