Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justanothersoul

Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 123

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Some old pics I made in the past of Cole in case anyone are getting withdrawal symptoms..I think I am as he was fun to joke about 🥰😄😄 x
I might add some old Cole pics until he comes back 😄 x

First pic.. little Sid trying to attack Cole with a knife ...

Resizer_16123983682190.jpg

Cole in his new car 😄 x

Resizer_16113366301930.jpg

More Cole memories tomorrow 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Hi all, long time lurker here 👋

here’s my perspective. Given recent events concerning a certain Will Smith, it makes you think how lucky/sneaky/incredibly manipulative Skanky is.

whether you like him or not (and I did), Will Smith is an incredibly successful, talented, charismatic guy, who was pretty much at the pinnacle of his career in Sunday night when he walked into that Oscars ceremony. Yes, he didn’t know for ‘certain’ he was going to win the Oscar, but what I read he was basically odds on, there wasn’t much competition apparently.

look at him now. Basically cancelled. He has committed career suicide (nothing more than he deserves, it was appalling!). But my point is, isn’t it funny, how, in his case, 30 odd years of talent and hard work have been undone in that one action (which I’m sure he is regretting now). How many times has Skanky done worse? Drugs/drink/animal abuse/bankruptcy/general lewd behaviour… and that’s just off the top of my head?

how come a major Hollywood star gets cancelled for one action and she carries on, time after time? ( and I am by no means suggesting WS is hard done by just to be clear!)

• Heart
Reactions: 87
My daughter in law had her baby a month before SFP. She a) breast fed my GS b) started going out for walks with the dog and baby in pram after a week c) went back to the gym. She was back to being slim within a month. I think SFP is just a lazy, greedy biatch like her sister!

Sorry but thats really un -fare i dont know anybody that was back to normal after a month and shaming a new mum is pretty bad,i hope your DIL is happy and healthy but women that have just had a baby need support not shaming

• Heart
Reactions: 83

DC16

VIP Member
SFP is in a hurry to get married, church, venue and dress sorted, only got engaged a week ago, anyone would think her sister is in with a shout with getting locked up soon. Hope she hasn’t asked her to be a “look at me, me, me bridesmaid”, still wearing her £50,000,000.00 engagement ring with her boobs hanging out of some JYY stripper dress, high heeled shoes on her medical miracle heeled feet, while scanning the aisle for the next “the one” singing wailing A Whole New World, “and this should of been me and Cole getting wed, at the never been done wedding” (that you can check on Google)
Every wedding picture will be filtered to f#ck and of course Blade will be by her side to protect her, just like on the night of slapgate, from all those rotten creditors. Harvey will also be by her side, as he always is, when he is with her…
But one thing, it will be drama free, I guarantee that, just like she promised 2022 would be, of course if it’s not there will be reasons why…. But she will give those reasons when she feels ready as she is still dealing with so much trauma, like not remembering who hit her, it was Cole, no it was a woman, they stole my ring, I was punched and ran, I was just watching tv, Cole never hit me, it was make up, it was a bruise from my 45326th face lift, I’m having weekly therapy for the rest of my life, but only if Backgrid can photograph me outside.

Wooohooo. I love it 💕💕💕#ad #JYY #scentedbyKatiePrice #bykatieprice
My world 🌎💕 (Alexa, when are my kids’ birthdays…..?) 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Winepig

VIP Member
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

I knew it was bad but this is heartbreaking . Horrendous , criminal fucking vile bitch . I am SO angry reading this .
Thank you for your attention to detail & research . I would willingly ( and angrily) read more of your detailed posts .

And welcome . I think you’ll fit right In .

• Heart
Reactions: 80

DC16

VIP Member
Apparently madam is in trouble for failing to complete her community service! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Bennyyyyt

I cannot believe how bad she looks. I know she’s been having surgery since 10bc but the last over the 5 years she is beyond repair. Looks like a bloke now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thanks for starting the new thread @265 ❤

But it should have been @WhiteOrchid suggestion 😬

May I suggest that the next thread title is
#154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

I'm sorry 🙈 I feel really awkward about this xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
At the end of the last thread, there was chit chat about the ridiculous extreme filters Skanky and Fern, (and to be honest many other so called celebs) are using these days, and how pointless it is when you actually look nothing like your photo anymore.

