Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHEER BULLSHIT!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She's been vile and jealous of Princess all the poor girl's life from publicly saying she was ugly when she was little to slathering her in make-up and filters (to make her presentable in her loathsome mother's eyes) now. There's nothing wrong with Princess, she has an individual look and looks her best when she's make-up free or very subtle. If anything, make-up is her enemy.
She did have an individual look as a toddler. I’ll admit I thought she was a bit strange looking (sorry). This was because of her dads dark Greek looks mixed with Skanky’s… shall we say, original features. But the point is I’m not her mum. Every mother thinks their children are the most perfect, beautiful children to ever be born. Except for Skanky that is. She probably can’t wait to ‘perfect’ Princess..

Reactions: 28
She did have an individual look as a toddler. I’ll admit I thought she was a bit strange looking (sorry). This was because of her dads dark Greek looks mixed with Skanky’s… shall we say, original features. But the point is I’m not her mum. Every mother thinks their children are the most perfect, beautiful children to ever be born. Except for Skanky that is. She probably can’t wait to ‘perfect’ Princess..
I think Princess is a very pretty girl. I also think she'd look a lot better if she dropped the makeup and filters but that's her age. She has amazing hair and beautiful eyes and will probably grow into a stunning woman if allowed. I feel for Peter and Emily. They must be worried about what Princess will do when she turns 18 and can do what she likes. I would absolutely hate to see her go down the plastic surgery route but I suspect she will.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine calling for an ambulance and Skanky turns up 😳
I’ve said this before but we’ve been in the horrific position of needing the paramedics to resuscitate our son after a road accident. Because of their skill we were able to spend precious time with him in critical care before he passed away. The fact she thinks she could become one of these amazing, dedicated people who save lives everyday really p*ss*s me off. I wish she’d stop mentioning it because it’s never going to happen. She can’t even care for her pets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Precious, who they had less than a year 😔 was rehomed to Tv cameraman Danny who worked on the MM programme, he has pictures on his IG. Buddy was also on their walk with AFP the other day, we did think Captain might be Joel’s but now think this one belongs to her too, not sure she has seen Joel in a while, so why would she suddenly have his dog. Maybe AFP and PP have had Blade, they looked after him when she did her 5 week stint (allegedly) in 2020 I know when t she was living in Essex the neighbour at Harvey’s house used to look after Blade.
Wonder if Hagrid is back with Amy at the stables, or whether he is home alone at the MM.
I did a quick google of “Katie Price dogs” because I couldn’t remember which one was Precious and saw this gem: It’s an old article from 2021 but still… hilarious 😑
D15231DF-304C-4F8A-8DD1-B7CB89D661B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure there was a dog they had when they were still together that drowned in their swimming pool?

Accidents or not, I just can't comprehend all those poor animals that have met sad ends under her ownership. 😢
The dog died in a neighbours pool what i can remember. Here, ex nanny Becky mentions the dog/pool incident.

She mentions quite a bit actually, doesn't paint either PA or KP in a good light. Katie "Jordan" Price's former nanny tells all, and it's not flattering (gossiprocks.com)

Just read they won a libel case against the nanny, so someone didn't believe the nanny. But, i think a lot said in that article, imo, rings true.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
His Cryptic posts again 🥱
If his ‘depression’ has only begun since his split from the bewful Skanky then he really needs to give his head a shake. People really suffering with this awful disease would see that as a win!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All quiet on the Hayler-Pentecost insta today, christening day. Maybe they'll post some pics later OR maybe they'll hold back on doing so if they've nabbed a magazine deal for the christening.

