katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start with Edna’s “business”… a suspiciously long delivery time, no mention of import taxes (if they apply), what appears to be a domestic address to send returns to (her own? Surely she wouldn’t share that), …. It’s just really odd!
You place your order and pay you money, but what if by 28 days later nothing arrives, do you actually get your money back or is it the usual Pwicey Family Policy of 'No Refunds'?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow I think it's time for me to take a step back, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard regarding stripey blue tops. People lose all sense of rationality and proportion on here imho. I can't be a part of this vitriol and nonsense aimed at the sister of someone who is detestable, just for being her sister. She's running a business ffs, she's being pulled for having concentration camp clothes, making a profit, and selling expensive things when some folk are poor. I'll leave you's all to it.
There is an awful lot of nonsense written on here. You can tell with the 1st few words whether to read or scroll past.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
John would never go back in after the way he was treated last time . Plus there’s a PIL tour coming up & Nora to organise care for .
I respect John so much for the way he cares for Nora. I also love PIL. He’s also a brilliant judge of character.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s me! I don’t even think where she is standing is within Land of Legends or anywhere near it, I’ve been a couple of times and it’s totally flat. God knows where she is standing but it’s not LOL.
I thought that the “fall” happened at their or near their hotel and she had been drinking.

Reactions: 11
Remember how much Johnny Rotten disliked her? He was on to her straight away. Johnny for the jungle!
He was the first to call Saville what he was and got banned from the BBC for it. Say what you like about him but he will always call a spade a spade!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
More BS.
“Needs to take her recovery seriously this time”
Ffs, she never takes any recovery seriously. Goes in swimming pools, takes off bandages too quick, doesn’t keep wounds clean. She’s an actual nightmare.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really 😡
Wouldn't courts ask for evidence? Or is that not allowed under GDPR or other regulations?

Reactions: 10
She's not running a business though, angel....it's all very suspish! Granted, it's not uncommon for companies to sell other companies clothes etc, ASOS as an example. But ASOS charge the same price as the company they are selling. If it's a French Connection dress at £100 and FC suddenly put it on sale for £40, ASOS will too. What Sophie is doing it making it look and sound like these clothes her HER clothing line, and charging an excessive amount more than the original company. That's a huge con! If Zara UK sold a jacket for £200 and Zara Spain was selling it for £100....you'd order it from Spain or never buy from them again because they were ripping you off! She's taking the piss.

I'd support her if she designed her own clothes and got them manufactured here, even with a huge turnover time. I buy kids clothes from small startups all the time - I even love that vintage look. But something is very amiss with this....I hate to say.

ETA: I've noticed she now says "Handpicked" on her insta page. I'm still not convinced. 😬
Reading the comments one person on there was under the impression they were hand made in the UK. Someone corrected her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's NOTHING like she described it originally! She said that she jumped over a 'low wall' and it was a huge drop the other side that she didn't see. She made it sound like it was in the middle of the park! That is clearly a fairly high railing and she must have been able to see the big drop! No mention was ever made of a ramp before. She must have just gone out to try and find a wall that fitted her stupid story but that certainly isn't it! For one thing if you jumped off something that high you even if you landed on your feet you would then fall onto your knees or something else and she never had any other marks on her other than her feet. My daughter in law's mum fell off of a pier at the beach and as well as breaking her leg she damaged her back and was covered in bruises everywhere.
The railings would have prevented her accident? There's a bloody row of plants that should have stopped her walking on that area! She must have been pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading the comments one person on there was under the impression they were hand made in the UK. Someone corrected her
It's all really ambiguous. She's going to have to be more transparent about the actual set up, or she's going to have a lot of disgruntled customers in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 19
The railings would have prevented her accident? There's a bloody row of plants that should have stopped her walking on that area! She must have been pissed.
Yeah a lot know what went down that night, just wish someone has the balls to print it. 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
From AR…. Confirms what we already know to be honest
Let‘s not forget this works both ways, many men have got away with treating women appalling and it’s seen as ok even in court. Neither should be acceptable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“Needs to take her recovery seriously this time”
Ffs, she never takes any recovery seriously. Goes in swimming pools, takes off bandages too quick, doesn’t keep wounds clean. She’s an actual nightmare.
Time to recover? Planned plasterscam classes from the end of the month doesn’t sound like a recovery plan 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.