Decided to put one of my fav celebs, Halle Berry through the same extreme filtering Skanky is using, to demonstrate how pathetic it all is. I know we know how ridiculous this process is, but thought it be interesting to use someone who’s naturally beautiful, 12 years older than Skanky, and doesn’t have the need to filter her image, as the likes of Skanky do and see the results.

B98A3D1D-E893-493C-8402-E63FBEAB402B.jpeg

Before and after. Halle hardly looks like Halle anymore, just some young girl. Be so dumb if Halle did this, but she doesn’t, cos Halle has no need need to alter her appearance through filters (check out her IG, complete absence of filters) as she hasn’t f*cked up her face with cheap plastic surgery, bad diet, and substance abuse, Halle has aged wonderfully, cos basically she ain’t no f*ckwit.

Imagine what Skanky gonna look like in 12 years, if she makes it that far, doesn’t bear thinking about. We saw the real Skanky in Thailand, looking a mile away from her filtered image. Why do they use these filters, if your looks have gone, then call it a day using your looks, move on, who are they kidding. Just don’t get how they believe people think they look like this, they fooling no one (well Skanky’s diehard fans still believe, but they are all mad 😁) It’s quite sad really, it’s like there’s a mass delusion going on. It just ain’t healthy to pretend to be someone you’re not, when the real you is actually out there, ends up being really comical.

Anyway dream on Skanky, your filters ain’t gonna make you look young and gorgeous, you just look a figure of ridicule, give it up girl, but sadly as you haven’t aged like Halle, I guess extreme filtering is here to stay. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67

klairklopp

VIP Member
Imagine calling for an ambulance and Skanky turns up 😳
I’ve said this before but we’ve been in the horrific position of needing the paramedics to resuscitate our son after a road accident. Because of their skill we were able to spend precious time with him in critical care before he passed away. The fact she thinks she could become one of these amazing, dedicated people who save lives everyday really p*ss*s me off. I wish she’d stop mentioning it because it’s never going to happen. She can’t even care for her pets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

BilboHolmes

100pc, my experience of depression was that it's a struggle to get out of bed, to cook a meal, to put any effort into making yourself look nice.
This is also my experience of depression. I’m going through a very low period rn (no pity- we’re coping, I’m asking for help where I need it, I’m doing the work to give myself the best chance of living with depression)- but it’s bloody hard.
I achieve the basics of the children’s needs (lunchboxes and food, clean, warm clothing and school uniforms, bathing and hair washing, bedtime stories and cuddle, etc), then the house that the children live in. IE clean bathroom and loo facilities, making sure I can safely cook for them etc
All else is just too much. I’m hoping to wash my hair later- that’ll be a huge win for me and help me through Monday.
If I lived in a different age (hell some countries still!) I’d have been hospitalised, probably locked up. Because I’m able to access free sobriety support and can get some medicine and understanding for my mental health problems, we’re alive and living and getting through this.
Depression can be fatal and soul destroying- to see it used in the way they do makes a mockery of the daily fight for survival for some people x

• Heart
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
So KP doing what she always does when there is no man on the scene, allegedly, out with her only 2 mates, business partner Jeyda, who thinks her breath stinks and looks nothing like her backgrid, real-time, media pictures escorting her to the hairdressers and Ryan, who was probably just there for the insta likes, as he was then out with Daniella W, oh what great company he keeps. 🙄

KP obviously abandoned Harvey, who is always by her side when he is with her, to go on a hunt for the next egg, squeeze her broken feet into a pair of high heels, wear no seatbelt and of course ate at a Mayfair restaurant, like you do when you are bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who has paid for the cabin trip this week? Afternoon tea at the Limewood? All the taxis? Her hair and makeup done for a night out? Yet her creditors are getting back 8p in the pound, unbelievable 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65