Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how bad she looks. I know she’s been having surgery since 10bc but the last over the 5 years she is beyond repair. Looks like a bloke now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I believe it will just be a plea hearing on the 12th…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh ffs, WHY! Why just a plea hearing? Can they not just get on with nailing the woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am wondering what she has got up her sleeve to get out BH bet she has been paying a small amount

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I bet she pleads not guilty so it gets pushed in to July

And they will not arrest her she will be out until trial
KP and KK were sat nibbling the nuts off their Mr Whippy's whilst sat on a Blackpool pier.
Suddenly, a naked man streaks past.....
Skanky had a stroke...!
...But Coketona couldn't quite reach!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
At the end of the last thread, there was chit chat about the ridiculous extreme filters Skanky and Fern, (and to be honest many other so called celebs) are using these days, and how pointless it is when you actually look nothing like your photo anymore.

Decided to put one of my fav celebs, Halle Berry through the same extreme filtering Skanky is using, to demonstrate how pathetic it all is. I know we know how ridiculous this process is, but thought it be interesting to use someone who’s naturally beautiful, 12 years older than Skanky, and doesn’t have the need to filter her image, as the likes of Skanky do and see the results.

B98A3D1D-E893-493C-8402-E63FBEAB402B.jpeg

Before and after. Halle hardly looks like Halle anymore, just some young girl. Be so dumb if Halle did this, but she doesn’t, cos Halle has no need need to alter her appearance through filters (check out her IG, complete absence of filters) as she hasn’t f*cked up her face with cheap plastic surgery, bad diet, and substance abuse, Halle has aged wonderfully, cos basically she ain’t no f*ckwit.

Imagine what Skanky gonna look like in 12 years, if she makes it that far, doesn’t bear thinking about. We saw the real Skanky in Thailand, looking a mile away from her filtered image. Why do they use these filters, if your looks have gone, then call it a day using your looks, move on, who are they kidding. Just don’t get how they believe people think they look like this, they fooling no one (well Skanky’s diehard fans still believe, but they are all mad 😁) It’s quite sad really, it’s like there’s a mass delusion going on. It just ain’t healthy to pretend to be someone you’re not, when the real you is actually out there, ends up being really comical.

Anyway dream on Skanky, your filters ain’t gonna make you look young and gorgeous, you just look a figure of ridicule, give it up girl, but sadly as you haven’t aged like Halle, I guess extreme filtering is here to stay. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Haven’t seen it mentioned but Junior has commented on her Instagram post today & also shared it to his own stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks for starting the new thread @265 ❤

But it should have been @WhiteOrchid suggestion 😬

May I suggest that the next thread title is
#154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

I'm sorry 🙈 I feel really awkward about this xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.