katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so hard to film something that didn't happen but is merely a figment of her imagination
It would take a far better actress than skanky as well because she cannot "act" for tit!

I wonder if Natalys knows she is going to be selling their stuff on under her own name at an inflated price? So it's not 'her' range at all then? Apparently it does say in the blurb that they are coming from Paris and it takes 28 days.
So by the time it gets to you the child has grown out of it or summer is finished??

Listen, know how awful La Poste is so if she thinks she'll get stuff delivered in 28 days then Bonne Chance with that idea LOL. Plus Customs are routinely opening everything now since Brexit to check you are'nt sneaking stuff past them that ought to have duty paid

Omg how much?!
Who the bloody hell is going to pay that for wallpaper that'll be scribbled on in Blue Crayon? Or is this a scam to get some for free????

If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.

PS. SFP is a cheeky cow, I just looked the company Natalys Paris where all the clothes come from have a sale on yet SFP is charging far more.
She's deffo a con-artist like her fragrant sister. They've got different fathers so of course the rogue-element-in-common must be AFP 'erself!

Hope KP won't be asked to take part in this.
So skanky will be after this show then bein' der supastarr wot she iz;

Let her go by all means where she'll hopefully catch Dengue Fever to never return :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think KP was jealous of ur chats with Cole haha. Wouldn't put it past her
Didn't think of that 🤣 I thought it was because I set her fans straight after their usual nonsense!
I'm hoping I get it back soon. Funny how skanky bullies KH, Dr Emily, Michelle and many others but gets to keep her account!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn't think of that 🤣 I thought it was because I set her fans straight after their usual nonsense!
I'm hoping I get it back soon. Funny how skanky bullies KH, Dr Emily, Michelle and many others but gets to keep her account!
Quite a few of us also reported her account for the OF promotion, the OF link is in her bio as well as the grid, accordingly this is against their T&C’s, but they’ve done nothing to remove the posts or ban her account. Her grid is actually quite disturbing at times, photos of her Glamour OF pics are often surrounded by photos of the youngest kids, should be banned for that alone.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen KB story? He was out at a cabaret and then did a story saying an absolute melt left with his Mrs because of KB.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen KB story? He was out at a cabaret and then did a story saying an absolute melt left with his Mrs because of KB.
Who left with their Mrs because of KB? I’m confused

I might get jumped on here but isn't SFP doing what any business does? Buying something, adding a markup and making a profit? She has a family and looks after and provides for them, her only real crime is being loyal to her sister, just doesn't sit right with me all the flack she gets on here and people trying to hinder her business. I just don't feel any vitriol or venom for her and I do think folk get a bit carried away on here sometimes 😔 sorry 🙏
I’m all for someone buying in wholesale selling on for a profit. But selling a branded item for more money than you can get it from the official website doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like when people bought all the PS5’s then sold them for double the price. Yes it’s not illegal but it’s not morally ok in my eyes.

Reactions: 26
She still selling them Thrush Bombs, I mean Bath Bombs...she goes from one thing to another anything for 💰 ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure he put a story up saying he was out and someone that had been talking crap about him had to leave with their mrs because KB was there.
i can’t figure out who he’s talking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure he put a story up saying he was out and someone that had been talking crap about him had to leave with their mrs because KB was there.
i can’t figure out who he’s talking about.
Right so basically someone arrived with their Mrs who had been chatting tit about KB so the someone and someone’s Mrs left.
Just watched it - does anyone care Kris? NO. The only melt I see is KB putting that Instagram post up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thankfully don't know any of my mum friends who would buy it. I will be warning people off as well as much as possible.
If anyone like's that Victorian, Oliver Twist, odd look for their child, better off buying direct from the companies, not paying her 'mark up' prices. Horrible looking clothes. Nobody should buy anything from this family of scammers & con artists. Is Edna running the business from her London flat, I wonder? Hope landlord knows she's using premises for business purposes, if that's the case. Probably AFP got a room for the stock & packaging :poop:

Reactions: 22
IIn
Well that’s another limited company she is promoting, which is against bankruptcy rules and yes I have sent it to who needs to see it. 👍
I'm interested to see if this is brought up at the BR hearing.

Reactions: 17
That's got to hurt ... To normal people 😂
This is exactly why she posts all that 'my babies', 'unconditional love', 'my everything' blah. All of her children have a stronger bond with their step mum/grandma. And the thing is she must know deep down that it's all her fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who left with their Mrs because of KB? I’m confused

I’m all for someone buying in wholesale selling on for a profit. But selling a branded item for more money than you can get it from the official website doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like when people bought all the PS5’s then sold them for double the price. Yes it’s not illegal but it’s not morally ok in my eyes.
More than likely takes 28 days for delivery as she is unpicking the label inside from the other shop and sewing in her own. It's like me going to primark sewing in my labels then selling for double the price. Surely there are laws to protect other shops

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Kids clothes and shoes are VAT exempt in the UK. The exact reason why I always buy kids trainers for myself. Also every time I've bought stuff from abroad the tax is always included in the price.

Reactions: 8
She really is a pathetic attention seeking old slapper. There's duck all wrong with her feet. It's her brain that's the problem. If I was her I'd be worried about my self inflicted face tragedy not my feet!
Hahaha, "self inflicted face tragedy". Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.