katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't think of that šŸ¤£ I thought it was because I set her fans straight after their usual nonsense!
I'm hoping I get it back soon. Funny how skanky bullies KH, Dr Emily, Michelle and many others but gets to keep her account!
Where are your latest interactions? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 5
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you Ā£48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ā€˜Natalys Parisā€™ directly it costs ā‚¬25 which is around Ā£21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so thatā€™s some mark up.

PS. SFP is a cheeky cow, I just looked the company Natalys Paris where all the clothes come from have a sale on yet SFP is charging far more.
Sorry to be insensitive, but that blue striped top is similar to what those poor people in Auschwitz concentration camp, were made to wear. Wouldn't want my child dressed in that. And YES, her mark up is unbelievable. People surely are not idiots to pay Edna's ridiculous prices. IF she's like her sibling, it will be a CON anyway.

Reactions: 28
Quite a few of us also reported her account for the OF promotion, the OF link is in her bio as well as the grid, accordingly this is against their T&Cā€™s, but theyā€™ve done nothing to remove the posts or ban her account. Her grid is actually quite disturbing at times, photos of her Glamour OF pics are often surrounded by photos of the youngest kids, should be banned for that alone.
She's a 'public figure' on IG and makes them money. Which mean she can stretch the rules far more than us mere mortals, who are itrelevant and easily banned. It's the same on any SM platform. Don't ever expect the same rules to apply to the rich and famous (however fake it actually is in reality). They are big commodities to these sites.

Reactions: 21
... They never married & no kids ... He has no public profile in the UK ... He is far away in another country. She only went after Boyson to try & get him back ... It seems the years of attacks happen if you married her, or, if you had kids with her / are involved with an ex who has kids with her
She slagged Leo off when they split, saying he constantly gave her cystitis. https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/...o-penna-gave-me-cystitis-all-the-time-436783/ And that she had to return the engagement ring to the shop, because he hadn't paid for it. He lives in Argentina and she was gutted he walked out on her, even though she was cheating with Kieran at the time.
But I had to laugh at this article, which sums up CRAWL's small KnobGoblin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She slagged Leo off when they split, saying he constantly gave her cystitis. https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/...o-penna-gave-me-cystitis-all-the-time-436783/ And that she had to return the engagement ring to the shop, because he hadn't paid for it. He lives in Argentina and she was gutted he walked out on her, even though she was cheating with Kieran at the time.
But I had to laugh at this article, which sums up CRAWL's small KnobGoblin!
Geez, she really is a witch.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s the ā€œMini Meā€ that does it for me - the truth is that the only one of her kids that resembles her is Harvey - their faces are very similar - the other 4 definitely take more genes from their fathers side, thank god.
Itā€™s the bleeping mama bear that gets me oh and the queen, the bleeping queen is called Elizabeth and lives in a big castle palace thing in London you are not the queen youā€™re a twit.
Wow bit of a rant there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is exactly why she posts all that 'my babies', 'unconditional love', 'my everything' blah. All of her children have a stronger bond with their step mum/grandma. And the thing is she must know deep down that it's all her fault!
And Kieran's lovely mum Wendy, seems to be very 'hands on' with the kids too. I think from the odd posts by Michelle & Kieran, Wendy helps looking after the kids. Jett & Bunny always look relaxed, happy & well cared for when with KH & Michelle. Every picture KFP has taken with any of the kids, is staged. Jett & Bunny always look anxious and sad. I'd still love to know how the kids get to her, when she can't drive. Clearly access is supervised by AFP at her house, or she has to be with the kids when KFP sees them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
https://mineheart.com/products/smokey-blue-clouds-wallpaper.html Ā£248 if you buy direct from the company & you could get 15% off, so would be Ā£210. Loads of clouds wallpapers online much cheaper, if that's what floats your boat! What a mark up. Surely people are not that quick to part with their cash, by purchasing from these rogues?
Letā€™s hope the red top journos are on here reading and run a story about her being an absolute rip off. In a cost of living crisis and SFP thinks itā€™s absolutely ok to add over an extra hundred quid on top of something just for profit.
Scumbag

I honestly canā€™t stand people who do tit like SFP. Like
People who bought loads of PPE during lock down and were selling it for obscene prices yet the NHS were struggling to source products.
People who were high risk couldnā€™t get any hand sanitiser unless they bought it off someone who was selling for triple the price for it as it was sold out in the shops.

I never really had an issue with SFP I mean sheā€™s annoying and skank is her sister but wouldnā€™t have held that against her as it wasnā€™t by choice. But this has shown me that the family are a massive bunch of wronguns šŸ¤¬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
If anyone like's that Victorian, Oliver Twist, odd look for their child, better off buying direct from the companies, not paying her 'mark up' prices. Horrible looking clothes. Nobody should buy anything from this family of scammers & con artists. Is Edna running the business from her London flat, I wonder? Hope landlord knows she's using premises for business purposes, if that's the case. Probably AFP got a room for the stock & packaging :poop:
I doubt if she holds any stock, more likely drives to France once every few weeks if she's got enough orders to justify the petrol and smuggles them back to save the import tax.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry to be insensitive, but that blue striped top is similar to what those poor people in Auschwitz concentration camp, were made to wear. Wouldn't want my child dressed in that. And YES, her mark up is unbelievable. People surely are not idiots to pay Edna's ridiculous prices. IF she's like her sibling, it will be a CON anyway.
I was thinking that and was trying to word my post correctly.

Did she say Fellkirk instead of Falkirk for her make up con classes? Hope venues have parking for her make up truck.

Screenshot_20220422-094131.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was still in hospital 7 months later. Didnā€™t get any of that hydro rehab for 3 hrs a day either! I donā€™t think she jumped from there, thatā€™s higher than she said unless sheā€™s over 10 feet tall. Definitely would have had more injuries. I had 2 spinal fractures (now got ā€˜scaffoldingā€™ around), totally shattered my pelvis which has been reconstructed but it now asymmetrical, broke right lower leg in three places and, in the surgeonā€™s words - my ankles exploded! Plus many fractures throughout both feet.
So, nah - I donā€™t reckon it was there.

What is on her wrist? The blue thing?
Thatā€™ll be her battery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.