katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mild plantar faciitis and even with a mild form I can't wear heels. She seems to have no problem not only wearing them but strutting around in them without any issues. She's a lying bleep and it's so predictable the "health" issues start cropping up now as she's facing court. What's the betting AFP has a health crisis over the weekend and needs Skank to care for her :rolleyes:
I had to have an operation for my plantar fasciitis. So in theory the problem has gone. But it does flare up every now and again and I haven’t been able to wear heels since (and for the few years that I had the condition). She needs to duck right off now. “Life changing injuries” my fat arse,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
More deflection from KP. Posting her son who she never sees and who's father she has blasted false allegations all over social media. She really is disgusting.

Reactions: 42
So sick of her bullshit bankrupt but always on holiday everyone abides by court rules she swerves at will ring on ring off who cares but it’s the feet that gets me as we’ve seen above there are real people with real foot problems that give them pain her she’s looking for sympathy and peddling lies horrible horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
More deflection from KP. Posting her son who she never sees and who's father she has blasted false allegations all over social media. She really is disgusting.
I've just seen that on the gram, why hasn't Katie posted a headshot of Bunny?? or even a headshot of both Jett and Bunny??

Reactions: 22
Anybody else find it odd that two of her lovers ended up as sinkboys?
Says a lot about its sensuality that they'd sooner stick it in a plug hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She really is a pathetic attention seeking old slapper. There's duck all wrong with her feet. It's her brain that's the problem. If I was her I'd be worried about my self inflicted face tragedy not my feet!
She's setting the scene for the court hearing. The kids were used yesterday, so she can say she needs to provide a home for them. The poorly feet will be used for getting out of CS & other scams/con's. AFP will be seen dragging the oxygen tank. Harvey will be the next exhibit in her fabricated stories. Rinse & repeat. She's an absolute CON artist of the highest level. She's playing everyone, authorities, courts, public etc etc, like a well tuned fiddle.

• Angry
Reactions: 57
I question the intelligence of the legal system if they cannot see through the above charade

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sigh.... you can definitely tell that the court cases are looming....

"Today the reality TV star shared a hopeful post on her Instagram Story, which seemed to address the accident and the pain it bought, but also comes ahead of her court appearance next week, after she was accused of breaching her restraining order against ex-husband Keiran Hayler's fiancée."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sigh.... you can definitely tell that the court cases are looming....

"Today the reality TV star shared a hopeful post on her Instagram Story, which seemed to address the accident and the pain it bought, but also comes ahead of her court appearance next week, after she was accused of breaching her restraining order against ex-husband Keiran Hayler's fiancée."

AH so she is planning to have an operation she really doesn't need just to try and stay out of prison.

Reactions: 25
Right back at you SB 🤣
Don't they mean putting the GRIFT in?

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18316237/katie-price-new-house-surrey/
So then, if it can afford to buy this house and has apparently been renting it the whole time she's been shacked-up with SB or sofa-surfing all over the place - where has the money come from? Why was this money not paid back to the creditors if not paid for Trampy Towers then???

Do you think this could perhaps be ANOTHER LIE????? :)

"She's told them she's in a very different position money-wise to two years ago and wants a fresh start" .
I hope the Bankruptcy Court are made aware of this statement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's setting the scene for the court hearing. The kids were used yesterday, so she can say she needs to provide a home for them. The poorly feet will be used for getting out of CS & other scams/con's. AFP will be seen dragging the oxygen tank. Harvey will be the next exhibit in her fabricated stories. Rinse & repeat. She's an absolute CON artist of the highest level. She's playing everyone, authorities, courts, public etc etc, like a well tuned fiddle.
DC16...........are the authorities aware of her cynical little ploys?

Reactions: 27
AH so she is planning to have an operation she really doesn't need just to try and stay out of prison.
Nice when you can simply go to the hospital and TELL THEM you want surgery on command. Just another bloody lie from it :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right back at you SB 🤣
Don't take it amiss, he's simply showing us the length and girth of his erect asparagus, (unless he was showing us how he inserts his butt plug).

I think the illiterate fool meant graft not craft.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nice when you can simply go to the hospital and TELL THEM you want surgery on command. Just another bloody lie from it :(
She can if she goes "Private" which means she will have to PAY for an operation.

If she was having an operation on the NHS she's in for a long wait.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.