Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He certainly is 😄❤💕💖🤗🐾👽🥰😊😘 xx.
Thank you very much 💖💕❤🥰 I do lurk occasionally, I don't read every message sadly as I'm on here and the Lauren thread but I do pop in and I will be popping in again before my hoilday.
Lovely to see you here again my friend and thank you, I'm enjoying making my pics and adding to the Cole memories ❤💖👽🐾❤💓🥰💕😘 xx
Well I'm all caught up on threads now and all I keep saying to myself:
By God she's despicable!
Hey, @Pom Bear - howzabout a mock-up of 'Despicable Me (me me me me?)'
Kp certainly has the chicken legs and triangular broad shoulders!
;)(y)🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220403-195607_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220403-195547_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220403-195543_Instagram.jpg

State of it, filtered into oblivion! Her page is like a cheap QVC channel. "Today guuuyyyssss, I got for you this 3 way vibrator and it still doesn't touch the sides, I LOVE ITTTT" Whooooo Hoooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 58
SFP is in a hurry to get married, church, venue and dress sorted, only got engaged a week ago, anyone would think her sister is in with a shout with getting locked up soon. Hope she hasn’t asked her to be a “look at me, me, me bridesmaid”, still wearing her £50,000,000.00 engagement ring with her boobs hanging out of some JYY stripper dress, high heeled shoes on her medical miracle heeled feet, while scanning the aisle for the next “the one” singing wailing A Whole New World, “and this should of been me and Cole getting wed, at the never been done wedding” (that you can check on Google)
Every wedding picture will be filtered to f#ck and of course Blade will be by her side to protect her, just like on the night of slapgate, from all those rotten creditors. Harvey will also be by her side, as he always is, when he is with her…
But one thing, it will be drama free, I guarantee that, just like she promised 2022 would be, of course if it’s not there will be reasons why…. But she will give those reasons when she feels ready as she is still dealing with so much trauma, like not remembering who hit her, it was Cole, no it was a woman, they stole my ring, I was punched and ran, I was just watching tv, Cole never hit me, it was make up, it was a bruise from my 45326th face lift, I’m having weekly therapy for the rest of my life, but only if Backgrid can photograph me outside.

Wooohooo. I love it 💕💕💕#ad #JYY #scentedbyKatiePrice #bykatieprice
My world 🌎💕 (Alexa, when are my kids’ birthdays…..?) 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
@Pom Bear just want to say thank you for always making me smile with your pictures, a thumbs up I feel is not enough for all the work and thought you put into everything you post. You always manage to catch the right mood and lighten where necessary! And I'm sure all us Tattlers feel the same.

You little , lovely genious... :love:😘😘

That's lovely to hear 🥰❤💖😊🤗😘 xx.
Thank you very much. What a nice post 🥰💖😊🤗 Love Pom 💖❤❤❤🤗😘 xx ..

Resizer_16489512383461.jpg

Oh blimey, you have outdone yourself there Pom!!! My phone is now officially so wet, it's dead!! 🤣🤣👍👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘 Xx
Loooooooooool 🤭🤭😅😅😅👽🐾🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx. That made me laugh 🤭😄😄😄😄. Rest in Peace to your phone ❤❤👽🐾😄🤭💕💕🤗😘 xx

Wow!!! it's a rocket Pom, Said my friend 🤣xx
Looooool 😄😄😄😄😅😅❤💖💕🥰That's true alot bigger then even a bunch of pencils 🤭😄😄😄😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh darling Pomthats made me pmsl,one of my fave fairy stories.🤣🤣🤣You clever bear you.❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you 😄😄❤❤💕💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I loved the ladybird books when I was small..The elves and the shoemaker was my favourite ❤💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx

Talking of ladybirds, remember this old favourite I made to accompany Little Sid on his hoildays 🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16431341919260.jpg

Resizer_16431341919261.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is also my experience of depression. I’m going through a very low period rn (no pity- we’re coping, I’m asking for help where I need it, I’m doing the work to give myself the best chance of living with depression)- but it’s bloody hard.
I achieve the basics of the children’s needs (lunchboxes and food, clean, warm clothing and school uniforms, bathing and hair washing, bedtime stories and cuddle, etc), then the house that the children live in. IE clean bathroom and loo facilities, making sure I can safely cook for them etc
All else is just too much. I’m hoping to wash my hair later- that’ll be a huge win for me and help me through Monday.
If I lived in a different age (hell some countries still!) I’d have been hospitalised, probably locked up. Because I’m able to access free sobriety support and can get some medicine and understanding for my mental health problems, we’re alive and living and getting through this.
Depression can be fatal and soul destroying- to see it used in the way they do makes a mockery of the daily fight for survival for some people x
Beautifully written Bilbo, sending you love and hugs. XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SFP is in a hurry to get married, church, venue and dress sorted, only got engaged a week ago, anyone would think her sister is in with a shout with getting locked up soon. Hope she hasn’t asked her to be a “look at me, me, me bridesmaid”, still wearing her £50,000,000.00 engagement ring with her boobs hanging out of some JYY stripper dress, high heeled shoes on her medical miracle heeled feet, while scanning the aisle for the next “the one” singing wailing A Whole New World, “and this should of been me and Cole getting wed, at the never been done wedding” (that you can check on Google)
Every wedding picture will be filtered to f#ck and of course Blade will be by her side to protect her, just like on the night of slapgate, from all those rotten creditors. Harvey will also be by her side, as he always is, when he is with her…
But one thing, it will be drama free, I guarantee that, just like she promised 2022 would be, of course if it’s not there will be reasons why…. But she will give those reasons when she feels ready as she is still dealing with so much trauma, like not remembering who hit her, it was Cole, no it was a woman, they stole my ring, I was punched and ran, I was just watching tv, Cole never hit me, it was make up, it was a bruise from my 45326th face lift, I’m having weekly therapy for the rest of my life, but only if Backgrid can photograph me outside.

Wooohooo. I love it 💕💕💕#ad #JYY #scentedbyKatiePrice #bykatieprice
My world 🌎💕 (Alexa, when are my kids’ birthdays…..?) 🙄
The perfect description of Katie Prices life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.