Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but surely paramedics need a driving licence?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If his ‘depression’ has only begun since his split from the bewful Skanky then he really needs to give his head a shake. People really suffering with this awful disease would see that as a win!
The twit mixes up depression with feeling a bit down. They're worlds apart, I don't think someone suffering real depression gives a tit about weight training for some z list event. It's a mission to just get out of bed in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm sick of them, particularly KP using MH as an excuse for bad behaviour and trying to win back the public. I've mentioned before that I have (mild nowadays, but I'm medicated probably for life) MH problems and my dad more serious MH problems requiring hospitalisation, it really annoys me seeing it exploited.
Me too, I'm on meds for life and I've relied on them for the last 25 years. So annoying to see her using mental health literally as a get out of jail card.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The twit mixes up depression with feeling a bit down. They're worlds apart, I don't think someone suffering real depression gives a tit about weight training for some z list event. It's a mission to just get out of bed in the morning
100pc, my experience of depression was that it's a struggle to get out of bed, to cook a meal, to put any effort into making yourself look nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She did have an individual look as a toddler. I’ll admit I thought she was a bit strange looking (sorry). This was because of her dads dark Greek looks mixed with Skanky’s… shall we say, original features. But the point is I’m not her mum. Every mother thinks their children are the most perfect, beautiful children to ever be born. Except for Skanky that is. She probably can’t wait to ‘perfect’ Princess..
Well,when she was a toddler,she loojed like Joe Bugner the boxer to me,sorry if it pisses people off she just looked like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More sad Carol... Obviously feeling low because he isn't in the media much anymore ... Oh, and he is back being described as a car salesman again 🤣 ... At least they aren't describing you as a willy pic salesman Carol... How is that going for you by the way? 🤣

It's that cheap it probably fell out if a cracker when they pulled it
Again, playing a crypic card about mental health and its made the red tops yet again. If he was suffering from mental health then why in the next part of his IG stories is he in the gym training like an absolute pussy?? Having suffered from mental health for years, experiencing loved ones ending their lives due to it, its all in very bad taste. I hope the tit really hits the fan with you sooner rather than later.

You and your fiancee (because let's face it, you're playing the media yet again with this break up tit) are both as disgusting and vile as each other. Let's hope the tit really hits the fan with these two vacuous self-absorbed cunts and they drown in it - never to be seen again. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but surely paramedics need a driving licence?
Yes, but the guy who's wife runs the country and combs his hair with a toffee apple will get a magistrate to overturn Skanky's ban on MH grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think she has dirt on people either or Non-disclosure agreements, (if she did then why the need to destroy Alex as she did?) she doesn't even need dirt as she will make some up ( Kieran grooming allegation). I don't think she is as clever as Savile was but has similar malignant psychology. She gets away with things because she's a sociopath and feels no shame. Laws only work generally because a normal person feels shame when caught out and fears the impact on their ability to have a decent life She doesn't, so continually pushes all the rules ( such as delaying community service instead of getting it over with and rebuilding her life) and she actually enjoys the notoriety. That's why it's called 'anti-social personality' she feels no need at all to follow any societal norms. She definitely hides behind being female and a mother, as most people have an image of sociopaths as male and very obviously violent.
Bravo Helena.!!.....bang on the money that!! The way you have described her is spot on....her crappy behaviour will never get better because she doesn't see a problem with it......🥊😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just thinking about Kieran, does anyone think he could be in financial trouble and under some pressure, which could maybe be influencing his decision to do OF. Wonder does he have debt to fund his lifestyle. Or maybe OF is enough income to sustain all of the below:

- 4 kids to feed and clothe. Michelle works but I assume they'd ideally need 2 incomes
- not sure his fitness business is doing well, he had to cancel a class a few weeks ago due to low numbers.
- not sure do they own a house or does he still live in his nan's property? Surrey property is expensive if they want to purchase.
- they both seem to like designer clothes and shoes... MP posted on insta a photo of YSL purse KH bought her. They seem to eat out an awful lot too.
- someone mentioned they drive a Land Rover(s).
- he seems to accept a lot of freebies and do ads on Insta (e.g. a video last week advertising his cousins wedding hotel, and Apollo advertising nappies a few days ago)
He's just bought Michelle this clutch for the Christening at £415, so I doubt he's in trouble...or, at least, the OF pays very well.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about Kieran, does anyone think he could be in financial trouble and under some pressure, which could maybe be influencing his decision to do OF. Wonder does he have debt to fund his lifestyle. Or maybe OF is enough income to sustain all of the below:

- 4 kids to feed and clothe. Michelle works but I assume they'd ideally need 2 incomes
- not sure his fitness business is doing well, he had to cancel a class a few weeks ago due to low numbers.
- not sure do they own a house or does he still live in his nan's property? Surrey property is expensive if they want to purchase.
- they both seem to like designer clothes and shoes... MP posted on insta a photo of YSL purse KH bought her. They seem to eat out an awful lot too.
- someone mentioned they drive a Land Rover(s).
- he seems to accept a lot of freebies and do ads on Insta (e.g. a video last week advertising his cousins wedding hotel, and Apollo advertising nappies a few days ago)
Good for them though - I’m not really bothered about their finances - OF probably fits in with him having sole custody of his kids - so if he is providing for them then that’s all well and good as it’s more than their birth mum does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that's right and the chances of her getting it back is remote, plus she has a criminal
record. She never intended to become a paramedic in the first place, another of her little
PR stunts.

Reactions: 23
I’ve said this before but we’ve been in the horrific position of needing the paramedics to resuscitate our son after a road accident. Because of their skill we were able to spend precious time with him in critical care before he passed away. The fact she thinks she could become one of these amazing, dedicated people who save lives everyday really p*ss*s me off. I wish she’d stop mentioning it because it’s never going to happen. She can’t even care for her pets.
So sorry for your loss. X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Doubt Aisleyne will be up for that given her response to slapgate….
Aisleyne couldn't give a tit, she's a clout chaser, and I say that as one who used to be a massive fan. She's mates with him now, she clearly doesn't hold it against him anymore.

Reactions: 15
100pc, my experience of depression was that it's a struggle to get out of bed, to cook a meal, to put any effort into making yourself look nice.
This is also my experience of depression. I’m going through a very low period rn (no pity- we’re coping, I’m asking for help where I need it, I’m doing the work to give myself the best chance of living with depression)- but it’s bloody hard.
I achieve the basics of the children’s needs (lunchboxes and food, clean, warm clothing and school uniforms, bathing and hair washing, bedtime stories and cuddle, etc), then the house that the children live in. IE clean bathroom and loo facilities, making sure I can safely cook for them etc
All else is just too much. I’m hoping to wash my hair later- that’ll be a huge win for me and help me through Monday.
If I lived in a different age (hell some countries still!) I’d have been hospitalised, probably locked up. Because I’m able to access free sobriety support and can get some medicine and understanding for my mental health problems, we’re alive and living and getting through this.
Depression can be fatal and soul destroying- to see it used in the way they do makes a mockery of the daily fight for survival for some people x

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.