Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so angry šŸ˜”. What happened to the chihuahua puppy her and carl were posing with in pics before she fucked off to Thailand? She should be banned from owning any animal again. Shes a vile bleep šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
She posted pics of a tiny dog next to harvey in the car the other day, unrestrained , in back seat . Is this precious or another new one

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She posted pics of a tiny dog next to harvey in the car the other day, unrestrained , in back seat . Is this precious or another new one
There are 2 chihauhas Buddy who is hers and Captain who isnt - does he belong to AFP or Edna? Or Ryan?

Reactions: 5
Cole memory time..here he is as the face, sorry teef of Colgate šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16097986806580.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, thatā€™s who.
Just like having a pre-nuptial agreement. It's a common practice to have an NDA when famous people enter relationships. Donald Trump had his fixer Michael Cohen, NDA his lovers - Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, once he decided to run for the US presidency.

In my professional life, working in tech, mutual NDAs are used when companies need to collaborate with each other to ensure that there is no un-authorised disclosures about the collaboration.

If I was a person of high net worth, then I would ask employees (people I pay) to sign an NDA to ensure that I had recourse if the employee revealed family information without my permission.

NDAs are not always a bad thing.

It's known in the entertainment industry that various "people" enter relationships to publicise their commercial interests. Imagine if say Diane Buswell and Joe Suggs had such a relationship - I think they are a true partnership but one could imagine a couple similar to them engaging in such practices. It allows one to engage in the relationship secure in the knowledge that they'd have some redress if the other party disclosed stuff without the first party's consent.

A few years ago in "Private Eye" they talked about Elton John having such an NDA with his former wife Renata Blauel - if either party talked about the relationship then the other party was entitled to a substantial sum. The aim was to silence Renata. About 10 years ago Elton John published an autobiography which mentioned his marriage with Renata - he didn't say much about it, but obviously he had forgotten about the agreement with Renata and had said enough for her to enforce her side of the NDA. The whole thing went to court and in the end (about 2016) Renata won and got her money. Private Eye's angle on was that it served Elton John just right being the target of a breach of privacy law/NDA suit after initiating so many himself.

Here's a report on the case from "The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/oct/14/elton-john-and-ex-wife-renate-blauel-settle-legal-dispute#:~:text=Blauel sued John for ā€œrepeated,her connection to the singer and more details of how Blauel had tried to keep to her side of the deal https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...-identity-to-shed-links-to-singer-court-hears

I can imagine Skanky has learned that an NDA keeps her safe if she has an ongoing thing with some "egg" and that's why she NDAs her boyrfriends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
There are 2 chihauhas Buddy who is hers and Captain who isnt - does he belong to AFP or Edna? Or Ryan?
Captain they Said ( Cole in comments on a Insta post) Belongs to Joel Maguire the Hairdresser, captain has been seen along with Blade at The Tacky Opium den/ Tarts Boudoir getaway with Harvey and walking with AFP and PP
Buddy hasn't been seen in a while and I dunno what happened to Precious šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ’• ( Hugging šŸ¤— my two Rescue Chihuahuas a little closer tonight thinking of all the Animals she has abused and neglected)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Insta filters/face tuned vs realityā€¦.
KP: Photo says:
'Look how happy I am since Cole and I split'
Next headline = 'Katie price finds solace with her Best Female Friend & cements their potential trusting unison with a kiss on the lips.'
Ex fiance and failed car salesman Carl Woods desperately ups the ante on his OF page in order to win the ongoing battle for headlines against his embittered rival for ratings.

No !!!!!
But this has amused me greatly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

A bit like all the ā€œ businessesā€ she creates that donā€™t sell anything , the OF that nobody is interested in .

The ONLY thing anybody was ever interested in her for was getting her plastic fake tits out 20 + years ago .

She must qualify as the most deluded creature ever , for years sheā€™s struggled to get attention - and only managed it by bad behaviour, popping sprogs out & marrying people.

