katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, crew or team or even tattlers lol I am deciding to take a small break from Social Media for a little bit. It sometimes gets to you and hits you like a hammer on your head, so I am taking a small break plus I have got exams coming up in June. Trying to get a second class degree so I can take my LLM in Internation Law and at my youthful age of 21 too ;) (add another 26 on that lol) but it has been fun making these memes as I said #bullythebully but it has been fun :) cheers x
Oh, sorry to see you go, good luck with your degree xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....
Probably problems with her mincemeat again. To match her minced face. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Walter Mitty is promoting some grubby little gambling den on his insta
At the gambling hot spot bogna regas
Did anyone notice yesterday one of the insta posts from the Robbie MMA guy. It was of SB pouring a glass over someone at the group party.. it’s no longer there now but looked as though something was kicking off 🤔

sorry it was on his Instagram story

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....
My kids at that age never went on a ride without me or their mum, even in Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Recap....her & Crawl flew to Spain for 10mins. She had a drink & a pizza. It was sunny. They stayed in a hotel. Yup, it was that exciting 🥴
They came home.
She stole my green tea towel & is now trying to flog it on JYY....thieving witch 😡
She went to some stables wearing some hideous clothing. She was filmed there. We don't know why she was filming. We don't know what she was filming. We don't care what she was filming.
She's had the 2 youngest & Princess for a supervised couple of hours at AFP's. She has posted many pics & will pretend she's had them for weeks 🥱🤣
She's buying the Ashstead rental for £1.5 million despite the fact it's not for sale.
She should have been in court today. But obviously she wasn't. Roll on next week 🤞👍
Crawl released an Itsasham explaining the whole ring off, ring on thing. It's now all perfectly clear 🤣
He's back to MMA training.
They're both still weapon's grade cunts.
The tit show rolls on.........
The excitement that is her life is just too much. Oh hang on, that's a lie 🤭
That's quite good. No, it's very good.Lol at that recap

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's quiet tonight so I leave an old Cole pic here for now and be back tomorrow..Love from Pom 💖😘 x.

Resizer_16171228931182.jpg

Lol I just realised Little Sid is in Katie's scooter basket..I'd forgot on that 😊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Did anyone notice yesterday one of the insta posts from the Robbie MMA guy. It was of SB pouring a glass over someone at the group party.. it’s no longer there now but looked as though something was kicking off 🤔

sorry it was on his Instagram story
Who is SB?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More lies about her health! So predictable!
Errrrrrm what exactly hasn't she been able to do due to the liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt den?
Its certainly not stopped it going on holiday every other week has it???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
More lies about her health! So predictable!
She really is a pathetic attention seeking old slapper. There's duck all wrong with her feet. It's her brain that's the problem. If I was her I'd be worried about my self inflicted face tragedy not my feet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I reckon during all those eye operations the surgeons installed camera filters over her lenses so all she sees are Cute Kitty by Sasha Soul Art LIES when she looks in a mirror - rather than the hideously disfirgured old munter that looks back at her in grim reality

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Carol had normal teeth when they met 🤣🤣 and look at his sad face ... If you can ... The light is a bit dim like him so the teeth are glowing 🤣🤣 at least they provide a distraction from his underbite 🤣🤣

Errrrrrm what exactly hasn't she been able to do due to the liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt den?
Its certainly not stopped it going on holiday every other week has it???
Community service ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.