katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.
This ☝🏻
I still can't believe people think she's clever for being in the news.
She's making the news (not the headlines) for her vile behaviour. She gets some money and some fame as a result.
On the flip side, that same behaviour that gave her fame and fortune in the 90s has cost her everything including her kids. Clever? Nope. Desperate? Yes!

Reactions: 28
Anyone know the name of this hotel in Turkey where they stayed? If it was yet another freebie holiday/"work" assignment, she will presumably have mentioned it? After all, wasn't it because of "work" that she justified buggering off a day or two after Harvey was "life and death" in intensive care (even though the pictures she posted of him in a hospital bed were not in ICU - not a machine in sight).

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget the sky scrapers she wore in Vegas for their “how easy it is to get married” video we’ve NEVER seen!

View attachment 1214778
Found this lovely picture of her as well while searching for it!

View attachment 1214783
That'll be the trip she made after coming out of the Priory, go straight to Vegas, do not see kids and grab a lovely alcoholic drink after following court orders, she really takes everything seriously, let's hope she faces a judge this time who makes irresponsible idiots pay for their shocking behaviour, I work with teens with challenging behaviour, most important lessons I teach are there are concequences for poor behaviour, until they learn that lesson they will keep on making poor choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i know IView attachment 1214731 said that i wouldn't post in a while but this is important and involves the lies of C%nty minge

the wall would be 12ft enough to allow cars and vans to pass through
This is absolutely brilliant and completely exposes the lies she comes out with!
If any Scum journalists are lurking here, have a look at that photo before you regurgitate the "25ft drop" nonsense!
PS glad you're still about @celticguy47 😊

Reactions: 24
I think you still need a PCR even before a day case procedure.
You only need to do a PCR test 3 or 4 days prior to a surgical procedure, you don't need a PCR or LFT for
injections or any form of scan and biopsy.

Reactions: 7
how on Earth did she pass the psychological testing the first time round?She’s definitely got narcissistic PD or BPD and it’s screamingly obvious!
People with Narcissistic PD are good at fooling therapists apparently, they will claim all sorts of traumas and PTSD, anything but admit their own behaviour. I doubt any screening for a TV show would be that in-depth either.

Reactions: 17
@DC16 there is more plugging of "Albert, Me and Natalys" on KP's instasham....
does this breach bankruptcy rules?

Reactions: 12
Did she ever say why she was jumping over the wall? Like what was her reason for doing so? I know the alternative story x

Reactions: 12
This ☝🏻
I still can't believe people think she's clever for being in the news.
She's making the news (not the headlines) for her vile behaviour. She gets some money and some fame as a result.
On the flip side, that same behaviour that gave her fame and fortune in the 90s has cost her everything including her kids. Clever? Nope. Desperate? Yes!
She's manipulative and good at being outrageous and threatening but yes, not particularly clever. The 'business woman' shite was just successful P.R. The longer someone lives the way she does, the less able they are to cover up their true personality. Hopefully she'll be exposed further with the coming court cases.

Did she ever say why she was jumping over the wall? Like what was her reason for doing so? I know the alternative story x
She said something like 'we were all messing about'.....if she means her and Cole and the kids, then she needs to be careful as she's involving them in her lies. Maybe junior would come out and say it didn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone know the name of this hotel in Turkey where they stayed? If it was yet another freebie holiday/"work" assignment, she will presumably have mentioned it? After all, wasn't it because of "work" that she justified buggering off a day or two after Harvey was "life and death" in intensive care (even though the pictures she posted of him in a hospital bed were not in ICU - not a machine in sight).
It was the Akra, in Antalya…they did do a video on YouTube showing it.

@DC16 there is more plugging of "Albert, Me and Natalys" on KP's instasham....
does this breach bankruptcy rules?
All noted 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i know IView attachment 1214731 said that i wouldn't post in a while but this is important and involves the lies of C%nty minge

the wall would be 12ft enough to allow cars and vans to pass through
My mother lost her footing and fell down the top set of 6 stairs in a winder staircase feet first, slamming her feet into the wall. The impact of her feet on the wall broke her tibia and fibula pushing the broken bones up through the skin.

I've spent time this morning looking at parkour jumping videos and the only way she could have escaped major injury with even just a 10ft fall is either by landing on a very soft surface or by being highly experienced in how to land and roll.

What she claims is utterly impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My mother lost her footing and fell down the top set of 6 stairs in a winder staircase feet first, slamming her feet into the wall. The impact of her feet on the wall broke her tibia and fibula pushing the broken bones up through the skin.

I've spent time this morning looking at parkour jumping videos and the only way she could have escaped major injury with even just a 10ft fall is either by landing on a very soft surface or by being highly experienced in how to land and roll.

What she claims is utterly impossible.
Wow, great research and your poor Mum ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s not fraud. As far as I know she’s not claiming they are made by her and there’s nothing wrong with selling other peoples labels. She doesn’t even have to say where she’s sourcing them from and she can try to sell them more expensive, nothing wrong with that either.
It’s just dropshipping.
I’m pretty sure the French company have done a deal to be her dropshipper. She probably gets them slightly cheaper than Nataly are selling on their website. So now SFP just needs to find enough mugs to buy at her marked up prices and happy to wait 28 days.

So there’s nothing really wrong with what she’s doing and no different to tens of thousands of other dropshippers out there. It’s just a bit lazy… and I say that as someone who sources large amounts of real stock to sell.

Childrens clothes are zero rated for VAT so there shouldn’t be any import taxes. And to be fair, on her listing for the wallpaper it does say ‘taxes included’.

The returns address is a good point though. She would need to provide a UK address for returns.

PS… I’m not a SFP fan, she’s almost as big a bleep as her sister. I just wanted to clarify some of points of misunderstanding.
Dont be bringing your rationality round here 😉 people want blood! She's fraudulently selling concentration camp clothes and making people go hungry as a result! 😉 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.