katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably rolls out the old needle phobia again, kinda sounds like whilst they have carried out all these tests, they aren't showing up anything obviously wrong. Think its a case of her complaining of massive pain, cant find cause, so try steroid injections first, then maybe exploratory op. Incase loose screw or plate
Well she's definitely got a loose screw, but they won't find it in her feet! Try the other end of her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep , why is she getting sedated to get cortisone injections in her feet, I've had loads over the years, in my shoulder, wrists, thumb even in the space in top joint of finger which was excruciating, as so small a space to get needle in. Never once offered sedation
I’ve had several. You don’t get offered sedation. She is truly a rotten to the core piece of work 😡

Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Knowing this under achieveing, over inflated, lying bleep bag, it's probably having it's toenails trimmed.
To her drug and alcohol addled mind that will be expanded into major, life threatening surgery that will be the worst ever seen or witnessed by a surgeon un-named or known.
Two days after missing court hearings due to the urgency of her 'operation' she will back on her holidays, dancing and jumping into the sea, all filmed and labelled a miracle.
All truthfully reported in great detail by the Scum with tons of backgrid pictures that show her looking younger than ever, no doubt also 'rocking' whatever cheap tat she's promoting.
That's easier for them than revealing the truth because yet once again she will commit suicide of they don't toe the line.
I've lost count of the number of times she's cried suicide, I'm beginning to wish someone would call her bluff because then she'd just piss off and be quiet as it just an idle threat from a proven low life lying bleep with no interest in anything but itself.
Think it's a case of trying the injections first , give them cpl months then if that doesn't work they will do an exploratory operation ,

So who thinks she is in hospital tomorrow?
Nope if she only had steroid injections yesterday, which is what she says on her post on fb, no way will they operate for at least 3 months. I've had loads of these injections and minimum of 3mths before they do surgery

Reactions: 17
The picture of the scar on the side of her foot was fake. This is a stocking that can be purchased for fancy dress etc. When this was shown, my friend who is a graphic designer & has all the latest computers, equipment etc, blew it up on big screen & you could see it wasn't real skin around the 'scar' area, but sheer stocking. You can see it if you can open the screen up close. The courts should be shown that CON.
Whaaaaaaattttttt????
I’m just catching up.., are you serious? I think my head is gonna explode!

Picture of Melt for you and melt meaning 🥰❤🤗😘 xxView attachment 1212665
Ah, thanks so much Pom Bear - I sooo get it now! You should really be an illustrator for Ladybird books! Or, any other great, successful brand! 😁😁😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if you are going to use medical reasons to get out of jail time or community service it has to be backed up with medical reports?

Reactions: 17
My daughter is having her 4th surgery in 3 years on the 5th May. We have to have covid swabs and isolate for 72 hours before she is admitted. She has been on the 'urgent' waiting list for over a year now, and spends 6-8 hours a day with her jaw locked open - can't eat, drink or talk til it goes back in. KP is taking the proverbial.
Oh gosh, so sorry for her situation. Yes, i can agree with you so much about KP. Much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I’d say at least we can vote for her to do every trial but the bleep will probably be ruled out on “medical grounds”
in the article i read, it said the format was slightly different and there would not be any public voting for trials.

Reactions: 6
She’s gone private somehow, no way it’s NHS, we have a massive backlog in my Trust as do all Trusts in South East and especially London. No NHS Trust would be able to turn around an OP in a week for her In normal times, let alone these covid affected days. I dunno how she’s done it, as you say her private healthcare premiums would be huge with her record, but somehow she has the cash to go private.
Yeah WHOOHOO, I LOVE it!!!!
Do you LOVE it!?!?!?

I’ll just twiddle my thumbs, and er, wait my turn, like most un narcissistic peeps rather than be a bleeping TwatCunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie is smarter than most think. All the crazyness is deliberate. Its a winning formula to stay in the news

• Angry
I’m getting so bleeping fucked of with this bleep,doing my head in,surely the bleeping red tops knows what a liar she is,Sink boy go get your bleeping dick dipped in acid you bleep.Love to see the acid work on his wee dick.bleep.
Haaaaa!!!haaaa! Haaa!

Can someone explain to me how to react with something other than a ‘like’? Cos, I don’t bleeping know and I’d kinda like to be a bit different occasionally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well hopefully she doesn't use her feet to get out of masterclasses. I emailed said thinking of buying tickets for 5th may, but as cpl of people I was gonna get tickets for are moving abroad , I needed to know if classes are cancelled will they be able to get cash refunds as will not be here to attend any rescheduled dates . Here's the reply from, NO REFUNDS . So if they decide to cancel whole lot and reschedule till next year, too bad , . Surely this is not legal

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Indeed, Johnny had her number. I posted part of the transcript of his rant in the jungle on a KP thread months ago, always worth a revisit, absolutely spot on 😁 Love it……

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”
Wow!!! I mean, that’s really telling it - although I am supposing that perhaps it wasn’t actually shown on tv? Which is such a shame cos maybe she’d have been outta our brains, sight and lives looong ago.

Reactions: 11
Haaaaa!!!haaaa! Haaa!

Can someone explain to me how to react with something other than a ‘like’? Cos, I don’t bleeping know and I’d kinda like to be a bit different occasionally!
press on the like and hold it down, then more options come up and slide your finger across 👍

• Wow
  • Heart
It‘s currently 3 days before op in my NHS Trust, I’ve no idea what covid rules now apply in private healthcare, but I’d be surprised if they don’t also require a PCR test, similar in length to ours.
Don’t you also need to self isolate for at least 7 days. Not be coming back from a flight from Spain

Reactions: 7
Knocked this up before I pop into town and hopefully don’t bump into Skank.
An IG post that shows Skank expressing what she really loves, Happy Friday Tattlers, don’t let the C*nt get ya down….

View attachment 1213030
That’s just damn scarey!!!

They will take from the hand if they can't find a vein in the arm. It usually happens to the elderly when their veins recede, but dehydration etc can cause issues, too. It's bloody sore. lol
Hmmm, also hard to find in people who inject themselves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.