Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is the vile cow filtering out the Andre nose on her daughter? Check out the Dm article today where she’s gushing about her beauty
Wrong on every level she is blatantly undermining princesses confidence in her looks so she can have a surgery buddy soon I reckon.

I’m sorry but I thought the whole idea of a protection dog was that it was looked after by one person alone, goodness knows how confused this poor animal is being passed from pillar to post!
She's been vile and jealous of Princess all the poor girl's life from publicly saying she was ugly when she was little to slathering her in make-up and filters (to make her presentable in her loathsome mother's eyes) now. There's nothing wrong with Princess, she has an individual look and looks her best when she's make-up free or very subtle. If anything, make-up is her enemy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Ooh do tell about the dress, I need a good laugh tonight. Just been outside in the freezing cold for a fire alarm in our flats and I can't praise the Fire Brigade enough. KP want's to be a paramedic? She couldn't lick the boots of the emergency services let alone be one !
I’ve just come in from a night shift at the end of my nursing training. We train alongside the paramedics for part of the degree.

She has absolutely no chance. She can’t even stick to her community service, let alone the level of dedication required to train with us. It’s all complete bs, like when she claimed to have been a nurse. She’s never been a nurse. Doing one shift in an old people’s home does not make you a nurse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Sausage down an alley was probably the issue with that pencil dick :ROFLMAO:
Theirs was a case of mini-hot-dog launched into the Channel Tunnel

Probably wanted Princess her mini me, this weekend to model all the outfits for a photoshoot…
View attachment 1167108
How can one grotty, cheap tshirt enable a child to "dazzle in the saddle"??? I mean just look at the quality and fit of of the ghastly dish-rag?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Pets, kids, partners, family members. KP has no emotional attachment to any. She is so self absorbed and self indulgent that these are just things you can take or leave. She's not maternal, she's not empathetic, she has no compassion or moral code. She's like a robot. A character. An avatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t think she has dirt on anyone other than maybe someone in the entertainment or media industry Doing drugs. She operates in plain sight just like Jimmy Saville. He was well known to be a pweirdo but he was never written about in the red tops until after his death. maybe she gets some leeway because of Harvey.
I don't think she has dirt on people either or Non-disclosure agreements, (if she did then why the need to destroy Alex as she did?) she doesn't even need dirt as she will make some up ( Kieran grooming allegation). I don't think she is as clever as Savile was but has similar malignant psychology. She gets away with things because she's a sociopath and feels no shame. Laws only work generally because a normal person feels shame when caught out and fears the impact on their ability to have a decent life She doesn't, so continually pushes all the rules ( such as delaying community service instead of getting it over with and rebuilding her life) and she actually enjoys the notoriety. That's why it's called 'anti-social personality' she feels no need at all to follow any societal norms. She definitely hides behind being female and a mother, as most people have an image of sociopaths as male and very obviously violent.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just like having a pre-nuptial agreement. It's a common practice to have an NDA when famous people enter relationships. Donald Trump had his fixer Michael Cohen, NDA his lovers - Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, once he decided to run for the US presidency.

In my professional life, working in tech, mutual NDAs are used when companies need to collaborate with each other to ensure that there is no un-authorised disclosures about the collaboration.

If I was a person of high net worth, then I would ask employees (people I pay) to sign an NDA to ensure that I had recourse if the employee revealed family information without my permission.

NDAs are not always a bad thing.

It's known in the entertainment industry that various "people" enter relationships to publicise their commercial interests. Imagine if say Diane Buswell and Joe Suggs had such a relationship - I think they are a true partnership but one could imagine a couple similar to them engaging in such practices. It allows one to engage in the relationship secure in the knowledge that they'd have some redress if the other party disclosed stuff without the first party's consent.

A few years ago in "Private Eye" they talked about Elton John having such an NDA with his former wife Renata Blauel - if either party talked about the relationship then the other party was entitled to a substantial sum. The aim was to silence Renata. About 10 years ago Elton John published an autobiography which mentioned his marriage with Renata - he didn't say much about it, but obviously he had forgotten about the agreement with Renata and had said enough for her to enforce her side of the NDA. The whole thing went to court and in the end (about 2016) Renata won and got her money. Private Eye's angle on was that it served Elton John just right being the target of a breach of privacy law/NDA suit after initiating so many himself.

