katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's tragic really ... Despite her arrogance & bullshit ... She is so genuinely scared of going to prison that she is pretending to have severe foot pain & going for private surgery to avoid it
She needs to then learn that actions have consequences. I blame everyone from her mother to everyone else who indulged her bad behaviour for letting her get to the point where she thinks she can get away with anything. Mostly, I blame HER for not paying her debtors and for also being so hateful towards people who are doing her parenting role.

Reactions: 32
So funny Likkle man isn't a celeb he's a chav from my city , who can't stay out of trouble
Of the 8 so-called celebrities, 2 are has beens (James and Aisleyne) and one is a desperate wannabe. The others, to me, are unknown!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I take it she’s having/has had cortisone injections not an operation ? and making out this is a massive deal, give me f*cking strength with this woman’s lies and fakery. Yes you can have a flare up of pain immediately afterwards, as the cortisone crystallises, which will often cause increased pain, but rest up and any issues will be clear in 24-48 hours max. After that the pain relief in most cases will come into effect, thus relieving KP of this ‘pain she is constantly in‘.

There Is no way a cortisone injection can stop her going to court, she will NOT require a wheelchair for 3 months, in fact she should be more mobile than before. If she games the system with this weak excuse I honestly give up, even the best lawyers can’t use this as an excuse.

PS luckily I didn’t see her in Brighton after work yesterday, small blessings, though I kinda wish I had and took some photos of that face in real life 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So I take it she’s having/has had cortisone injections not an operation, and making out this is a massive deal, give me f*cking strength with this woman’s lies and fakery. Yes you can have a flare up of pain immediately afterwards, as the cortisone crystallises, which will often cause increased pain, but rest up and any issues will be clear in 24-48 hours max. After that the the pain relief in most cases will come into effect, thus relieving KP of this ‘pain she is constantly in‘.

There Is no way a cortisone injection can stop her going to court, she will NOT require a wheelchair for 3 months, in fact she should be more mobile than before. If she games the system with this weak excuse I honestly give up, even the best lawyers can’t use this as an excuse.

PS luckily I didn’t see her in Brighton after work yesterday, small blessings, though I kinda wish I had and took some photos of that face in real life 😁
Yep, just a drama queen wanting attention. 🙄

Reactions: 25
Katie is smarter than most think. All the crazyness is deliberate. Its a winning formula to stay in the news
She's cunning and sly, not smart. Yes, it keeps her in the news but so what, who would want to be laughed at and despised as much as she is?

p.s. She's also used and abused as well as being a user and abuser.

Reactions: 26
Definitely 💩 the height of the wall is no more than 10ft
It states she returned to the hotel where it happened…not the park 🤷🏻‍♀️
No self respecting hotel would risk having such an open drop for that length.

Funny how she was banging on about having an operation, then I’m a celeb pops up and suddenly it’s only injections…. 🤣
you forget, Katie thinks she is 10ft tall, therefore the drop was 25ft....

KFP trial approaches .. medical stuff/Mental Health stuff/harvey stuff is wheeled out..
Asparagus Boy trial approaches, they split and KFP is an evil cheating woman who causes him to lose his temper....

as long as she still has "celebrity armour" she'll get off with a slap on the wrist .. him 🤷‍♂️ let us see...

rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who wants to make a bet that if she does turn up to court next week, she’ll be in a wheelchair? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“The Thing” as I like to call her has many enablers but by far the worst are the country’s press. Quite honestly the way they happily and knowingly print her lies as if they are factual just because she’s said something absolutely disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
“The Thing” as I like to call her has many enablers but by far the worst are the country’s press. Quite honestly the way they happily and knowingly print her lies as if they are factual just because she’s said something absolutely disgusts me.
Sadly it makes them money. Blame her fans and every commenter on those articles for keeping them in revenue!

Reactions: 17

why the duck are they allowed to blatantly lie all the time? i just dont get it.
It's the Sun!
They wouldn't know the truth of it hit them in the face.
They piss in the same pot of lies and inaccuracies as all the red tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sadly it makes them money. Blame her fans and every commenter on those articles for keeping them in revenue!
Yes true, but exposing her for all her lies would make more money and create more interest wouldn’t it and they’d be telling the truth and she’d get what she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i know I
Screenshot (201).png
said that i wouldn't post in a while but this is important and involves the lies of C%nty minge

Definitely 💩 the height of the wall is no more than 10ft
It states she returned to the hotel where it happened…not the park 🤷🏻‍♀️
No self respecting hotel would risk having such an open drop for that length.

Funny how she was banging on about having an operation, then I’m a celeb pops up and suddenly it’s only injections…. 🤣
the wall would be 12ft enough to allow cars and vans to pass through

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought they do psychological testing on the contestants before they go into the jungle to make sure they are capable of dealing with it? She would never pass that surely?

They need to take her to the jungle and leave her there!

Don't forget the PSTD!
how on Earth did she pass the psychological testing the first time round?She’s definitely got narcissistic PD or BPD and it’s screamingly obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep, real pain here…
Your collage just makes a total mockery of every single statement made by Skank in the following article.... She really does live in cloud cuckoo land - how on earth does she think that her previous behaviours on holiday have not been noticed...?!!

...and I quote: “I’ve been living with so much pain with my feet for almost 2 years now! It’s massively affected my mobility and has really knocked my mental health."
“I struggle to walk. I can’t walk fast. Today they’re going to sedate me and try to put some cortisol injections [steroid hormone injections] in me."

Katie Price gives feet update as she looks to ease constant pain with 'scary' procedure - Mirror Online

Comments are excellent - all picking up on her wearing heals and leaping feet first into the sea from a great height. Someone's also mentioned that the wall is more like 13ft rather than 25ft...!

Katie Price facing three months in a wheelchair after latest surgery 'to ease pain' - Mirror Online

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep, real pain here…
Don’t forget the sky scrapers she wore in Vegas for their “how easy it is to get married” video we’ve NEVER seen!

F94CF6BA-EB1C-4314-9F5E-9B6EFAF6A29A.jpeg

Found this lovely picture of her as well while searching for it!

A4B62AF8-2D89-4FD4-BF4E-FB8E4CA22F73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay so the operation was a lie (no surprise) but injections instead, so was the PCR test also a lie?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.