Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m autistic and my executive functioning is crap. So I find it hard to do stuff (Housework etc, but also stuff I like doing) Because of that I know I would find it hard keeping a pet with all the cleaning up and walking if I had a dog.

i do have a cat, because apart from when he needs to be kept in (like when we first got him, or if he’s il) I don’t need to do anything except feed him. He takes care of himself. Give him food and somewhere warm to sleep in winter and he’s happy!

KP should have figured out a long time ago she is tit at looking after animals and not got any ever again. She should certainly be banned from having any. RSPCA HQ is just up the road from the MM, bloody useless organisation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
wow she looks amazing, it looks nothing like her 😂

actually that’s quite sad. She’s deformed herself so badly.
Can I just add that Princess Looks NOTHING LIKE KP.... The only thing she inherited from her was light curly hair ... The rest is all her father

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can I just add that Princess Looks NOTHING LIKE KP.... The only thing she inherited from her was light curly hair ... The rest is all her father
agreed. I can’t see the similarities at all. I wouldn’t guess she was her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve said this before but we’ve been in the horrific position of needing the paramedics to resuscitate our son after a road accident. Because of their skill we were able to spend precious time with him in critical care before he passed away. The fact she thinks she could become one of these amazing, dedicated people who save lives everyday really p*ss*s me off. I wish she’d stop mentioning it because it’s never going to happen. She can’t even care for her pets.
So, so sorry you had to endure this. Skanky must irritate you even more with your personal circumstances. It's a bit like Louise Thompson. I did die after childbirth (and was swiftly resuscitated) but I don't let that narrative define me, or more importantly my children's lives. I'm now thinking that celebs need to be narcissists to succeed. - and that's unfair but the way it comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I'm all caught up on threads now and all I keep saying to myself:
By God she's despicable!
Hey, @Pom Bear - howzabout a mock-up of 'Despicable Me (me me me me?)'
Kp certainly has the chicken legs and triangular broad shoulders!
;)(y)🥰 xx
I tried lol 😄💖🥰💕❤🤗😘 xx

I made two as I couldn't decide 🥰💕❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16490143745021.jpg
Resizer_16490143804203.jpg

Back later Love Pom 🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
SFP is in a hurry to get married, church, venue and dress sorted, only got engaged a week ago, anyone would think her sister is in with a shout with getting locked up soon. Hope she hasn’t asked her to be a “look at me, me, me bridesmaid”, still wearing her £50,000,000.00 engagement ring with her boobs hanging out of some JYY stripper dress, high heeled shoes on her medical miracle heeled feet, while scanning the aisle for the next “the one” singing wailing A Whole New World, “and this should of been me and Cole getting wed, at the never been done wedding” (that you can check on Google)
Every wedding picture will be filtered to f#ck and of course Blade will be by her side to protect her, just like on the night of slapgate, from all those rotten creditors. Harvey will also be by her side, as he always is, when he is with her…
But one thing, it will be drama free, I guarantee that, just like she promised 2022 would be, of course if it’s not there will be reasons why…. But she will give those reasons when she feels ready as she is still dealing with so much trauma, like not remembering who hit her, it was Cole, no it was a woman, they stole my ring, I was punched and ran, I was just watching tv, Cole never hit me, it was make up, it was a bruise from my 45326th face lift, I’m having weekly therapy for the rest of my life, but only if Backgrid can photograph me outside.

Wooohooo. I love it 💕💕💕#ad #JYY #scentedbyKatiePrice #bykatieprice
My world 🌎💕 (Alexa, when are my kids’ birthdays…..?) 🙄
Maybe SFP is trying to arrange it for when KP WILL be in jail. I mean can you picture KP in her tits hanging out bridesmaid dress beside Amish SFP . The wedding pics would be lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
KP: Photo says:
'Look how happy I am since Cole and I split'
Next headline = 'Katie price finds solace with her Best Female Friend & cements their potential trusting unison with a kiss on the lips.'
Ex fiance and failed car salesman Carl Woods desperately ups the ante on his OF page in order to win the ongoing battle for headlines against his embittered rival for ratings.

Well make sure it's the left one, @Winepig.
Okay, I'm gonna say it!
That child in the equestrian range ad looks like a scruffy little ** and hardly model material.
I'm surprised the Skanky didn't have her hair styled, makeup and filters added etc...
My cherished childhood memories forever tainted 😭:LOL:
Another one: 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel take off your hair!'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember how awful she looked when she was with Boyson? Well, compared to how she looks now, to then, she looks quite good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was an ambulance in the street outside Carls earlier, not directly at his house but on the row of the houses and Gary was outside in joggers near the bins. I was driving so didn’t see much at all apart from that. There are a few houses on the row so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There was an ambulance in the street outside Carls earlier, not directly at his house but on the row of the houses and Gary was outside in joggers near the bins. I was driving so didn’t see much at all apart from that. There are a few houses on the row so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably KP doing her paramedic training :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She probably sent them home after she got the pics done. No point in having them hanging about cramping her habits
And what happened to Harvey? Did she just pick him up, parade him around for a few days then drop him when P was available? There's been no photos of him with P, and no mention of taking him back to school.

Reactions: 23
Maybe SFP is trying to arrange it for when KP WILL be in jail. I mean can you picture KP in her tits hanging out bridesmaid dress beside Amish SFP . The wedding pics would be lovely.

` AMISH ` SFP? .... Loooool ..... thank you, you have just made my day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..... she reminded me of the people, who wear old style bonnets and little house on the prairie smocks, with horse carts ... live their lives without modern technology .... documentaries I've seen on YouTube .... Its the wonderful AMISH people 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.