Here's a report on the case from "The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/oct/14/elton-john-and-ex-wife-renate-blauel-settle-legal-dispute#:~:text=Blauel sued John for “repeated,her connection to the singer and more details of how Blauel had tried to keep to her side of the deal https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...-identity-to-shed-links-to-singer-court-hears

I can imagine Skanky has learned that an NDA keeps her safe if she has an ongoing thing with some "egg" and that's why she NDAs her boyrfriends.
I love Private Eye - I think you'll know where my name comes from Mr President :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just come in from a night shift at the end of my nursing training. We train alongside the paramedics for part of the degree.

She has absolutely no chance. She can’t even stick to her community service, let alone the level of dedication required to train with us. It’s all complete bs, like when she claimed to have been a nurse. She’s never been a nurse. Doing one shift in an old people’s home does not make you a nurse.
Very true and it's all been discussed on here before. You have to have a clean driving record to train, no way is anyone letting her get behind the wheel of an ambulance, she would endanger to the patients. She fantasizes and gaslight everyone through stories in the press.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18143117/katie-price-kisses-lips-split/
Wotta loada shite! Three filtered fakes on a beano.

The 12 year old journos are struggling though - it must have been an overdose of Vimto yesterday "Sky scrapper heels" indeed :ROFLMAO:

Skanky is a scrapper alright - they ought to just leave her at the scrapyard where she rightly belongs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine calling for an ambulance and Skanky turns up 😳
You'd think "Jeez I know the NHS is struggling but look what they've sent to me?"

Ambulance screeches to a halt narrowly avoiding hitting Tesco Metro's front window as it evades turning over following the handbrake turn

"Ere wossup? Were's der payshunt wot called fer der Parameddiks innit?
I's 'ere to sayv yer liyfe mate innit so c'mon less get startid beycors I got a nayl apoyntment in arf an hower an' me nayls is in a teribul stayte - I wanna get rid o' dis yeller culler beycors iss bad fer me Mentawl 'Elf anawl............................"

Patient makes a miraculous recovery on sighting skanky - last seen fleeing on a broken leg using a Tesco Trolley as their escape vehicle

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Very true and it's all been discussed on here before. You have to have a clean driving record to train, no way is anyone letting her get behind the wheel of an ambulance, she would endanger to the patients. She fantasizes and gaslight everyone through stories in the press.
You also need to have strong empathic skills. They can’t be faked. Nope, no chance. She probably just fancies prancing around in the uniform with her tits pushed up, taking duck faced selfies throughout her shift.

Imagine calling for an ambulance and Skanky turns up 😳
Your heart would sink, wouldn’t it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Surely if someone sent it to The Sun or The Mirror they would report it? I know they have done a few articles before, but you’d think this comprehensive list would help get it even more out in the open.

Maybe local papers would be interested?
Something has to be done to stop her having access to animals. I know the RSPCA won’t help and neither did the petition with thousands of signatures. I think the media is the only way now. They helped create this vile, evil monster. It’s time they created her ultimate downfall into obscurity. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
The media won't touch this I shouldn't think. None of it is verifiable (even though I don't doubt it).

Reactions: 11
The media won't touch this I shouldn't think. None of it is verifiable (even though I don't doubt it).
What IS verifiable when it comes to KP these days ?? Ughhhh

Actually. What I can personally verify is, that she’s a weapons grade c*nt 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How does Carl square off her animal abuse when he loves his little dog so much?
Because that's HIS dog, a true animal lover looks out for all animals but he isn't one. He's a fake and only cares about the animals he has got for himself. He's a fake, a fraud, a con man, a narcissist, an absolute bellend.

He also clearly stated once that he wouldn't date a woman with kids, low n behold skank was then hardly ever seeing her kids. Harvey came out when Carol/skank wanted some attention.
Funnily enough, now he's out the picture she's all up in her kids faces again, acting like mother of the millennium.

They are both using, disgusting cretins that deserve nothing that has feelings, anywhere near the pair of cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.