Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the Sun getting all that house tit from? She hasn't been in that Ashtead rental for well over a year!
She certainly doesn't need a house anywhere near the size of either of them, MM or Ashtead.
I wonder what she's going to do.
She'll have to live in that storage container on the grounds of the mm. Good enough for her. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either
Her demise is self inflicted and she has had far more chances at redemption than most people. She has (literally on occasion) stuck up 2 fingers at everyone regardless of what she's done, what she owes, what's she's responsible for etc.
She only jumped on the MH bandwagon to get away with her behaviour. If she loved anyone besides herself, she would have fought tooth and nail to see her children.
As for her mother, she milked the story as much as she could. As sad as it is for AP to have this disease, I don't think it bothers KP as much as she made out. The main reason being, that she refused to change her behaviour, refused to give up drink and drugs or do anything to give her that "reassurance" she went on about. She said she wanted to rush getting married so AP could be there. Any decent person would have fixed up their act instead.
Each chance she got, she chose to fly abroad with Cole instead of spending these precious moments with her mother.
The only sad part of this whole this is not her self inflicted demise, but the people she has hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can anyone advise please:
IF (for example) the restraining order court appearance keeps getting delayed
And the time that she was given 12 months suspended expires,
Could she still be jailed as the RO breach occurred during that 12months?

Reactions: 12
Can anyone advise please:
IF (for example) the restraining order court appearance keeps getting delayed
And the time that she was given 12 months suspended expires,
Could she still be jailed as the RO breach occurred during that 12months?
It doesn't expire. Offence happened during suspended it's fairly cut and dry and she can kick it down the road as much as her poorly feet allow but it will still be valid ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh look, she’s away again…
With Harvey, AFP and PFP 😡
I replied to her Bunny story last week and asked her why she didnt do anything different with her kids such as board games...and lo and behold!
Had I known she would listen to me, I would have told her to stop buying animals and to pay back her creditors. Doh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She’ll get quite a bit of money up front from the make up crap but then she’s got a very busy summer to honour the classes. Even if she’s paid bills with the money she then has to shell out for travel, hotels and pay her plebs while not earning because she’s to busy. That’s if she keeps her word and honour’s the deals, she really can’t see past her nose can she!!

Reactions: 22
It’s all gone very quiet on the Priceywoods( hate this name)wedding front.Altough there is still a Priceywoods wedding on Insta if anyone wishes to follow.At the moment there are 3 followers, Sophie being one.
I think Cole will wait until after his trial before making any decisions.
Notice too how 22.4 has passed without incident when we thought it might be a hint of a wedding date.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
Omg Pheebs. That was so funny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see she has posted her mum on her Facebook and now IG page crying at Britain’s Got Talent. But says how SHE takes after her 🙄
All about KP as usual.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Has PTMe left the thread?
They used to share some interesting insights but not seen any from them in a while.

Reactions: 19
Oh look, she’s away again…
With Harvey, AFP and PFP 😡
I find it hard to imagine that lot playing scrabble! I wonder if they just put the words on there for show?

I wouldn't call it pain as such, it's actually somewhat of a privilege to give back to people who have done so much for you and would return the favour if tables were turned.
I was taught that it's what families do, look out for each other, through the good and bad.
Not to exploit everything and everybody for your own gain or as an excuse for just being a general bleep in life.
'It' doesn't appear to possess any of the normal values in life and lives for the day only, doesn't have any work ethic or morals and simply fails to understand loyalty at all.
As I've said many times before, 'it' is just a waste of oxygen.
You are so right in what you say, and you clearly come from a lovely family. I think that's where a lot of KP's problems come from, she didn't get that kind of parenting so she doesn't know how to do it herself. That's not an excuse for her, plenty of people come from difficult backgrounds and still manage to make decent lives for themselves, but I don't think she had a good example to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve no idea how the law works but surely magistrates/judges are influenced by what they see in the media about her antics? Even if they say they’re not supposed to judge other than the evidence provided. Hopefully she’s shot herself in the foot (literally 😂) by putting herself everywhere.
To paraphrase Black Adder in the Christmas Carol episode, 'occasionally saying phew my feet hurt does not make you a cripple!'.

Well I assume she will plead not guilty to RO case - but can the judge jail her for breaking suspended sentence rules ?
I believe so yes. One of the conditions of the suspended sentence is that she stays out of trouble for the time of the suspension, which she clearly hasn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
Nowthen, our dear Pheebs ❤😘 whilst this is a wonderful tale, there is a glaring omission methinks. Perhaps you need to write chapter two, about the amazing in depth 'Forensic Detectives' style reconstructions of the incident in question that went on 🤣 just for total transparency every which way round. Columbo would have been so proud of the Tattler Krusties that night. 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nowthen, our dear Pheebs ❤😘 whilst this is a wonderful tale, there is a glaring omission methinks. Perhaps you need to write chapter two, about the amazing in depth 'Forensic Detectives' style reconstructions of the incident in question that went on 🤣 just for total transparency every which way round. Columbo would have been so proud of the Tattler Krusties that night. 👍👍
lol Well, Rosy needs a sex dungeon added for later, something a bit more 50 shades of ladybug than my Paw Patrol drugs bust reconstruction. I'll see what I can do. ;) 😂

Ooooh lala!! 🙌 🙌 🤭 🤭
haha She'll be disappointed....i'm more Phil Collins than Jackie Collins tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.