katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munchausen by proxy
She is an absolute bleeping state!!
No PSTD from her attack there then?
Just $$$$ and attention.
I cant decide whether its money or attention she loves more?
Probably attention
How will she do the physical challenges with her poor broken feet? How will she cope mentally without her visits to The Priory? How will she see Harvey every week? If the Skank does get in to this dated, cruel to critters ‘show’, she will get voted to do the tasks every time. She’s so hated now. May just stay for 10 minutes and take the money and run… literally run. I simply don’t believe you fall from such a height and land in your feet. It all stinks. I can’t wear heels since I broke my ankle 15 years ago. Grrrrrrrr. I dislike her so much! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It will be the guy he was on about the other day they said his name but can't remember what it was (remember him tagging that mean insta page while he was talking about it all). Cos he said his mrs had been slipping into his dm's. I thiught he was talking about Carl at first.
Robbie McMahon. I don’t think they were at the same event, but could be wrong x

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Natalys knows she is going to be selling their stuff on under her own name at an inflated price? So it's not 'her' range at all then? Apparently it does say in the blurb that they are coming from Paris and it takes 28 days.
Good point I wonder if they are aware, she hasn’t tagged them anywhere from what I can see. It’s all very odd Natalys aren’t following SFP on any of their Instagram accounts and she’s not following them.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wait a minute. If she goes into hospital to fix her feet(yeah, right),will she be out for her court cases?
They are next week aren’t they?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait a minute. If she goes into hospital to fix her feet(yeah, right),will she be out for her court cases?
They are next week aren’t they?
They are suppose to be next week and if I'm right the operation will be Tuesday and she will be in
hospital for at least 2 days so in theory she will not be in court. That's assuming the dates haven't been
changed.

OH BTW, when (IF) she gets to hospital she will have a LFT.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She would be exempt from any bush tucker trials due to her feet and her massive boulders. You wouldn't be able to crawl through tight spaces with those. She's used to have a Wichety Grub in her mouth so the eating trials would be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are suppose to be next week and if I'm right the operation will be Tuesday and she will be in
hospital for at least 2 days so in theory she will not be in court. That's assuming the dates haven't been
changed.
Is she allowed to choose weither to turn up or not?

Reactions: 6
How will she do the physical challenges with her poor broken feet? How will she cope mentally without her visits to The Priory? How will she see Harvey every week? If the Skank does get in to this dated, cruel to critters ‘show’, she will get voted to do the tasks every time. She’s so hated now. May just stay for 10 minutes and take the money and run… literally run. I simply don’t believe you fall from such a height and land in your feet. It all stinks. I can’t wear heels since I broke my ankle 15 years ago. Grrrrrrrr. I dislike her so much! 😡
It will simply be a case of
"Bollox to all dat shite - I's goin' in anawl an' deres nuffink youse can doo abaht it ok innit!"

Maybe she'll gatecrash it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
changed.

OH BTW, when (IF) she gets to hospital she will have a LFT.
Here we go then - schedules an operation for the same week as 2 court appearances - blimey even I didn't think of that.
Never underestimate the Pricey indeed - she is even more disgusting than we thought.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Here we go then - schedules an operation for the same week as 2 court appearances - blimey even I didn't think of that.
Never underestimate the Pricey indeed - she is even more disgusting than we thought.
PLUS she must be "PRIVATE" because no way could this be on the NHS so WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS??
Assuming the operation actually happens that is

Reactions: 30
But surgery is ideal for her because

1 She luvs it!
2 Think of all the drugs she can swallow
3 No fiend will force her to attend any courts due to her crippled state

Its absolutely perfect innit?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh well even if she gets court delayed again - she wont stay out of trouble before the new court dates so will be more time for them to gather evidence I suppose - so it could work against her!

PS I suggest we don't show any anger as she will love that...

Playing into her games

Reactions: 19
But surgery is ideal for her because

1 She luvs it!
2 Think of all the drugs she can swallow
3 No fiend will force her to attend any courts due to her crippled state

Its absolutely perfect innit?
But she starts her masterclasses the following week ops they will need to be cancelled

• Angry
  • Haha
PLUS she must be "PRIVATE" because no way could this be on the NHS so WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS??
Assuming the operation actually happens that is
Can the court deny her changing dates again as this will done privately and can be done at any time ie not an emergency op

The blue thing on her wrist is just a piece of cotton wool taped down following a blood test. But the more worrying thing is what sort of doctor/consultant/surgeon, would operate on her feet, when there’s nothing wrong with them! Someone who wants the money obviously 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Generic Fruit Of The Loom with some logos embroidered on and add £56094978 mark up then.
I’m saving up for cloud wall paper.I’ll have to wait until next month before I can buy a cheapo chavwear priceywoods logoed T-shirt modelled by a wanking wife beater( allegedly )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.