katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrrrrm what exactly hasn't she been able to do due to the liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt den?
Its certainly not stopped it going on holiday every other week has it???
She’s stopped doing nothing!! Holidays, wearing heels, horse riding, house renovations ( 😂) and a 100 metre sprint faster than Usain Bolt when sink boy is chasing her…. 😡.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
awww didums, has he hurt his wrist again? hey sink boy, why not pop to a&e for another fake bandage and call your pap while you are at it…. 🙄
Is Robbie a girl?
Can't see the SB lasting long in a real fight.
Truly pityfull.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
I had a look at her stuff. I wouldn’t even put any of it in a charity bag let alone try and sell it. There’s tops with grease stains down the front FFS….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1210301
that face is literally just a smudge from over filtering!!
Whatever you bore.......first off we know what your up too ..and secondly can you give them back to the original person who bought them
your not carl with his pretend own a supercar pictures.......so expect to see headlines shortly with lines like
katy price shows off new crocs
katy price shown wearing engagement ring
katy rocks in pink harvey top
or they may choose to do one headline and include all the heartwarming detail in there diatribe's

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random thought....she keeps LYING by saying she had a life changing accident at the Land Of Legends theme park. Do they know? Are they aware that a lying old wh0re is damaging their reputation with utter bullshit? Are they aware that their brand is being sullied very publicly in the British media? Could they not take action if she's lying? Has anyone sent them the numerous articles where the lying filthy $lag has repeatedly named them? Don't forget when she went back to visit the spot it happened it suddenly turned into a carpark entrance at a hotel 🤔 no theme park. No 25ft drop. No wall with flowers 🤔.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
awww didums, has he hurt his wrist again? hey sink boy, why not pop to a&e for another fake bandage and call your pap while you are at it…. 🙄
Was it training...? Was it though...? Are there sinks at the MME training centre...? I reckon so..... (I am nodding sagely....)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1210301
that face is literally just a smudge from over filtering!!
It's someone else's face ... Even the smidge looks nothing like her now 🤦‍♀️🤣 She really is pathetic 🤦‍♀️🤣 The crocs on for the run up to court are they ? ... Probably Drs advice, I mean they recommend them all the time for injured trotters .... No one is falling for this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does he do the washing up at the same time. Using his own brand of fairy liquid.
Harry Monks best.🤢

Random thought....she keeps LYING by saying she had a life changing accident at the Land Of Legends theme park. Do they know? Are they aware that a lying old wh0re is damaging their reputation with utter bullshit? Are they aware that their brand is being sullied very publicly in the British media? Could they not take action if she's lying? Has anyone sent them the numerous articles where the lying filthy $lag has repeatedly named them? Don't forget when she went back to visit the spot it happened it suddenly turned into a carpark entrance at a hotel 🤔 no theme park. No 25ft drop. No wall with flowers 🤔.
Didn’t Sinkwank chase her? Another one of his roid rages.

• Haha
Who's gonna be pushing Skanky's wheelchair into court next week whilst she looks to be in pain and is sporting pink Crocs?! AFP or SB?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Crocs are bad enough....but with a heel? And paired with a polyester JYY trackie? She'll make Vickie Pollard look like Joan Collins.
I have to say I love my crocs, so easy to just pop on to go to the mailbox etc. I have some tie dye patterned ones. No heels though, just regular rocs.

Not to mention if she really had fallen off a wall in a theme park surely she would have sued them for damages?

Reactions: 22
I have to say I love my crocs, so easy to just pop on to go to the mailbox etc. I have some tie dye patterned ones. No heels though, just regular rocs.

Not to mention if she really had fallen off a wall in a theme park surely she would have sued them for damages?
He apparently chased her.🤔

• Wow

If she landed on her feet from such a height, surely she would have had spinal injuries if she survived at all, doesn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't get why the media don't step in and expose her for the complete bleep she is.
I think it's because they are worried if she "attempted suicide" she's that vengeful that she'd pull a stunt and make her own comparisons to CF - who had her own genuine demons.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If she landed on her feet from such a height, surely she would have had spinal injuries if she survived at all, doesn't add up.
This is the problem, she exaggerated or lied about the incident, can't work out which.

Reactions: 19
Is this the beginning of his injury, so he can pull out and not fight?!

Also is the MMA fight 24/06? Is his court date 26/06? Convenient if so.

Reactions: 17
Is this the beginning of his injury, so he can pull out and not fight?!

Also is the MMA fight 24/06? Is his court date 26/06? Convenient if so.
I smell a rat, SB has been plotting with KP, has her bullshit all over it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.