katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as someones reported my IG account, most likely KP or her minions.. can someone take one for the team and see what this announcement is at 7.30?
Oh wow really? What you in jail for?! Unbelievable you get a ban and she's still advertising OF which isn't allowed. Actually, it's not unbelievable at all is it, pretty bloody standard.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yeah, sheā€™s just started following Albert and Me, so must be promoting that.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh wow really? What you in jail for?! Unbelievable you get a ban and she's still advertising OF which isn't allowed. Actually, it's not unbelievable at all is it, pretty bloody standard.
No idea. All I've done is comment constructively. I've never trolled or abused anyone. But I guess the truth hurt!
My comments are apparently still there. One of our lovely Tattlers mentioned it on the previous thread ā¤

Reactions: 24
Our youngest is about to conclude a run of 10, twelve hours shifts of maintenance and yet this SB is making his living wanking for Ā£4.14 ago?
There's something seriously wrong with people who see that as a way to earn a living but it also appears to be a common denominator where her men are concerned.
I use the term 'men' with some caution here, thank duck were not at war and depending on these wankers for our future safety.
His audience is male anyway, so they're all as bad as each other!

Seeing as someones reported my IG account, most likely KP or her minions.. can someone take one for the team and see what this announcement is at 7.30?
I don't have IG myself so am banking on an announcement on here too! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No idea. All I've done is comment constructively. I've never trolled or abused anyone. But I guess the truth hurt!
My comments are apparently still there. One of our lovely Tattlers mentioned it on the previous thread ā¤
Yes your comments were well written and not abusive at all and they were very good at getting points across in a way that Cole would feel able to respond to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell Edna's gone to town on the massive collars, even the girls range has detachable ones and the boys have a neck scarf, sensible for toddlers, NOT. šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Who on earth is going to buy that tat!?
Sheā€™s pricing it as if its boutique baby wear thatā€™s been hand made in England. Itā€™s being shipped from Paris with a 28 day turnaround and with a hotmail email address Iā€™d be put off instantly.
Honestly šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.