Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come in from a night shift at the end of my nursing training. We train alongside the paramedics for part of the degree.

She has absolutely no chance. She can’t even stick to her community service, let alone the level of dedication required to train with us. It’s all complete bs, like when she claimed to have been a nurse. She’s never been a nurse. Doing one shift in an old people’s home does not make you a nurse.

Keep saying it she has Mr Benn syndrome " and as if by coke magic a shopkeeper appeared and beckoned skanky into his shop where Skanky announced ' Today I wannabe a pawamedic ' "

kp day.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More sad Carol... Obviously feeling low because he isn't in the media much anymore ... Oh, and he is back being described as a car salesman again 🤣 ... At least they aren't describing you as a willy pic salesman Carol... How is that going for you by the way? 🤣

It's that cheap it probably fell out if a cracker when they pulled it
Once the next big story about skanky breaks, or a new boyfriend appears on the scene, that will be it for him. Back to obscurity and car washing. Have to say it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

Reactions: 29
This is why you shouldn’t get your current partners face tattooed on you.
Every morning he must look at that awful tat on his arm & think what a head I am! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is the stage she is always at when the current man calls time on the relationship, out partying showing him she’s having a great time without him but in the coming weeks she will be texting & calling him incessantly begging him to take her back.
She needs him not just has a photo accessory but as her PA/carer. She can’t & won’t cope on her own.
Personally I would not be surprised if they are back together by Easter.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This is the stage she is always at when the current man calls time on the relationship, out partying showing him she’s having a great time without him but in the coming weeks she will be texting & calling him incessantly begging him to take her back.
She needs him not just has a photo accessory but as her PA/carer. She can’t & won’t cope on her own.
Personally I would not be surprised if they are back together by Easter.
I'm not so sure. Cole is getting semi positive press attention at the moment. That will increase with this Celeb MMA if he plays it right. I also think there may be a "romance" with Aisleyne in the foreseeable. If he goes back to Skanky when he is still saying he didn't hit her and she lied it makes him look like the liar and he goes back to negative press. Time will tell but that's my view.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is why you shouldn’t get your current partners face tattooed on you.
Every morning he must look at that awful tat on his arm & think what a head I am! 🤣
Nah.........he looks at his arm and thinks 'thank god I had Jodie Marsh's face put on'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not so sure. Cole is getting semi positive press attention at the moment. That will increase with this Celeb MMA if he plays it right. I also think there may be a "romance" with Aisleyne in the foreseeable. If he goes back to Skanky when he is still saying he didn't hit her and she lied it makes him look like the liar and he goes back to negative press. Time will tell but that's my view.
Doubt Aisleyne will be up for that given her response to slapgate….

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm still not convinced this split between Carol and skank is genuine.. she's too calm and not her usual self destructive self when she doesn't have a man glued to her side.
As someone else has mentioned, I think they are only on a temp split till the court cases are out the way then along comes the 'exclusive' back together again spread when they can 'lie' - I mean - talk about slapgate etc.

I don't trust or believe a single word that comes out of either of their mouths, and never will. I won't believe it until either one of them has a new partner they're gloating about

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Aisleyne has a boyfriend. I don’t think she would give him the time or day if she was single. He is not her type at all.plus she’s quite strong on the girl code thing. Going with a pals ex is not something she would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine calling for an ambulance and Skanky turns up 😳
By the time she had got you in the ambulance your ears would be bleeding from her stories of "all about me" .her illnesses, surgeries, accidents. How all the doctors said she was the worst they had ever seen . I think I would shut the door on her and pass away quietly on my own in peace

There are 2 chihauhas Buddy who is hers and Captain who isnt - does he belong to AFP or Edna? Or Ryan?
I thought captain was a hairdresser guys, probably totally wrong

Precious, who they had less than a year 😔 was rehomed to Tv cameraman Danny who worked on the MM programme, he has pictures on his IG. Buddy was also on their walk with AFP the other day, we did think Captain might be Joel’s but now think this one belongs to her too, not sure she has seen Joel in a while, so why would she suddenly have his dog. Maybe AFP and PP have had Blade, they looked after him when she did her 5 week stint (allegedly) in 2020 I know when t she was living in Essex the neighbour at Harvey’s house used to look after Blade.
Wonder if Hagrid is back with Amy at the stables, or whether he is home alone at the MM.
Shes had so many animals in a relatively short time. I had one dog and cat whilst I lived at home as a child , since I married when i was 20 , ive had 3 dogs, 1 cat , and kids had 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs, and a snake. All died of old age , apart from one dog who I lost when she was 6, took ill and couldnt be saved. . Im 61 now . I cannot fathom how she has managed so many

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Keep saying it she has Mr Benn syndrome " and as if by coke magic a shopkeeper appeared and beckoned skanky into his shop where Skanky announced ' Today I wannabe a pawamedic ' "

View attachment 1168156
Loved Mr Benn! Never thought about it encouraging people they can become whatever they want just by imagining it! So many great kids tv shows from back in the day that wouldn’t be allowed now. 😞

Look what I found, Krusties!!! Perfect gift for the person who shits beside roads❤❤❤
Joking aside, where do I get one from? I’ve got an overactive bladder and spend any long car trip with my legs crossed.

By the time she had got you in the ambulance your ears would be bleeding from her stories of "all about me" .her illnesses, surgeries, accidents. How all the doctors said she was the worst they had ever seen . I think I would shut the door on her and pass away quietly on my own in peace

I thought captain was a hairdresser guys, probably totally wrong

Shes had so many animals in a relatively short time. I had one dog and cat whilst I lived at home as a child , since I married when i was 20 , ive had 3 dogs, 1 cat , and kids had 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs, and a snake. All died of old age , apart from one dog who I lost when she was 6, took ill and couldnt be saved. . Im 61 now . I cannot fathom how she has managed so many
I read that as you thought Captain the chihuahua was a hairdresser… 😂. Probably would do a better job on her hair than she does…..

New sign outside her house

View attachment 1168333
I laughed for far too long at that!….. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My thoughts are its lies. she's going to try to get access to her kids, maybe try to get princess to move back in. I maybe wrong but i don't think her house can be taken if kids are living there. Whatevers going on you can be 100% sure she's the only one that will benefit. It must be horrific for all the kids Dads having the mother from hell constantly lurking in the background scheming and planning.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.