Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, not a peep out of her, today of all days. The Priory sessions are obviously paying off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you all ever so much for all your lovely feedback! (I love the addition of the pigmy hedgehog photo). Also thank you for the insight into NDAs. I was quiet naïve about them and didn't realise how common practice they are in those sort of circles. I just so strongly believe that if anyone bares witness to any form of misconduct or cruelty they should not be silenced so easily like that.
I will made a start on my next list style post :)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Skanky will be fuming if they've got an exclusive deal. She'll not even take into consideration that the money will benefit her 2 kids that she hardly see's and that their Dad and Stepmother are raising because she's bleeping incapable of taking care of animals never mind her own kids!
She also forgets shes the one who put Kieran out for public display when it suited her. When she got the , engagement, wedding, kids, deals it was ok for him to be there. Now they have split does she expect him to refuse these offers and just go back in his box. Woman is delusional.

Reactions: 36
She's very quiet indeed there was me hoping for some pap snaps of her prancing up and down her driveway in different outfits with empty carrier bags pretending that she's living the dream. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm wondering did her partners at the time do anything to help these poor animals. I don't know how her timeline of partners aligns with the timeline of these incidents. Kieran seems a decent chap where animals are concerned and has his own dogs
The answer is NO. They did F all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm on page 35 🥰 x

Cole is on the front cover of another ladybird book lol 😄 x

Resizer_16489479320151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
@Pom Bear just want to say thank you for always making me smile with your pictures, a thumbs up I feel is not enough for all the work and thought you put into everything you post. You always manage to catch the right mood and lighten where necessary! And I'm sure all us Tattlers feel the same.

You little , lovely genious... :love:😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The twit mixes up depression with feeling a bit down. They're worlds apart, I don't think someone suffering real depression gives a tit about weight training for some z list event. It's a mission to just get out of bed in the morning
Carol only feels 'down' because of his lack of press coverage ... And no one interested in his dick picks ... Along with Calvin Klein not banging down his door to model for them ... Or anyone else for that matter... He is as big of a narcissist as KP ... Sad Carol 😓🤣🤣🤣🤣 off you pop ...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.