katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She can do community service, and/or be imprisoned in a wheelchair.

It's as simple as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
Exactly, now I'm beginning to itch just thinking about it.

Oh and NO refunds or returns on all her tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So she has money for holidays plastic surgery hair nails and now private surgery on her feet
Hopefully she can give some of this money to creditors
Has she kept up payment to trustees? And mortgage payments ?

Reactions: 20
Eeek I’m about to go past the Chelsea and Westminster on the bus in about half an hour! Wonder if I’ll see her? I probably couldn’t miss her, as she doesn’t exactly look like a normal person, does she?!

"Today the reality TV star shared a hopeful post on her Instagram Story, which seemed to address the accident and the pain it bought, but also comes ahead of her court appearance next week, after she was accused of breaching her restraining order against ex-husband Keiran Hayler's fiancée."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My feet have been the bane of my life for years. When I was a teenager (light years ago 😆) I suffered with repeated infections in both big toe nails due to them being ingrown. Eventually when I was 16 I had an operation to fix both of them. Then I developed flattened arches so my feet roll inwards, causing a lot of pain if I have to walk far or stand for a long time. To top it off I'm now diabetic (type 2) and have developed diabetic neuropathy in my feet, meaning I can no longer feel my toes properly - this is a progressive condition so will only get worse. So, KP, duck off with your pathetic moaning about your trotters - if you can wear heels (and we know you do!) then there is nothing significantly wrong with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I know its bloody early but these things come into my head then I bloody forget them...

Katie Price #160 - Hurty Trotters and Sink Boy - filling her insta with her latest "get out of jail" ploy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pus and silicone flying everywhere ... The whole place would need clearing up by these guys.
The amount of boob jobs she had she should have had air filled ones. It ould have been cheaper to pump them up or deflate them depending on her mood than it would to go under the knife for multiple enlarging and shrinking as I am sure she had a reduction a while ago. 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please judge I cannot go to jail I have to have op on feet and look after my 5 kids and dying mum

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to follow her eBay account (morbid fascination). Teeny-tiny trousers and shapeless tent tops. She has absolutely zero style - it was all a homeage to polyester and this was BEFORE her “money woes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And the bullshit continues,

The comments on the FB feed are brutal, angered many people already.
Do you have screen shot’s of the comments please! Remember captain we’re nosy buggers 😊🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me wonder if her attempts of getting pregnant were a load of crap.

Mind you she could have been planning a miscarriage which never happened, it's how low she will go.

Reactions: 17
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
Bet Bunny Cuddles is strutting round the side of the local swimming pool as we speak wearing the swimsuit and scuffed Louboutins before going to get a Boveril from the vending machine on the way out.

Sink Boy is off to join her once he's filled up the Lamborghini!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.