Anyway , Iā€™m off to put my sock on .
Well make sure it's the left one, @Winepig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Michelle and Bunny have had their nails done for the christening tomorrowā€¦ just like Krusty and Pā€¦ šŸ¤” also, SFP has chosen her wedding dress already apparently but mustnā€™t have taken Krusty with her (probs for good reason but god knows what sheā€™s chosen)
Michelle and Bunny are getting their nails done for an event and Michelle does many other activities with Bunny too. Skanky can't seem to do anything else!
Edna's dress is something I wanna see! I wonder if she's rushing it for a reason? Before skank goes to prison perhaps? šŸ™šŸ»

Reactions: 19
Hi all, long time lurker here šŸ‘‹

hereā€™s my perspective. Given recent events concerning a certain Will Smith, it makes you think how lucky/sneaky/incredibly manipulative Skanky is.

whether you like him or not (and I did), Will Smith is an incredibly successful, talented, charismatic guy, who was pretty much at the pinnacle of his career in Sunday night when he walked into that Oscars ceremony. Yes, he didnā€™t know for ā€˜certainā€™ he was going to win the Oscar, but what I read he was basically odds on, there wasnā€™t much competition apparently.

look at him now. Basically cancelled. He has committed career suicide (nothing more than he deserves, it was appalling!). But my point is, isnā€™t it funny, how, in his case, 30 odd years of talent and hard work have been undone in that one action (which Iā€™m sure he is regretting now). How many times has Skanky done worse? Drugs/drink/animal abuse/bankruptcy/general lewd behaviourā€¦ and thatā€™s just off the top of my head?

how come a major Hollywood star gets cancelled for one action and she carries on, time after time? ( and I am by no means suggesting WS is hard done by just to be clear!)
Well let's face it Kp was never that big a star, except in her own mind of course.

I Honestly Can't understand it either, She has been transparent about who and what she is from the get go, ( Trash) Even Given a Sympathetic view regarding Harvey it's apparent she is no Mother. It's Also Baffling how Far she got and the audience of parliament regarding Harvey's law, I think the Two Maybe Connected in as Much as who she has Dirt on ( Maybe someone in Politics, Hazarding a Guess here) And Because her "Fame" is only in the uk and some parts of Europe She doesn't Get the Attention of the World media in the same way that someone of Will Smiths Calibre does
( Saddened by his Atrocious and Extremely unprofessional behaviour, I expected more from Him šŸ˜±)
The thing is though who could she have the dirt on in politics? Given the length of time her indiscretions covers she would need dirt on several high profile politicians to keep it up. It is very baffling how she keeps getting away with it, but her luck must me due to run out soon for sure! I think part of it is that her court cases only keep being heard at the magistrate level where possible outcomes are very limited. What needs to happen is for a case to be referred to crown court ( not sure how this happens, does anybody here know the criteria for that) so that she then has to go before a jury with the likelihood of the penalties being that much higher. Sadly magistrates hands are tied as we saw from the last drink driving case.

I've just watched Crawls video of his training session on IG, I'm 63 and I can do the same as him! In fact I do my pull ups at a steeper angle than him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Captain they Said ( Cole in comments on a Insta post) Belongs to Joel Maguire the Hairdresser, captain has been seen along with Blade at The Tacky Opium den/ Tarts Boudoir getaway with Harvey and walking with AFP and PP
Buddy hasn't been seen in a while and I dunno what happened to Precious šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ’• ( Hugging šŸ¤— my two Rescue Chihuahuas a little closer tonight thinking of all the Animals she has abused and neglected)
Precious, who they had less than a year šŸ˜” was rehomed to Tv cameraman Danny who worked on the MM programme, he has pictures on his IG. Buddy was also on their walk with AFP the other day, we did think Captain might be Joelā€™s but now think this one belongs to her too, not sure she has seen Joel in a while, so why would she suddenly have his dog. Maybe AFP and PP have had Blade, they looked after him when she did her 5 week stint (allegedly) in 2020 I know when t she was living in Essex the neighbour at Harveyā€™s house used to look after Blade.
Wonder if Hagrid is back with Amy at the stables, or whether he is home alone at the MM.

Reactions: 25
Is it just me or is the vile cow filtering out the Andre nose on her daughter? Check out the Dm article today where sheā€™s gushing about her beauty
Wrong on every level she is blatantly undermining princesses confidence in her looks so she can have a surgery buddy soon I reckon.

Precious, who they had less than a year šŸ˜” was rehomed to Tv cameraman Danny who worked on the MM programme, he has pictures on his IG. Buddy was also on their walk with AFP the other day, we did think Captain might be Joelā€™s but now think this one belongs to her too, not sure she has seen Joel in a while, so why would she suddenly have his dog. Maybe AFP and PP have had Blade, they looked after him when she did her 5 week stint (allegedly) in 2020 I know when t she was living in Essex the neighbour at Harveyā€™s house used to look after Blade.
Wonder if Hagrid is back with Amy at the stables, or whether he is home alone at the MM.
Iā€™m sorry but I thought the whole idea of a protection dog was that it was looked after by one person alone, goodness knows how confused this poor animal is being passed from pillar to post!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is it just me or is the vile cow filtering out the Andre nose on her daughter? Check out the Dm article today where sheā€™s gushing about her beauty
Wrong on every level she is blatantly undermining princesses confidence in her looks so she can have a surgery buddy soon I reckon.

