katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s it on about now? Attention seeking skank
Surely anyone “investigating” would discount anything because of all the surgery she’s voluntarily been having. She really isn’t right in the head. Absolute loon.

Reactions: 35
Pain? She's so off her face regularly I'm surprised she feels anything
I think this is where her penchant for strong pain comes from?? Sore feet = strong pain relief?? You can see it in her eyes on most of her pics that she is off her heed on some kind of strong opiate....she will be keeping up with the lies to keep the prescriptions coming?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😩

• Sad
Reactions: 41
My sister damaged her foot and had to have several surgeries. She was on crutches for 6 months and limping for another 6 and it took her over two years before she could wear proper shoes again and even then they had to be Clark stylie. It's been 6 years now and she still isn't right. When you consider this bint was wearing wedges after less than a year and her scars have miraculously disappeared, I'm calling sympathy from the judge being begged!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
More lies about her health! So predictable!
Bloody hell, she really does my head in. I had a 40ft fall 5.5 yrs ago. Those Aircast boots she was in for 6 months ish - I STILL wear, everyday, all the time. I’ll never be out of them. That’s what life changing injuries are Katie, you bleeping bleep!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
My sister damaged her foot and had to have several surgeries. She was on crutches for 6 months and limping for another 6 and it took her over two years before she could wear proper shoes again and even then they had to be Clark stylie. It's been 6 years now and she still isn't right. When you consider this bint was wearing wedges after less than a year and her scars have miraculously disappeared, I'm calling sympathy from the judge being begged!
Well lets hope the judges all realise due to her poor injured , worst the doctors have ever seen feet, she isn't fit to do her CS, wouldnt be fair on her. Instead grant her a 6mths rest at her majesty pleasure , that should sort out her wee piggies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....
Can’t fit her massive boobs under any of the safety restraints 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have mild plantar faciitis and even with a mild form I can't wear heels. She seems to have no problem not only wearing them but strutting around in them without any issues. She's a lying bleep and it's so predictable the "health" issues start cropping up now as she's facing court. What's the betting AFP has a health crisis over the weekend and needs Skank to care for her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Well lets hope the judges all realise due to her poor injured , worst the doctors have ever seen feet, she isn't fit to do her CS, wouldnt be fair on her. Instead grant her a 6mths rest at her majesty pleasure , that should sort out her wee piggies
Even her lawyer must be embarrassed trying to flog that one on her behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IF she has gone to Chelsea & Westminster hospital again do you think they will close it just for her like last time ie picture with no people in it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We need to collect all the pics of her running around with heels on and send them to the court ahead of her trial can’t stand her deviousness 😤😤😤 so predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her bleeping voice gets right on my tits...rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely anyone “investigating” would discount anything because of all the surgery she’s voluntarily been having. She really isn’t right in the head. Absolute loon.
Unless it’s something to do with SS / KH and the pain she is talking about is psychological?

Reactions: 15
The only thing she can,t do is drive, and that,s not by choice. Tho to be honest bet she still is. witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.