katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start with Edna’s “business”… a suspiciously long delivery time, no mention of import taxes (if they apply), what appears to be a domestic address to send returns to (her own? Surely she wouldn’t share that), …. It’s just really odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What you say makes sense, but the level of criticism just doesn't sit right with me, it's not what us Krusties are about. It's making me feel uncomfortable. 😔
I know, love. We sometimes get carried away with ourselves. Me included. But I doubt SFP would get half the stick she gets if wasn't such an enabler to the krusty one. I know it's her sister and she has a duty to defend her family and all that....but sometimes I'd love to hear her say her sister is a dick and her behaviour isn't okay. I'd respect her a bit more.

Anyway, don't go anywhere....i'm sure we will be back to destroying Katie any minute now, and Edna will be but a distant memory. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you Mrs Pig, she has Ehlers Danlos so she dislocates all her joints and has all sorts of weird and wonderful complications, and she still doesn't make half as much fuss as KP!!!!! X
Aww, bless her, let's face it though, NOBODY makes as much fuss as KP! That's one ( of the many) things that REALLY annoys me about her, when she is going on about her 'life changing' injuries when clearly her life hasn't changed one little bit! She has no concept of what that really means. Even if it did mean she can never wear high heels again ( which clearly she can) that's hardly 'life changing'. I have had ops on both my feet in the last 5 years, they improved my issues but I still have pain if I am on my feet fo too long, but I hardly ever complain about it. It's just not worth it, it won't change anything so what's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm home next week so I better get some popcorn because it's going to be fun.

What Bollocks will we get over the weekend?

Answers on a postcard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought they do psychological testing on the contestants before they go into the jungle to make sure they are capable of dealing with it? She would never pass that surely?

They need to take her to the jungle and leave her there!

Don't forget the PSTD!
Is that Pissed Self Trying Dancing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only had her lashes and brows done 12 days ago! Getting them done for the sake of it.... :mad:
Cos she has nothing else in her life - in reality she’s just a sad lonely addict who only has material things
Imagine that is your life when you have 5 beautiful kids with the youngest 2 being under 10 ……..

• Sad
Those brows are absolutely awful. How can this be considered a good look. If I came out of ‘The Lanes Beauty Salon’ with two slugs on my face I honestly think I’d cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have Heds, Jgirl. It caused me numerous jaw issues (TMJ) when I was little but I have no issues there now that i'm an adult. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery! It's a horrible thing to go through. Poor wee soul. ❤ ❤ ❤
Ahh nice to meet someone who 'gets it'! But also sorry to hear that you are in the crappy club! Glad your tmj is better, it truly is awful isn't it? Daughter didn't start having issues til age 11 then everything went downhill. Now she's an occasional wheelchair user with spinal and neck problems and all the other associated joy that comes with it. It's so nice to come on here and escape real life for a bit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
…and what an absolute JOKE posting Earth Day on her stories.. all for show. Since when has she given a damn about the environment?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm home next week so I better get some popcorn because it's going to be fun.

What Bollocks will we get over the weekend?

Answers on a postcard.
If the new eyebrows are anything to go by, then i'll assume she's becoming a Denis Healy tribute act.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does Michelle have to attend court? For the RO that's if Cunty doesn't get out of it next week.

Reactions: 9
Ahh nice to meet someone who 'gets it'! But also sorry to hear that you are in the crappy club! Glad your tmj is better, it truly is awful isn't it? Daughter didn't start having issues til age 11 then everything went downhill. Now she's an occasional wheelchair user with spinal and neck problems and all the other associated joy that comes with it. It's so nice to come on here and escape real life for a bit!!
That's when I went downhill, too....hormones make it so much worse. I'm a relatively mild case in that I don't dislocate often....she sounds like she has it bad. :( The only time I came close to needing a wheelchair was in pregnancy when the Heds lead to SPD (again, those pesky hormones!) If you ever want to chat, tag me over on our Krusties thread in the Chat forum. And give your daughter my love. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They are suppose to be next week and if I'm right the operation will be Tuesday and she will be in
hospital for at least 2 days so in theory she will not be in court. That's assuming the dates haven't been
changed.

OH BTW, when (IF) she gets to hospital she will have a LFT.
LFT? what is that, @265?

Reactions: 1
Aww, bless her, let's face it though, NOBODY makes as much fuss as KP! That's one ( of the many) things that REALLY annoys me about her, when she is going on about her 'life changing' injuries when clearly her life hasn't changed one little bit! She has no concept of what that really means. Even if it did mean she can never wear high heels again ( which clearly she can) that's hardly 'life changing'. I have had ops on both my feet in the last 5 years, they improved my issues but I still have pain if I am on my feet fo too long, but I hardly ever complain about it. It's just not worth it, it won't change anything so what's the point?
I know right? My daughter started having multiple dislocations, seizures and all sorts at age 11 with no prior warning. She battled to stay in school til 13 but was eventually forced to have medical needs tuition at home and all her friends moved on and left her. She is in and out if hospital, uses a wheelchair which she hates and spends all her time stuck with me, just what every teenager wants! That is life changing, it makes me so mad when I hear her banging on about her near death experience and life changing injuries.

That's when I went downhill, too....hormones make it so much worse. I'm a relatively mild case in that I don't dislocate often....she sounds like she has it bad. :( The only time I came close to needing a wheelchair was in pregnancy when the Heds lead to SPD (again, those pesky hormones!) If you ever want to chat, tag me over on our Krusties thread in the Chat forum. And give your daughter my love. 😘
Aww thank you, I will 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
im in no way sticking up for KP but how can she have an operation on her feet if it is not needed,though the riming is wayyyyy convenient

Reactions: 13
I thought they do psychological testing on the contestants before they go into the jungle to make sure they are capable of dealing with it? She would never pass that surely?
The cockroache, spiders, rats and snakes were all traumatised after their encounter with Skanky. Spent some hours in therapy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.