Iā€™m sorry but I thought the whole idea of a protection dog was that it was looked after by one person alone, goodness knows how confused this poor animal is being passed from pillar to post!
Of course it is, I believe Cole didnā€™t want Blade in his house, they also couldnā€™t be bothered to toilet train Precious, another reason she was discarded.

Someone mentioned earlier about how the KP Equestrian company was set up, well thatā€™s because it was set up in next door neighbours to the MM, Helenā€™s name, which is strictly legal to do, but, the fact that KP is advertising the limited company and all the others, is NOT ok and goes against bankruptcy rules. All of this has been fully noted.
So she gets round not being able to be a director by having all these companies set up in other peoples name, Helen, Jeyda, SFP but that one ended before it even started and now her sister is launching her ownā€¦Albert and Me. More fool them, as they will ultimately be responsible for the debts when it all goes wrong.

The latest KPE post on her grid has hardly any comments, it will probably be in liquidation by the end of the year šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
More sad Carol... Obviously feeling low because he isn't in the media much anymore ... Oh, and he is back being described as a car salesman again šŸ¤£ ... At least they aren't describing you as a willy pic salesman Carol... How is that going for you by the way? šŸ¤£

She's still wearing the ring though, clearly isn't going to give that back even if they are broken up!
It's that cheap it probably fell out if a cracker when they pulled it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Plus the 2 chihuahua puppies that the groom found locked in a cage pen, without food & water, covered in mess, when she Peter moved n. They went away and left those poor little puppies. And the numerous cats that were left n sheds/stables when she moved homes . Bloody disgusting that thousands of us signed petition to stop her owning animals & F all done. Hope Redtops read the run down on the pets/animals and run a story. Bloody disgusting.
I must say the most surprising thing about these disgusting revelations is that PA seems to have been party to all this and allowed it to happen. He comes across as a decent guy, I'm disappointed.

Something that always sticks in my mind is when she did that pony club show with her kids. I was so surprised to see that none of them had a clue how to ride and thought at the time 'what have you been doing with them?!'
Plus they probably all had push button ponies that miraculously disappeared the moment they threw in the odd spook/buck.šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I must say the most surprising thing about these disgusting revelations is that PA seems to have been party to all this and allowed it to happen. He comes across as a decent guy, I'm disappointed.
Yes but we Don't know what lies she told to cover herself and as he worshipped her at 1point he would of fell for her narcissistic fairytales

Reactions: 15
This is sickening, I knew her history with pets was bad but when listed and referenced it's absolutely shocking.
Even though it is tough reading, thank you for all your research and posting. No more lurking, you are a Krustie please keep posting.
Surely if someone sent it to The Sun or The Mirror they would report it? I know they have done a few articles before, but youā€™d think this comprehensive list would help get it even more out in the open.

Maybe local papers would be interested?

Reactions: 23
Well let's face it Kp was never that big a star, except in her own mind of course.

The thing is though who could she have the dirt on in politics? Given the length of time her indiscretions covers she would need dirt on several high profile politicians to keep it up. It is very baffling how she keeps getting away with it, but her luck must me due to run out soon for sure! I think part of it is that her court cases only keep being heard at the magistrate level where possible outcomes are very limited. What needs to happen is for a case to be referred to crown court ( not sure how this happens, does anybody here know the criteria for that) so that she then has to go before a jury with the likelihood of the penalties being that much higher. Sadly magistrates hands are tied as we saw from the last drink driving case.

I've just watched Crawls video of his training session on IG, I'm 63 and I can do the same as him! In fact I do my pull ups at a steeper angle than him!
I donā€™t think she has dirt on anyone other than maybe someone in the entertainment or media industry Doing drugs. She operates in plain sight just like Jimmy Saville. He was well known to be a pweirdo but he was never written about in the red tops until after his death. maybe she gets some leeway because of Harvey.

Reactions: 17
Yes but we Don't know what lies she told to cover herself and as he worshipped her at 1point he would of fell for her narcissistic fairytales
I'm sure there was a dog they had when they were still together that drowned in their swimming pool?

Accidents or not, I just can't comprehend all those poor animals that have met sad ends under her ownership. šŸ˜¢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.