Reactions: 18
All quiet on the Hayler-Pentecost insta today, christening day. Maybe they'll post some pics later OR maybe they'll hold back on doing so if they've nabbed a magazine deal for the christening.
I think on a big day like that, I’d be relieved I’d got a mag deal, rather than doing my own promotion😂 As in, let’s just relax and enjoy the day, get the pics in that you and the magazine want, means they can put their phones away (unlike Skanky) and just be the gorgeous loving family they are! And enjoy the nice big pay check that they won’t spend on disposable animals/men and drugs x

Reactions: 24
Skanky will be fuming if they've got an exclusive deal. She'll not even take into consideration that the money will benefit her 2 kids that she hardly see's and that their Dad and Stepmother are raising because she's bleeping incapable of taking care of animals never mind her own kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think on a big day like that, I’d be relieved I’d got a mag deal, rather than doing my own promotion😂 As in, let’s just relax and enjoy the day, get the pics in that you and the magazine want, means they can put their phones away (unlike Skanky) and just be the gorgeous loving family they are! And enjoy the nice big pay check that they won’t spend on disposable animals/men and drugs x
I was just thinking about Kieran, does anyone think he could be in financial trouble and under some pressure, which could maybe be influencing his decision to do OF. Wonder does he have debt to fund his lifestyle. Or maybe OF is enough income to sustain all of the below:

- 4 kids to feed and clothe. Michelle works but I assume they'd ideally need 2 incomes
- not sure his fitness business is doing well, he had to cancel a class a few weeks ago due to low numbers.
- not sure do they own a house or does he still live in his nan's property? Surrey property is expensive if they want to purchase.
- they both seem to like designer clothes and shoes... MP posted on insta a photo of YSL purse KH bought her. They seem to eat out an awful lot too.
- someone mentioned they drive a Land Rover(s).
- he seems to accept a lot of freebies and do ads on Insta (e.g. a video last week advertising his cousins wedding hotel, and Apollo advertising nappies a few days ago)

Reactions: 20
Katie's problem is that she just does not give a tit what people think of her. She has no shame.
Fear of judgement acts as a brake on our worst excesses and she doesn't have that. So she continues to act appallingly, shocking decent-minded people.
She thinks that's winning at life, whereas most people look at what a mess she's made around her and, if she had any redeeming qualities, might feel sorry for her. As it is, because she continues to blag through life, she attracts real anger from those who rail against the perceived injustice.
Would any of us want to be her, or do any of the things she does? I sure as hell don't - I wouldn't have touched that recent holiday in Thailand with a barge pole; nor the couple of nights in the sex den.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
By the time she had got you in the ambulance your ears would be bleeding from her stories of "all about me" .her illnesses, surgeries, accidents. How all the doctors said she was the worst they had ever seen . I think I would shut the door on her and pass away quietly on my own in peace

I thought captain was a hairdresser guys, probably totally wrong

Shes had so many animals in a relatively short time. I had one dog and cat whilst I lived at home as a child , since I married when i was 20 , ive had 3 dogs, 1 cat , and kids had 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs, and a snake. All died of old age , apart from one dog who I lost when she was 6, took ill and couldnt be saved. . Im 61 now . I cannot fathom how she has managed so many
Because she's an animal abusing bleep.

Reactions: 25
Because she's an animal abusing bleep.
I'm wondering did her partners at the time do anything to help these poor animals. I don't know how her timeline of partners aligns with the timeline of these incidents. Kieran seems a decent chap where animals are concerned and has his own dogs

Reactions: 17
If his ‘depression’ has only begun since his split from the bewful Skanky then he really needs to give his head a shake. People really suffering with this awful disease would see that as a win!
I despair of these arseholes and their MH and depression problems.
Being a mardy little bleep because you can't have what you want or being held responsible for your own piss poor decisions isn't anything whatsoever to do with MH.
Just grow up and get a grip ffs .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I despair of these arseholes and their MH and depression problems.
Being a mardy little bleep because you can't have what you want or being held responsible for your own piss poor decisions isn't anything whatsoever to do with MH.
Just grow up and get a grip ffs .
I'm sick of them, particularly KP using MH as an excuse for bad behaviour and trying to win back the public. I've mentioned before that I have (mild nowadays, but I'm medicated probably for life) MH problems and my dad more serious MH problems requiring hospitalisation, it really annoys me seeing it exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.